Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Followed her for a few years & she’s just not the same person. At the start doing reels in her bedroom in the rented house (before studio days) I liked her. Authentic then as had no collabs. Now everything is way too serious & the outfits are getting worse.
I agree, I get anxiety watching her now because everything has undertones of stress and pressure and perfectionism, apart from the Vicky Pattinson "look at this ugly pic of my double chin I'm authentic honest" stories of course.

Reactions: 5
I thought she said she only did collections every couple of months so they were premier and not just churned out like others? Her last collection was only a couple of weeks ago. She’s such a sell out 🤢

Reactions: 2
I thought she said she only did collections every couple of months so they were premier and not just churned out like others? Her last collection was only a couple of weeks ago. She’s such a sell out 🤢
Did you not know money talks in perries world 🙄🥴

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but everytime I see her stories of her flouncing about ‘modeling’ in New York I’m cringing. You are NOT a model love, the deadpan serious face is NOT sexy at all and your hair looks like a My Little Pony. Why the hell don't ITS get proper models???!!!!

Reactions: 8
She’s actually making me want to go to NY… 🙈 oddly haven’t been irritated by the NY stories at all

Reactions: 3
Obviously had to add in there that her business class flight with virgin cost £13,000
Why is she paying for her own flight when she’s out there for ITS though? The way she goes on like she’s their most popular best selling collab (don’t think she is mind due), surely the money she supposedly makes them, they’d pay for all her travel expenses?

Obviously had to add in there that her business class flight with virgin cost £13,000
I think she's saying that's how much it was for virgin but she didn't pay that as she didn't fly with them

Why is she paying for her own flight when she’s out there for ITS though? The way she goes on like she’s their most popular best selling collab (don’t think she is mind due), surely the money she supposedly makes them, they’d pay for all her travel expenses?
Yeah that's very odd that the company doesn't pay for it

Reactions: 7
I’m just home from NY so I’m for once enjoying her stories! I don’t really understand though why its necessary to travel all that way for some pics and videos - not sure how it adds anything to the clothes especially when it’s basically pitch black in every video clip

I think she’s saying she looked at virgin and it was £13,000 for the same flight she’s on but it was ‘much’ cheaper with the airline she chose. £13,000 is extortionate I can’t see why virgin would be charging that for a flight to NY though unless it was super super last minute 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Don't you think it's a bit off that her sisters engagement was some kind of weird advert for her range??

Reactions: 4
I think she’s saying she looked at virgin and it was £13,000 for the same flight she’s on but it was ‘much’ cheaper with the airline she chose. £13,000 is extortionate I can’t see why virgin would be charging that for a flight to NY though unless it was super super last minute 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think if anyone feels comfortable paying £13000 for a flight they need their head checked 😂 even perrie didn’t want to pay that and that’s saying something 😂

Reactions: 2
Omg She’s so so exhausted from travelling to an amazing city to pose in some clothes, poor perrie, she has a hard life. She wouldn’t last 5 mins in a real job! Moaning 24/7!

I cringe at the slow mo videos of the clothes with the songs in the background like it’s some designer couture range and not some unlined, elasticated waist, cheap ass sequins, worse than Primark quality shite

• Haha
I swear she pays for herself to go to these places for pictures out of her own money. They don’t pay to send her there. She wants the best pics for in the style.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.