Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously gets more from the breastfeeding than he does. That video yesterday of him ‘feeding’ when really he wasn’t, he was suckling like he would a dummy and then the second one he was sleeping and when she noticed she quickly pulled the camera away. She needs the comfort more than him.
Also, I thought she had decorated her bedroom so why the videos of her in bed in a spare room? Or has she decorated again?

Reactions: 15
She obviously gets more from the breastfeeding than he does. That video yesterday of him ‘feeding’ when really he wasn’t, he was suckling like he would a dummy and then the second one he was sleeping and when she noticed she quickly pulled the camera away. She needs the comfort more than him.
Also, I thought she had decorated her bedroom so why the videos of her in bed in a spare room? Or has she decorated again?
This is a bit creepy eh?

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, I’m a long time lurker on this thread but I’m currently in bed suffering with Covid, so I’ve got a lot of time on my hands. I’m actually lay here crying laughing at these comments today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think it’s my new fave Tattle thread 🙌
Welcome to the thread and hope you feel better soon. I’m guessing from your profile pic you usually frequent the fRopperholic thread? I’d say that one is to have a rant and get angry at her and how ridiculous she is. This thread is much funnier, commenting on the antics of Mick the Tudor.

Poor Herb. Imagine the sweat under her milky swingers in this weather 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Milky swingers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They really are a pair of udders 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Welcome to the thread and hope you feel better soon. I’m guessing from your profile pic you usually frequent the fRopperholic thread? I’d say that one is to have a rant and get angry at her and how ridiculous she is. This thread is much funnier, commenting on the antics of Mick the Tudor.

Milky swingers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They really are a pair of udders 😂😂😂😂😂😂
@reallyloveagoodgossip me too haha I follow a few threads but I’m always on fRopps.. she makes me physically rage whereas this thread just makes me cry laughing

those big freckly tits 🤮 urgh why
Yes hiiiii 👋 I recognise you two legends from old Flops’ thread 🤣

This thread has honestly had me crying laughing - just what I needed right now xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe he needs some water it’s been so hot the last few days 🙄 but he’s getting everything he needs from da boobies

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Maybe he needs some water it’s been so hot the last few days 🙄 but he’s getting everything he needs from da boobies
No, she’s getting everything she needs from him wanting da boobies 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did we ever find out what that “work” she did that was apparently way out of her comfort zone?

Reactions: 3
Fastest she's ever walked on that garden tour to show us a flower when she could've walked out the other door. head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every single video, she sits either covering her chin or literally pinning her chin back 😂 Just accept it mate. Even the slimmest of people can have double chins 😂😂

• Haha
People followed her for a weight loss account most of them couldn't give a tit why she's changing vessies school 😐 she is so boring her content is tit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.