Perfume Youtubers: Mila De Blanc, Demi Rawling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just stumbled upon this post, as I follow both of them and used to like Demi's content and still find Mila entertaining.... does anyone remember that she wanted to move? And this giveaway? Who won it? I don't remember a winner being announced. And she's still in Switzerland...
I stopped watching Demi because her content seems very dishonest and frankly boring nowadays.
She keeps this business announcement intrigue and that's all. She should've filmed her Birkin unboxing, so what if it's not her usual YouTube video style? It would get her many views!
Anyway, I see screenshots of Mila's stories and just realized she must've blocked me from seeing her stories?!? I never ever interacted with her on Instagram or said anything even slightly offensive on YouTube. Neither is my instagram content offensive. This is really strange! And makes me feel unappreciated as a follower. Oh well.

Reactions: 1
Wow Mila’s muslim post is a new low. 👌 How is she so low class and uneducated when she attended “privet school” in Switzerland? 🤮
Hey, I know that's a bit old but someone referenced that post on reddit.
Can anyone tell me what she actually said ?
( I watch her cause we converge on perfume taste, but her personality is a bit off for me.. not surprised to hear that she might have some narc traits and being proud of it - the snowflakery of it all)

Mila said she’s getting abuse because she’s Russian. Im pretty sure that’s not the reason. On day 1 or 2 she posted a story in support of Putin

• Wow
I’ve recently stumbled upon a video of Mila where she said that she’d been suffering from other womens’ jealousy since her adolescence, I find that hard to believe as she’s not naturally pretty.I think it has more to do with her tacky style and lack of depth.
Her stance on COVID-19 is expected, she’s nothing but a narcissist whose sense of self importance is more blown-up than her lips.

Reactions: 3
I cringe every time she says that other women are sooo jealous of her and that she always has problems with women.
Hmmm I wonder why she feels that way 🙄… I don’t think anyone is jealous of her at all but it’s more her own defence mechanism telling her this instead of looking at that she doesn’t seem like a very nice person to be around.

Reactions: 2
Still waiting on her to lose the weight she shames people for. First it was a bad back. Then covid, who's "only the flu" but make you put 20 lbs on.. eh?
Even her French is bad, I don't understand how she's pretending to have gone to private schools.

• Haha
Don’t forget her random outbursts recently about female fertility. She rarely makes any sense on her Instagram and her spelling is so bad but when she started to throw punches in the air about when to have kids I thought how drunk is she….and the next day she admit to being drunk while posting 😂😆

she’s a mess.

Luckily I don’t follow her on Instagram but I’m assuming it’s something ignorant given her views on other health topics. She comes across as someone who gets drunk a lot which is maybe one of the many reasons behind her mysterious sudden weight gain that no doctor is able to diagnose. Munschausen much?

Personally, I like Mila and enjoy watching her older videos. I don’t really care for her newer videos that are more or less in the form of chatty rants. I also enjoyed her vlogs and makeup tutorials but she has sadly stopped filming them. I’m guessing they don’t get as many views as her perfume videos. Nonetheless, Mila has some great designer perfume recommendations. I purchased Givenchy L’Interdit, Gucci Rush, Chopard Casmir and Montale Intense Café because of her. I don’t really care for her niche perfume recommendations as I can’t justify spending that kind of money on perfume. Her controversial opinions aside, she is fun to watch. I have yet to come across a fragrance YouTuber like her. Most of them are boring and repetitive.

As far as Miss Rawling goes, she seems to have a liking for expensive niche fragrances which she frequently overhypes on her YouTube channel. I don’t care for her recommendations because I can’t afford most of them. For that reason, I don’t really watch her. But I have to admit that she sounds knowledgeable about perfumes and the perfume industry. Once she was just a simple girl from Perth, now she seems to have it all: the means and the life. Judging by the posts on her Instagram, she and her boyfriend lead a jetsetting lifestyle, enjoy good food, and travel around the world. I don’t see anything wrong with that. She’s living her best life. Good for her.

I'm tired of perfume influencers coming out with their own perfume. Getting to study and becoming a professional perfumer is so competitive and those influencers just get to do it.
Monet did Exalté and it was nice BUT not worth the niche price point.
Paulina worked with Navitus and the price for a first fragrance is insane.
Then that ditzy British youtuber is crowd funding for her Empress perfume, already winning tackiest name and bottle of the year.

:sick:

Then that ditzy British youtuber is crowd funding for her Empress perfume, already winning tackiest name and bottle of the year.
Soki London grates on me and comes across so fake nice. I hate that she replies to comments with a thumbs up or a blunt response.

I find her perception of some perfumes to be questionable, more than a difference in opinion but almost like her sense of smell is broken.

On a positive note, it's a shame that her arm got twisted into buying perfume for reviews because viewers didn't seem to trust her opinions unless she was holding a bottle, even though she often got samples or tested in store.

I do like that even though she's on top of designer releases, she doesn't encourage buying for the sake of it. She doesn't bang on about the size of her collection or whether she'd wear the perfume for personal use. She seems to primarily have these bottles because her viewers want her to but otherwise her collection isn't crazy.

What happened to Demi Rawling's and her boyfriend's amazing startup company where they worked 12 hrs/day for 2 whole years and which was supposed to change the entire perfume industry?

And what happened to Mila's move and the giveaway?
Lol. So many questions....so little answers.
At first I thought the awful event must've had something to do with her relationship, but then I forgot about it. Didn't watch the last video yet.

At first I thought the awful event must've had something to do with her relationship, but then I forgot about it. Didn't watch the last video yet.
On her first ig stories addressing it, she said something about getting hate. But then when she vaguely address it on her YouTube, she said I don't want to talk about it rn and nothing is set in stone. So might be a breakup.

I think she's half confirmed it and she isn't wearing her ring anymore.

After watching the video, looks like she is splitting up, I can't think what else.
I wonder what happened? Especially now that she's sober, something like this is probably not helping. And her daughter? She's very attached to her father.
I guess that's why they never moved away either.
It's sad, in a way.
Hope she'll stay strong.