Perrie Sian #2 Likes Dubai too many clothes & return them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at molly-maes home IG earlier and there are way too many similarities between hers and perries home. Perrie is trying so hard to be her eeeeek 😬

Reactions: 8
My god that is the most distasteful thing I have ever seen. Just a load of tramps sitting round a cake celebrating a court win …. How embarrassing.
What court case was it? I haven't been on IG much these past few weeks, so I am a bit out of the loop!

Not entirely sure to be honest but I think he was taken to court as someone accused him of stealing their business idea for the whole ITS thing

Erm that display of affection was the weirdest I have ever witnessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf. Their lips didn’t touch once ? What was the air kissing all about

Reactions: 4
60516E62-FFFE-4772-A0CF-7A87DDA4253B.jpeg

After saying how happy she is with the condition of her natural hair 😩😅 She’s got about 5 strands of it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That giveaway is mental wtf
If anyone believes real people actually win those… 😂 it’s all for more followers & marketing of whatever products she’s selling.
the LV stuff maybe not but that’s what makes it appealing.
this is how she gained so many followers over the Dyson give away.

Reactions: 4
If anyone believes real people actually win those… 😂 it’s all for more followers & marketing of whatever products she’s selling.
Let’s be honest as well there is no way all her followers are genuine. She’s been buying her way to a million for months. Most instahuns popularity is waning but for some reason hers is apparently increasing 🙄. In a cost of living crisis she brags about her worth and constantly shows off her material possessions but wants people to believe she’s getting thousands of new followers every week. No way. The stick I’ve seen on some insta accounts just because someone’s put up a holiday picture or done an ad and she supposedly gets no negativity at all 🤥. People would be unfollowing her in their droves. Yes she’s obviously going to get loads of followers from this giveaway but even that in the current climate I think is pretty distasteful. Plus throwing a party for yourself in a London hotel cos you’ve got a million followers on social media. How self involved is that 🤢

• Haha
Yeah the winners will be very carefully selected. It won’t be anyone like you or I who used their account to communicate and share our lives with friends and family

that’s all true but you’ve got to be init to win it. I entered it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Probably the most distasteful thing I’ve ever witnessed in my life 🙈 yes cake is for celebration but more for like birthdays, anniversary’s etc not winning a bloody court case! If he told the truth the whole way through it there should be no need to celebrate 🤷🏽‍♀️
Sorry I missed these stories. Who’s court case ?
---
Sorry I missed these stories. Who’s court case ?
Ignore me it was adams court case
---
Perrie looks like she smells.
well I mind being in bar and she was there (think she was with the nuhuns) the mink came straight out the loo and didn’t bother washing her hands 😂 walking around like she’s famous.
Also one of my friends used to do nuskin. She went to an event in Marbella. Perrie was there and was one of the new ones who got to top of comp plan at that time (I think that’s what she said) anyway that night she was drinking with her upline when it came out Perrie had been fighting people in another bar.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Her lips make me feel physically sick, especially when she has tit loads of brown gloss on them. I have fillers myself so have nothing against them, but hers are OTT

Reactions: 9
She just popped up on my TikTok with a huge LV haul, we’re in a bleeping cost of living crisis, my god 🙈 great she won so many vouchers but you don’t need to broadcast it to people who can’t afford to heat their homes 🙈

I have a terrible confession.

I have bought a puffy headband. Please forgive me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.