Pheobe Court #10 Chickens, mansions, spas and more; I like to pretend to help the poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the duck is this pool? The toxic waste plant? Her face looks like it's melted off 🥴
I have insomnia but this made me laugh so much I woke my husband up 😂 I’m not sure I want to go back to sleep now, the images of her in the pool are stuff of nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We have lessons at our local council leisure centre and parents go in until they get to the big pool, usually around 4 and a half I think

I don’t want to knock a child’s swimming ability but my god, she’s launched the bairn across the pool
so she’s got no choice but to splash for her life to reach the side! She’s been swimming since she was tiny, for the amount of money those water baby lessons cost I’d expect a lot more

I could be wrong but I’m sure Water Babies is about surviving in water 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like they don’t use arm bands or floatations devices. I was looking into taking my baby boy swimming & decided against paying over £100 for said lessons. Booked a slot a the local leisure for a fraction of that, but that would probably be beneath Mick. Who is giving off serious Makka Pakka vibes in that pool shot 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I could be wrong but I’m sure Water Babies is about surviving in water 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like they don’t use arm bands or floatations devices. I was looking into taking my baby boy swimming & decided against paying over £100 for said lessons. Booked a slot a the local leisure for a fraction of that, but that would probably be beneath Mick. Who is giving off serious Makka Pakka vibes in that pool shot 😕
Makka pakka 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god, I’m a long time lurker on this thread but I’m currently in bed suffering with Covid, so I’ve got a lot of time on my hands. I’m actually lay here crying laughing at these comments today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think it’s my new fave Tattle thread 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god, I’m a long time lurker on this thread but I’m currently in bed suffering with Covid, so I’ve got a lot of time on my hands. I’m actually lay here crying laughing at these comments today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think it’s my new fave Tattle thread 🙌
Hope you are ok and not suffering from Covid too badly x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope you're ok! x

Reactions: 1
Hope you are ok and not suffering from Covid too badly x
Hope you're ok! x
Aww thank you. I have a raging temp, my whole body hurts and I’m struggling to move around as result, cough and loss of taste, which is just the worst part 😫🙈 Hopefully it doesn’t get much worse than this. I’m on day 3. Keep the posts coming though, they’re giving me life 🤣🤣🤣xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Makka Pakka ⚰⚰⚰⚰☠☠☠☠☠You’ve just killed me 😂😂😂😂😂

Aww bless ya, hope you feel better soon.....they say laughter is the best medicine so you carry on reading on here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jumbo probably.....bring da boobies to daddy (said in a creepy voice over the baby monitor while he’s watching her feed....)
Bet he hasn’t had a look in on the freckly sacks since she’s had the kids. Turned my own stomach with that thought 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Poor Herb. Imagine the sweat under her milky swingers in this weather 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.