Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the sausage post I can’t see that one
Me neither!
These are my favourite posts. Why should people hang their heads in shame just because he’s been on bbc news. He’s a bleep, and I can well believe the people saying he’s been rude! Particularly like the threat to Barclay’s because they wouldn’t give him a business loan. That worked out well for you didn’t it Pete. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One of my happiest memories is punching the little bleep in the face and making him cry - still masturbate to the memory

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sure he’ll wind the wrong person up sooner or later, nobody that actually knows him seems to like him!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Look this guy up on Facebook and read his posts and screenshots… Pete is actually mental. If there is a God, he will get what’s coming to him one day! He needs bringing down a peg or 10.
I hope someone gets him and bleeping batters duck out of him the jumped up scruffy thieving bastard.

He'll threaten the wrong person someday.

Reactions: 3
Let's hope someone puts a burning rag through his letterbox while he sleeps. Would be such a shame.

Reactions: 1
The man is an absolute piece of work. Threatens someone then says it’s not a threat.

The people on his local group saying he’s the guy in the sky and they love him need to get out more. He’s a work shy idiot who is living off the tax payer

Reactions: 4
Did I read that he fathered a child? What the hell was someone thinking letting THAT anywhere within a mile of her
And she’s actually an attractive woman! If it’s the one I think it is who commented on the pic of his daughter on his mums fb 👀

And she’s actually an attractive woman! If it’s the one I think it is who commented on the pic of his daughter on his mums fb 👀
She is! She was only 21 at the time though and he was mid thirties and probably spun her a load of rubbish. It was a very brief thing through work I think (that one time he had an actual job!). I’m sure she probably wonders what the hell she was thinking now 🤢

Give me strength!

Attachments

Last edited:
She is! She was only 21 at the time though and he was mid thirties and probably spun her a load of rubbish. It was a very brief thing through work I think (that one time he had an actual job!). I’m sure she probably wonders what the hell she was thinking now 🤢

Give me strength!
Fucks sake paramotor Paul will be raging 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.