Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he actually on holiday?! Thought he was skint… now he’s in Val Thorens?! My heart bleeds for him 🙄 Can anyone see the drivelly post he’s put up about ‘the one’ that got away on his FB? It won’t let me see the content… 😊

Is he actually on holiday?! Thought he was skint… now he’s in Val Thorens?! My heart bleeds for him 🙄 Can anyone see the drivelly post he’s put up about ‘the one’ that got away on his FB? It won’t let me see the content… 😊
No I can’t see it either. Probably spent all the money he stole from the bitcoin charity scam on his little holiday. Still looking absolutely vile in that bogging cap 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don’t feel sorry for him one bit. Was giving it the big one a year ago, splashing money in expensive clothes, going out for meals and acting like he’s some big shot. Obviously has no business acumen whatsoever. Most normal people with sense will ensure they have money for the essentials before splashing out on luxuries. I have no sympathy at all for him

Reactions: 5
I don’t feel sorry for him one bit. Was giving it the big one a year ago, splashing money in expensive clothes, going out for meals and acting like he’s some big shot. Obviously has no business acumen whatsoever. Most normal people with sense will ensure they have money for the essentials before splashing out on luxuries. I have no sympathy at all for him
He’ll be eBaying the gucci cap…..hopefully he sells it with de louser treatment 🤮🤢😅😅

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.