Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is! She was only 21 at the time though and he was mid thirties and probably spun her a load of rubbish. It was a very brief thing through work I think (that one time he had an actual job!). I’m sure she probably wonders what the hell she was thinking now 🤢

Give me strength!
Perhaps Notts Council need to do a little more due dilligence on the people they are employing and see that this thing is a menace to the town, goes around threatening people from his keyboard and steals money from people!

Reactions: 5
duck me! How have the council teamed up with this weapon!!! He’s just disgusting, his looks, attitude and morals. Grim

Reactions: 2
He I’ll be biding his time to see if he can refund them in burgers …..twit, he won’t like that post lol
The thing is though, it’s exactly the kind of post he’d make himself of someone hadn’t given him his money back! Just look at the posts he made about Barclay’s and all those threats to the guy about his trailer! Absolute bleeping bleep

The thing is though, it’s exactly the kind of post he’d make himself of someone hadn’t given him his money back! Just look at the posts he made about Barclay’s and all those threats to the guy about his trailer! Absolute bleeping bleep
Didn’t he send a load of locust fans to try and trash someone’s car company on social media too

He’s one photo away from hamlet cigar man with the comb over …..I can see his next money making scam being for money for a hair transplant for the follickly challenged twit

My fanny coughs out sawdust every time I look at an image of him 🤢🤢🤮🤮
Didn't he have that tattoo thing that was meant to make his hair seem thicker?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.