Perfume Youtubers: Mila De Blanc, Demi Rawling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care for Paulina Schar, Curly Scents or Soki London.

I love Veronica Says, The Fragrantician, Amy Glam, Sarah Meyes, Claire Smith, Sally Marion and Jenny Eve (until she stopped posting in English). These are all genuine, polite, easygoing British and American ladies that all have unique personalities. Some of them have been posting for years and they’re still true to themselves. Sarah Meyes has been loving designer scents even since she started her channel. Her weekly favourites aren’t just expensive niche scents. I love listening to her because she’s one of us, perfume lovers. Anyway, this is what I love about perfume reviewers.

Reactions: 2
I don’t care for Paulina Schar, Curly Scents or Soki London.

I love Veronica Says, The Fragrantician, Amy Glam, Sarah Meyes, Claire Smith, Sally Marion and Jenny Eve (until she stopped posting in English). These are all genuine, polite, easygoing British and American ladies that all have unique personalities. Some of them have been posting for years and they’re still true to themselves. Sarah Meyes has been loving designer scents even since she started her channel. Her weekly favourites aren’t just expensive niche scents. I love listening to her because she’s one of us, perfume lovers. Anyway, this is what I love about perfume reviewers.
This is what it is. If someone starts out showing an interest in higher priced perfumes from the start, even if their finances don't allow them to buy everything then that's fine. Like Hayley Clough is new but she seems to lean towards luxury/niche so I know what I'm getting with her.

But it's the ones who act as if designer perfumes are beneath them once the adsense and sponsorships roll in.

She's not my fave but I appreciate that Gabby loves perfumes seems to have recognised this, and has gone back to recommending both niche and designer. For a minute she only spoke about niche and I think she got some comments about it so now she shows a mix of high and low priced perfumes.

Reactions: 1
Is anybody else annoyed about the latest Navitus fad or is it just me? So many different YouTubers bombarding us with Navitus perfumes, discount codes, saying we absolutely need to check them out, order not one but two or three bottles. I refuse to be influenced because this craze annoys me.

Is anybody else annoyed about the latest Navitus fad or is it just me? So many different YouTubers bombarding us with Navitus perfumes, discount codes, saying we absolutely need to check them out, order not one but two or three bottles. I refuse to be influenced because this craze annoys me.
I guess because the brand has collaborated with a few influencers they're hoping if they say enough good things they'll be next.

Which feels so shady.

Anyone know what happened to Paulina’s boyfriend who also had a YouTube channel? I used to watch his videos from time to time but they seem to have disappeared.

They broke up a while back and he moved back to South Africa, that's when she started making sassy comments about loving her fillers and her cakey makeup and saying that how's she loves herself. I think that was in her vlogmas. That's around the time I stopped watching her videos.

Tbh, I think she's a pathological liar with a delusion of grandeur.
Whatever she's going through right now "no one can ever imagine". Mm, I'm pretty sure she's going through a tax reassessment. Hence the " I can't show my collection" and we're moving out of Switzerland cause things sucks here.
She's very very very middle class (not in the British sense, in the Swiss sense). If you go back into her old videos, you can see the state of her flat.. that kitchen gave me nightmares, it looks like it's been there since the war (eventhough there was no war in Switzerland). They literally look like they're living in a rent controlled flat, far from what she's trying to project. They have a very regular looking car too.
She keeps repeating how she likes people with good manners, and putting out videos about how to look rich a la Anne Bey. But we've seen her eat, we've seen the quality of her clothes, and I personally speak French and hers is horrendous "thug" like French.
Nothing is wrong with any of this is she wasn't pretending to be this princess who's lives a cushy lifestyle.
Also that Hermes is fake lol.

Reactions: 4
The fake Kelly is hilarious 😭 who does she think she’s fooling 😫
Also “someone” gifted her a Kelly and Birkin at the age of 21 which she then went on to sell for €3000? She must think her followers were born yesterday. I used to enjoy her videos and humour but she’s pushing it now. She DID NOT attend any Swiss private school. I am absolutely certain she left Russia at a young age and just moved in with a man who was paying all the bills.

