Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being that age and courting more drama than a Year 9 schoolgirl. He hasn't got an ounce of masculinity about him, it's creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Itโ€™s all kicking off! ๐Ÿ˜‚ His sisters comment is the absolute best thing Iโ€™ve ever read. So glad someone else has spoken up as I canโ€™t stand knowing this bloke as well as I do and seeing everyone fall for his bullshit.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow this absolute waste of skin thinks he's above everything. Hope someone bleeping teaches him a lesson (but he'd probably revel in the drama and attention it brings him).

Reactions: 3
Itโ€™s all kicking off! ๐Ÿ˜‚ His sisters comment is the absolute best thing Iโ€™ve ever read. So glad someone else has spoken up as I canโ€™t stand knowing this bloke as well as I do and seeing everyone fall for his bullshit.
What a bleep! Heโ€™s vile and absolutely off his rocker! Itโ€™s about time someone put him in his place.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.