Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve been watching the car crash that is Pete Hobbs for about 4 years. How is he such a self centred, slimy, creepy, vile BELL END. Get a fucking job!! Stop moaning no one is engaging with you. Of course they aren’t, you are so inconsistent in when you post, what you post and made 1 reel and think every fucker should fall down at your knees. PISS OFF. It takes people YEARS to build a big following. You have to actually engage with your followers. As in TALK to them, not just shout at them to follow you and threaten to leave Instagram if they don’t (oh dear how will they cope?!) He hasn’t bothered to look into how Instagram works, just simply complains about the algorithm constantly! How about you do some fucking research and stop expecting everyone to love you. Why would they enjoy watching someone brag about the shittest looking designer trainers and cheap hats. Watching you take an embarrassing picture with a coffee every day is NOT good content, or interesting in the slightest. Fuck off, get a job and actually earn a fucking living instead of pissing all your money up the wall!

Reactions: 13

onewhosighs

I was in the army with this guy - I was also involved in his crypto "project" where he has scammed about 20k from people. I found this page by googling to see if anyone has sued him yet 😂

When we were mates I didn't see how much of a cunt he was - in hindsight he could be a cult leader if he wasn't such a weak willed cock-womble

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Pete. I will do you a favour. Why does the algorithm hate you?

Because you are all over the place. You don’t post consistant. You might post a ‘good’ post and then you go offline in a strop for weeks expecting the algorithm to go straight back in your favour when you are back. Doesn’t work like that, whilst you’ve been off in your strop other accounts and content have been working hard

liken it to a day job or school if you had a month off, you’d have a lot of catching up to do.

Also, the algorithm doesn’t know what the fuck your account is, so doesn’t know who the fuck to promote it to. One minute it’s fitness, next it’s burgers, then it’s crypto, then it’s trading stocks… then it’s ranting about Covid and conspiracy theories which EVERYONE knew Instagram were shadow banning, then it was back to burgers, then this flying thing. You’ve fucked your own account, you got followers through burgers and fitness you should have stuck to what worked and set up a private account for all the other bullshit

Also, have you ever thought, people that followed you for burgers have zero interest in any of the other stuff?

it’s like me going to whsmith every week for a magazine and the next time I go in it’s now a sandwich shop and the time after that it’s a suitcase shop and the time after that a pawnbrokers. I’d soon lose interest in trying to get my magazine.

You’ve broken it not your followers. People followed for the fitness/ burgers not for your personality unfortunately. You weren’t an influencer who could post whatever they wanted and people were fangirling over like hinch.

hope this helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
He’s defo one of those guys who if you don’t reply to a text in a nanosecond he’ll put a story on his Snapchat saying ‘love being ignored🙃’ ughhh get in the bin you incel

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Notts33

Never fear, people still think he’s a twat on Facebook! Well worth joining this page for a read of this thread (and more BS/poor me tripe from Pete).
E1323612-A52D-402C-B15A-D29EAA1A453B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Notts33

I’ve actually been in my element reading this thread! 😂 I had the misfortune of knowing this fucking cretin back in the day and he is everything that has been described here… and worse. He plays the wounded vet card constantly and it makes me sick, he did fuck all in the Army! He’s milked so many charities for money that he doesn’t deserve, all because he’s a lazy cunt that doesn’t want to work to earn money like the rest of the population. Can’t work, but can lift weights in the gym and do anything else he feels like doing at the time?!

He fucked his life up after he cheated on his fiancé, set up some shit boot camp and even stole money from some Help for Heroes charity bollocks he did according to stuff his Mrs tagged him in after the break up. The bloke is a prize wanker. I still follow him on Insta and Facebook just to watch the car crash unfold.

Honestly never come across such a delusional, lazy wanker in my life!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

copperq16

698BF806-411C-4285-8C9A-63EEA1C767E8.jpeg
Anyone else see male genital shaped art or is it just me? Is his little stalk piece not so subtly trying to tell him he’s a fucking dickhead? 😂

• Haha
"Look how nice it is today, though. If you ain't gone to the city for coffee, you ain't doing it right'........

We have jobs, Stinky Peter. And baths to have. We're busy. Unlike your jobless, broke ass. Our priorities are not to buy two items from Flannels and pretend we're balling when we go to the same restaurant daily for 2 weeks in a row. Just to take pictures of a fountain and a laptop pretending to do trading when really all you're doing is refreshing Instagram, threatening to leave, begging for likes. And googling the best way to be a passive aggressive, tinfoil hat wearing, 'woke' bellend

• Haha
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Can someone tell me how he manages to live on benefits yet has an expensive flying device, a bmw and has daily coffees out and designer gear. All whilst having no intention of getting a job and instead bumming around a field all week. This is why the country is fucked