Reactions: 2
Tbh, I think she's a pathological liar with a delusion of grandeur.
Whatever she's going through right now "no one can ever imagine". Mm, I'm pretty sure she's going through a tax reassessment. Hence the " I can't show my collection" and we're moving out of Switzerland cause things sucks here.
She's very very very middle class (not in the British sense, in the Swiss sense). If you go back into her old videos, you can see the state of her flat.. that kitchen gave me nightmares, it looks like it's been there since the war (eventhough there was no war in Switzerland). They literally look like they're living in a rent controlled flat, far from what she's trying to project. They have a very regular looking car too.
She keeps repeating how she likes people with good manners, and putting out videos about how to look rich a la Anne Bey. But we've seen her eat, we've seen the quality of her clothes, and I personally speak French and hers is horrendous "thug" like French.
Nothing is wrong with any of this is she wasn't pretending to be this princess who's lives a cushy lifestyle.
Also that Hermes is fake lol.
I honestly never thought of the tax stuff. It low key makes sense. And as for her flat! It’s actually scary. She had some pics on instagram and you
Could see the backround. It makes you wonder why she spent all that money on designer and not a proper home.

Mila le Blanc is so tacky, crass, and classless. She claims she grew up in Switzerland but then why would she speak English with such a thick Russian accent? If she went to a Swiss school (doesn't matter private or not), the language of instruction would have been either French or German, so her English would more likely have a twang from one of these two languages. I agree with a poster who said she probably moved to Switzerland in late teenage years and it wasn't for education ;)

Reactions: 7
I honestly never thought of the tax stuff. It low key makes sense. And as for her flat! It’s actually scary. She had some pics on instagram and you
Could see the backround. It makes you wonder why she spent all that money on designer and not a proper home.
I think it has to do with purchasing power. The minimum wage is pretty high, and she can order stuff or go shop in France on the weekend.
I don't even think she has that much cash, her botox are done by a Russian lady that comes into her house ??? Not even a real safe clinic. They eat trash. She doesn't even pay for her Brazilian blowout, she does it herself. She's pretty cheap.

Mila le Blanc is so tacky, crass, and classless. She claims she grew up in Switzerland but then why would she speak English with such a thick Russian accent? If she went to a Swiss school (doesn't matter private or not), the language of instruction would have been either French or German, so her English would more likely have a twang from one of these two languages. I agree with a poster who said she probably moved to Switzerland in late teenage years and it wasn't for education ;)
She IS so crass !! As far as her accent, sometimes I just think it's her French that comes through but because her French is so rough to begin with, it kinda sounds russian ? I don't know if I'm making sense.

Also, I think it's killing her that after all the fatshaming she's done + ozempic, she still didn't get her 18% bf body back. It must be eating her alive.
Screenshot_20230401_221406_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230401_221329_Instagram.jpg

This is the woman who called Bella Hadid mid 😭 😭 .

I think it has to do with purchasing power. The minimum wage is pretty high, and she can order stuff or go shop in France on the weekend.
I don't even think she has that much cash, her botox are done by a Russian lady that comes into her house ??? Not even a real safe clinic. They eat trash. She doesn't even pay for her Brazilian blowout, she does it herself. She's pretty cheap.

She IS so crass !! As far as her accent, sometimes I just think it's her French that comes through but because her French is so rough to begin with, it kinda sounds russian ? I don't know if I'm making sense.

Also, I think it's killing her that after all the fatshaming she's done + ozempic, she still didn't get her 18% bf body back. It must be eating her alive.
View attachment 2075669View attachment 2075670

This is the woman who called Bella Hadid mid 😭 😭 .
Her partner looks like a stoned pirate...
---
And Mila's lips are 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree her French is so thug, and she seems like such a miserable person.
Always negative and trying provoke and push everything she can.
Like a teenager but she’s far from that.
At the same time taking about manners, girl what happened to your own manners?

Reactions: 3
The fake Kelly is hilarious 😭 who does she think she’s fooling 😫
Also “someone” gifted her a Kelly and Birkin at the age of 21 which she then went on to sell for €3000? She must think her followers were born yesterday. I used to enjoy her videos and humour but she’s pushing it now. She DID NOT attend any Swiss private school. I am absolutely certain she left Russia at a young age and just moved in with a man who was paying all the bills.
Are all her bags fake? I'm not an expert on designer bags.