Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
91C925D9-F496-4C5B-BBF5-2AE4F0387D31.png

If you’re struggling to buy basic things for hone then I’d suggest you go out and get a real bleeping job and ditch the pie in the sky ideas that will never happen and stop rinsing people! Who in their right mind is going to give this guy £150 to go paramotoring with him! The guy is actually delusional. He’s been trying for years to get Hobbs burgers to happen and time and time again he’s proven how tit he is at business!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1720431
If you’re struggling to buy basic things for hone then I’d suggest you go out and get a real bleeping job and ditch the pie in the sky ideas that will never happen and stop rinsing people! Who in their right mind is going to give this guy £150 to go paramotoring with him! The guy is actually delusional. He’s been trying for years to get Hobbs burgers to happen and time and time again he’s proven how tit he is at business!
Giving him money now for a voucher which he will probably be onto the next hair brained idea by then and you’ll never get anyway. What’s happened with his crypto thing?

Reactions: 3
This scumbag enraged me so so much. Thinks the world owes him something. Getboff your arse and do a decent day's graft and earn your money for basic living like the bleeping rest of us have to do.

Waste of bleeping skin!

Reactions: 4
You personally?
Yeah I was one of the initial "investors"

- when he released he released it at 10% of agreed price so noone could sell as all at a loss
- project died after people had invested around 50k
- he promised everyone that he would burn some of the LP once it unlocked to increase value so people could get out
- LP unlocked, he deleted the telegram and blocked everyone - withdrew what was left (around 15k) and kept it 🤷🏼

I got out as soon as he started moving bookie so only lost around £100. Thing is, some of us served with him in the army so trusted him - a few guys lost thousands

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

- when he released he released it at 10% of agreed price so noone could sell as all at a loss
- he promised everyone that he would burn some of the LP once it unlocked to increase value so people could get out
- LP unlocked, he deleted the telegram and blocked everyone - withdrew what was left (around 15k) and kept it 🤷🏼

I got out as soon as he started moving bookie so only lost around £100. Thing is, some of us served with him in the army so trusted him - a few guys lost thousands
He a scummy thieving scabby bastard……I’d have chinned him , sorry you and others lost out cos off this lanky streak of piss 🤬🤬

Reactions: 1

You served with him?
Where?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.