Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thecatlass

VIP Member
Mila le Blanc is so tacky, crass, and classless. She claims she grew up in Switzerland but then why would she speak English with such a thick Russian accent? If she went to a Swiss school (doesn't matter private or not), the language of instruction would have been either French or German, so her English would more likely have a twang from one of these two languages. I agree with a poster who said she probably moved to Switzerland in late teenage years and it wasn't for education ;)

Reactions: 7

Lilas

I think Mila has a personality disorder. I never got warm or kind vibes from her. lol Demi has been unrelatable since she got a boyfriend and made everything about him. She's too old for that, and became a very silly person.

Reactions: 5

matteldoll

It was a very short-lived trend in the perfume niche - capture your audience's views and likes by making them believe that a spray of smelly water can make you have charisma and allure instead of actually working on your personality. I feel sorry for the poor sods who have acquired their perfect collection of Dior Sauvage, Creed Aventus, Chanel Bleau, and the rest of them, and still have 0% chance of getting laid.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I don't think she has said. I have a feeling the woman in power she speaks about is a prosecutor or judge.
I'm thinking the same. And if she's testified the same way she speaks in her videos: entitled, rude, arrogant.. it wouldn't surprise me that she rubbed the judge the wrong way.
---
Then again.. imagine publically stating that you'd want to hurt the judge that's overseeing your lawsuit lmao.

Sisina96rv

Demi Rawling, 21 years old, YT perfume reviewer, currently 215 k followers.

Miss Rawling, coming from Perth, Australia. Living in Dubai with her boyfriend Pierre. Demi scored successful cooperation with perfume house Fragrance du Bois, which resulted in creation of her own, limited edition perfume called Minuit et Demi.

The former ballerina, who didn't even finish her high-school studies, enjoys lavishing lifestyle and exotic vacations worldwide, thanks to her followers on YT and IG.

And thanks to quite something else...

Miss Rawling used to be a classic, young girl, coming from blue collar family, who tries to find her own way to the success at popular social media. She chose the field of perfumes, as she found the make-up market saturated already, as she states in her interview at Fragrantica.com.

Recently, the followers have noticed her inclination towards certain brands. Demi repeatedly stated she was not paid by those brands, and declined any connections with them. As it happens, by mere coincidence her boyfriend is the son of Julien Sprecher, the founder of Parfums de Marly (2009) and allegedly official distributor of BDK and Initio perfumes for Middle Eastern market. Parfums de Marly (PdM) has 3 stores worldwide : in New York, Paris and Dubai. Demi stated in one of her videos, that perfumes she suggested to invest in, included nine brands, where four of them were the above-mentioned and she claimed again she was not sponsored by them.

Anyone asking Miss Rawling about any connections gets deleted, either on YT or IG. Any other YT reviewer valuating Demi's own perfume and not giving bombastic advertisement of it is forgotten by Demi, to simply say "thank you". Demi is intentionally deceiving her audience and walks on the edge of law and ethics.

Attachments

• Wow

sashabunny

Demi Rawling, 21 years old, YT perfume reviewer, currently 215 k followers.

Miss Rawling, coming from Perth, Australia. Living in Dubai with her boyfriend Pierre. Demi scored successful cooperation with perfume house Fragrance du Bois, which resulted in creation of her own, limited edition perfume called Minuit et Demi.

The former ballerina, who didn't even finish her high-school studies, enjoys lavishing lifestyle and exotic vacations worldwide, thanks to her followers on YT and IG.

And thanks to quite something else...

Miss Rawling used to be a classic, young girl, coming from blue collar family, who tries to find her own way to the success at popular social media. She chose the field of perfumes, as she found the make-up market saturated already, as she states in her interview at Fragrantica.com.

Recently, the followers have noticed her inclination towards certain brands. Demi repeatedly stated she was not paid by those brands, and declined any connections with them. As it happens, by mere coincidence her boyfriend is the son of Julien Sprecher, the founder of Parfums de Marly (2009) and allegedly official distributor of BDK and Initio perfumes for Middle Eastern market. Parfums de Marly (PdM) has 3 stores worldwide : in New York, Paris and Dubai. Demi stated in one of her videos, that perfumes she suggested to invest in, included nine brands, where four of them were the above-mentioned and she claimed again she was not sponsored by them.

Anyone asking Miss Rawling about any connections gets deleted, either on YT or IG. Any other YT reviewer valuating Demi's own perfume and not giving bombastic advertisement of it is forgotten by Demi, to simply say "thank you". Demi is intentionally deceiving her audience and walks on the edge of law and ethics.
Demi seemed to have met her boyfriend when she was on a holiday tour in Europe. It seems he moved to Perth to live with her and then they decided to move to Dubai, where he grew up. Pierre is ethnically French and has a French accent, which Demi seems to have quickly picked up... which is interesting. Considering her accent was very normally Australian before meeting him and Demi and her boyfriend been together for a bit over a year and a half. I think they seem like a cute couple and recently got a puppy. I'm glad she seems happy.

