Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the stories where she said / announced she was surprising her sisters to a holiday.. did anyone get any screenshots by any chance?

Small small world… her sister who just got engaged is with someone I was seeing around 10 years ago! Took me a while to realise who it was that got down on one knee for her 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s lovely but I find it mad that he’s proposed given they had no clue where the holiday was going to be? It just so happens he’s been able to propose with the Dubai skyline but I dunno, part of me thinks did he know before where they were going so he could plan it?

1. She has a filter on this because she’s missing the mole beside her mouth 2. Her new edit, I have never seen her using Rodeo products until recently (although I just nosey her page every so often so maybe I’ve missed it) I don’t know why but just none of it seems authentic, it’s all so over the top and false like, do an edit and ask them to send your pay to a charity instead of you taking your cut off you just really love the brand so much 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I missed the stories where she said / announced she was surprising her sisters to a holiday.. did anyone get any screenshots by any chance?

Small small world… her sister who just got engaged is with someone I was seeing around 10 years ago! Took me a while to realise who it was that got down on one knee for her 😂
She did a tiktok for the surprise x

Reactions: 1
1. She has a filter on this because she’s missing the mole beside her mouth 2. Her new edit, I have never seen her using Rodeo products until recently (although I just nosey her page every so often so maybe I’ve missed it) I don’t know why but just none of it seems authentic, it’s all so over the top and false like, do an edit and ask them to send your pay to a charity instead of you taking your cut off you just really love the brand so much 🤷🏽‍♀️
I’ve never even heard of rodeo before she posted the big announcement 😂

I’ve never even heard of rodeo before she posted the big announcement 😂
I went back to look and she had posted another story it’s actually called Rodial! Surely the captions are automatically generated and that wasn’t her mistake! Either way, I’ve never seen/heard of her using the brand! I thought Nu skin was the best thing since sliced bread 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She did a tiktok for the surprise x
Thank you, just watched it.

Just me that think it’s so fake?! Like she could have just surprised them but she went OTT with a TikTok and was so in their face constantly acting like their mum 🤣 for me, it was all for show, for the gram. ‘Look at me I’ve taken everyone on an expensive holiday to dubai’ like everything is for show with her, the most braggy idiot

It’s lovely but I find it mad that he’s proposed given they had no clue where the holiday was going to be? It just so happens he’s been able to propose with the Dubai skyline but I dunno, part of me thinks did he know before where they were going so he could plan it?
I think they all must of guessed it was going to be Dubai, as she spends every other holiday there. When she was asking them what their guesses were they obviously would’ve said less glamorous places so that it didn’t look like they were being too greedy/hoping for too much. Either way I think the boyfriend knew it’d be atleast Dubai if not somewhere better ( considering she said ‘’once in a lifetime’’ 🤨 )

I'm unfollowing. The self-serving behaviour, the horrible voice, the me me me attitude is all too much 🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure it’s in NuSkin’s t&c’s that people who are affiliated with them can’t have any other partnerships/recommend any other products or their account is closed down. Make it happen dallyns

I mean why do people need to see this? As well as her brag, she has no self decorum either.
She eats like a bleeping child. She makes me feel sick 🤣 who eats that disgustingly? In fact my 4 year old nephew eats with more manners than her.
Also has anyone noticed her bottom lip looks flat in the middle? It’s bugging me so much at the moment 🤣 I don’t know what she’s done to herself

View attachment 1671736
What are the chances the website isn’t broken and she is just angling for a free upgrade? 🤨
I work for an airline (not emirates) so I’m very clued up on how these things work… And when I tell you emirates will not upgrade for free trust me, they won’t. I have a few friends that work for them and they don’t even upgrade their own employees never mind a stranger. They have enough people that fly with them that will fill their premium cabins so there’s no way miss nobody will get an upgrade without giving them cash. I’ve also known their cabin crew be sacked for upgrading people on board for free, so it’s really not worth their job to even touch her

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.