Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ that’s not just for the four of them surely?! She’s clearly trying to fatten Jim up again.

Reactions: 5
Is that just for them?! Thats... thats alot of cheese and pastry, considering Vespa won't eat a great deal of it

Have to jump on to join this thread after that awful flash of bra 🤦🏼‍♀️ No idea who that woman is who helped her with the size of that bra but it’s far far too small, it literally covers her nipples! Why won’t she go somewhere decent like bravissimo for a proper fitting! She would look so much better in a proper fitting bra.
Also she is definitely not a pear....but wasn’t that whole post about not comparing women’s bodies to fruit 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
I see she hasn’t posted any questions from the q&a from last night, assuming nobody asked something that couldn’t be answered with an aff link yet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fuuuuucccckkkkk me that is a lot of food

eAtInG hEaLtHy FoR hOrSe RiDiNg GoInG wElL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s only set 4 plates out for all that food?! I mean I assume it’s 4 adults what with the 2 cans of Stella for “boys” but that is so much food!!

Reactions: 4
Flashing not one but two different bras !
No wonder she couldn’t stick the new bra it looks four sizes too small.
Mind you it was Being ‘I’m a 12’ Brittany who helped her with sizing so hardly surprising.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Safe to say she’s not back on slimming world, it’s defo time to drop the sw from your name hun 😂

• Haha
6AF3782C-B2A3-44CE-B202-C6BE8292CB86.jpeg

Would you not cut the end off where he’s taken a bite 😬 assuming other people were sharing this??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but those kids in those bleeping Crocs are sending me... 😖 Especially with socks - what's the point of a shoe covered in holes only to wear socks underneath?! Just don't buy them and then they can never be an option!

Ugh sorry, I know Crocs are like Marmite but I cannot bleeping stand Crocs or Marmite 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why did she have to include a photo of Herbevore on the grid post about her daughter?

Reactions: 6
I know she’s a kid and I know some want to pick their own clothes etc but seriously it’s on smuggers that her child looks so ridiculous. I’d say she wouldn’t leave the house herself looking like that but actually she probably would

Reactions: 7
I know she’s a kid and I know some want to pick their own clothes etc but seriously it’s on smuggers that her child looks so ridiculous. I’d say she wouldn’t leave the house herself looking like that but actually she probably would
My daughter is 6 and picks her own clothes on the weekend/school holidays - she always looks fine as the wardrobe is filled with nice clothes for a start and I tell her the type of outfit that is appropriate e.g. warm clothes on a cold day etc
Don't know what the bloody hell Mick is up to 😅 Although if she had to be 'styled' at the grand age of 94, it doesn't show much hope for her kids...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.