Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to make you all mad (because it makes me mad) - the crypto project he started that immediately failed has the LP unlocking this month (this means he can steal all the money his mates invested). He has just deleted the Telegram channel so soon he'll be stealing 30k usd. Explains why he is back to trading - useless bleeping bleep

Contract address:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Just to make you all mad (because it makes me mad) - the crypto project he started that immediately failed has the LP unlocking this month (this means he can steal all the money his mates invested). He has just deleted the Telegram channel so soon he'll be stealing 30k usd. Explains why he is back to trading - useless bleeping bleep

Contract address:
Surely if that did happen he can be reported? Wasn’t it meant to be charity money too?

Surely if that did happen he can be reported? Wasn’t it meant to be charity money too?
There's no laws governing crypto so no-one to report him to. He will end up having a bit of vigilante justice I reckon, some of the people he has stolen from are bad news

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There's no laws governing crypto so no-one to report him to. He will end up having a bit of vigilante justice I reckon, some of the people he has stolen from are bad news
I hope he gets a bloody good hiding if he does take it, this guy has lived off other his whole bleeping life. It makes me sick!

There you have it, proof of him stealing $4000 from his friends and family (me being one of the victims) - absolutely vile bleep
8D97CD18-0B6C-404A-B07E-C2619C196DBE.jpeg

• Wow
I literally couldn’t have been more pissed off to see this c u next Tuesdays face appear in my BBC News app. Why are people giving this robbing, lying, scheming piece of tit air time?!!

Someone needs to contact the BBC and fill them in on who he REALLY is. He’s going to feed off the ‘wounded vet’ card for life. Lazy, useless fucker.

I’ve messaged BBC Notts Radio with my opinion on them having this thieving scumbag on their show tomorrow.

Please feel free to do the same!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I literally couldn’t have been more pissed off to see this c u next Tuesdays face appear in my BBC News app. Why are people giving this robbing, lying, scheming piece of tit air time?!!

Someone needs to contact the BBC and fill them in on who he REALLY is. He’s going to feed off the ‘wounded vet’ card for life. Lazy, useless fucker.

I’ve messaged BBC Notts Radio with my opinion on them having this thieving scumbag on their show tomorrow.

Please feel free to do the same!
He’s absolutely disgusting. I can’t believe the bbc keep giving him airtime. Can they not see that he never makes a success out of anything that they’ve covered about him before?

Reactions: 2
He’s absolutely disgusting. I can’t believe the bbc keep giving him airtime. Can they not see that he never makes a success out of anything that they’ve covered about him before?
I honestly wish the beardy little worm would just disappear, he’s an absolute stain on humanity and an insult to anyone that’s served in the forces.

Reactions: 3
If you search his name on Facebook then click posts it seems lots in the local group where he lives aren’t happy with him. Saying he flys low past windows waving at kids and is taking off at 5.30 in the mornings.

He’s so inconsiderate

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If you search his name on Facebook then click posts it seems lots in the local group where he lives aren’t happy with him. Saying he flys low past windows waving at kids and is taking off at 5.30 in the mornings.

He’s so inconsiderate
I wish he’d just fall out of the sky! He’s a menace to society. Watching that BBC news article, he comes across as unhinged. Vacuous waste of space!

Reactions: 1
Well curiosity got the better of me to and looked at paramotor pauls FB…..they both sound quite well suited to each other , both unhinged……paramotor wars coming to a FB page near you soon 😂😂
oh and the sausage post 😅😅🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.