Perrie Sian #2 Likes Dubai too many clothes & return them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perries version of an “ask me anything” question box on Insta - please don’t ask me anything I can’t #afflink otherwise I’ll call you out for it

Reactions: 3
That media wall cladding looks horrendous so far, hoping it gets better. It looked lovely before.

Reactions: 2
she’s churning out new collections because Adam has sold out 🤭 and isn’t going to be the owner of ITS anymore and she won’t be able to just flaunt about like she normally does!

Reactions: 1
SHE HAS SOOOO OBVIOUSLY HAD BOTOX FILLER MICROBLADING AND A NOSE JOB SHE IS FAKER THAN FAKE FFS BUT CLEANS NUSKIN HAS DONE IT ALL 🤣🤣 Constantly compares her eyelash pics with no LVL and mascara well yeah hun an lvl and mascara will do that 🙄🙄🙄 dell boy and don’t get me started on her BF they might as well be house mates 🤣🤣
---
she’s churning out new collections because Adam has sold out 🤭 and isn’t going to be the owner of ITS anymore and she won’t be able to just flaunt about like she normally does!
hopefully it wasn’t with a clause to have her as part of the deal 🤣🤣
---
I looked at molly-maes home IG earlier and there are way too many similarities between hers and perries home. Perrie is trying so hard to be her eeeeek 😬
The freaking moss bowl 😭😭😭😭 Molly mae must dislike her

Last edited:
Oof! Perrie! You're gonna need a sports bra under that unitard, don't think the built in bra is cutting it.

• Haha
Oof! Perrie! You're gonna need a sports bra under that unitard, don't think the built in bra is cutting it.
And the camel row 🤣🤣
---
Is this Pezza's old face?
lmaoooo she’s so fake and it’s annoying she dents it all!!
---
SHE HAS SOOOO OBVIOUSLY HAD BOTOX FILLER MICROBLADING AND A NOSE JOB SHE IS FAKER THAN FAKE FFS BUT CLEANS NUSKIN HAS DONE IT ALL 🤣🤣 Constantly compares her eyelash pics with no LVL and mascara well yeah hun an lvl and mascara will do that 🙄🙄🙄 dell boy and don’t get me started on her BF they might as well be house mates 🤣🤣
---

hopefully it wasn’t with a clause to have her as part of the deal 🤣🤣
---

The freaking moss bowl 😭😭😭😭 Molly mae must dislike her
ALSO just seen shes got the same phone case as Molly mae 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Is this Pezza's old face?
Lollll nuskin works wonders 🤥🤥🤥
---
ALSO just seen shes got the same phone case as Molly mae 🤣🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

Came here to say this! Lucinda tagging perrie for influencing her to buy the phone case, yet it’s clearly molly maes 🙃

No wonder she's tired after a busy day of getting someone else to change over her wardrobe!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yup!!!! Nuskin stuff
So she has had a nose job then?! I saw her deny it once by saying something along the lines of "do you think I'd have a nose like this if I had a nose job". Her nose now looks fine if she doesn't have the camera filming up her nostrils. She looked so much better with less lip filler too. Unless she's claiming that's the Nuskin lip plumping balm...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
6AF4E6A9-EFD1-4369-B9ED-89CE9711F027.png

Perrie hun. They’re not abs. They’re flared ribs caused by bad posture and muscle imbalance

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d love to know what sort of deal she’s got with ITS. She’s the only collab that shows her collections days in advance, where the others state they are not allowed to show anything til nearer launch date. She always gets to giveaway her whole collection, where the others it’s just one outfit and she also advertises new collections a week before they’re released. She’s advertising her spring which doesn’t launch til next Friday. I think she does it deliberately so any collections that are coming out before hers (Jac Jossas new collection launches on Monday and JJ hasn’t even mentioned it on her insta yet) take a hit because she expects people to wait for hers instead. She’s definitely not a girls girl and thinks she’s top dog there but I do find it strange that Adam seems to give her free rein. I mean their swim collection this week was apparently with 5 ladies picked at random. So why was one of the girls they used a work colleague of Perries from team impact? Out of thousands of entries, someone that works with her, just happened to be picked? Yeh right 🤥

Reactions: 5
Popped onto her story for a nosey after her TikTok popped up! She’s flogging the lumi spa as usual and says she’s no make up on and all this crap still came out her face, in actual fact it’s just tan and build up!

I have a lumi spa, it’s great - however for the money It washes your face 🙈 if you double cleanse properly I’m sure that would do that same job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.