Wow, interesting... so her boyfriend is apparently the son of Parfums de Marly, Creative Director, Julien Sprecher? The surname Sprecher Berrier also came up, they are probably related either way. It is starting to make sense now and puts pieces of the puzzle together. I found it quite interesting how Demi went from no designer to all of a sudden the luxury route of Prada, Louboutins, VCA, Cartier, Loro Piana, Gucci, Celine, Saint Laurent. Demi also posted she got her "dream" Hermès Birkin in the Paris store a few weeks ago.

Her YouTube SocialBlade salary earning statistics are at $3.3K - $53.1K per year. Even with that income stream, YouTube and Tax would take a chunk of it and the amount still wouldn't be enough to move over there, pay rent, travel to Europe every month and stay in luxury hotels (maybe some of them are sponsored collaborations), buy designer all of the time etc. The boyfriend definitely gives me wealthy son vibes, and I guess that confirms it.

Demi had her first collaboration with Fragrance Du Bois perfume house a few months ago. I wonder if perfume collaborations pay that well for relatively unknown influencers? I mean, she's known on YouTube by people interested in perfume but even then it is very much a "niche" industry on YouTube.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Tbh, I think she's a pathological liar with a delusion of grandeur.
Whatever she's going through right now "no one can ever imagine". Mm, I'm pretty sure she's going through a tax reassessment. Hence the " I can't show my collection" and we're moving out of Switzerland cause things sucks here.
She's very very very middle class (not in the British sense, in the Swiss sense). If you go back into her old videos, you can see the state of her flat.. that kitchen gave me nightmares, it looks like it's been there since the war (eventhough there was no war in Switzerland). They literally look like they're living in a rent controlled flat, far from what she's trying to project. They have a very regular looking car too.
She keeps repeating how she likes people with good manners, and putting out videos about how to look rich a la Anne Bey. But we've seen her eat, we've seen the quality of her clothes, and I personally speak French and hers is horrendous "thug" like French.
Nothing is wrong with any of this is she wasn't pretending to be this princess who's lives a cushy lifestyle.
Also that Hermes is fake lol.

Michelle05

Chatty Member
What is the court case about that Mila is involve with? I have missed this completely.
i saw a few days ago how she sympathizes with Putin regarding that American politics is corrupt, like Russian politics is the blueprint of transparency and fairness 😂 typical Mila logic.

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
I have never believed Mila was raised in Switzerland since 4. Her accent is far too strong. Also she claims she can hardly read Russian, but has two Russian parents? :rolleyes:
Agree her accent is way too strong. I’m from Eastern Europe too and left before I could speak and from my accent you would never know my background. Although I left when I was so young I never learned the language either so I’m with Mila on that BUT the way she speaks about things it sounds like she’s heavily listening/ reading Russian media

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I liked the blogs era better than the influencers one. Boisdejasmin, nowsmellthis, so many good writers.

Anyway, she's back at it again my friends:

Cringiest thumbnail award

• Haha

Velvett0ast

Do you guys think some of these fragrance YouTubers get brain damage from sniffing too many fragrances? That’s the only way I can explain Mila’s behaviour and Paulina’s choice to do that to her lips.
Only a few sniffs away from Jeremy levels of unhinged 😂

• Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
I think it has to do with purchasing power. The minimum wage is pretty high, and she can order stuff or go shop in France on the weekend.
I don't even think she has that much cash, her botox are done by a Russian lady that comes into her house ??? Not even a real safe clinic. They eat trash. She doesn't even pay for her Brazilian blowout, she does it herself. She's pretty cheap.

She IS so crass !! As far as her accent, sometimes I just think it's her French that comes through but because her French is so rough to begin with, it kinda sounds russian ? I don't know if I'm making sense.

Also, I think it's killing her that after all the fatshaming she's done + ozempic, she still didn't get her 18% bf body back. It must be eating her alive.
View attachment 2075669View attachment 2075670

This is the woman who called Bella Hadid mid 😭 😭 .
Her partner looks like a stoned pirate...
---
And Mila's lips are 🤢

• Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
You’re absolutely right. It’s absolute nonsense. Perfume is scented water after all. And there’s also a group of women who think smelling like a snack (that is wearing the latest gourmands someone recommends) will make them irresistible, sexually desirable! And I know they actually think that because I read what some of these people write in their comments under such videos. It’s laughable really.
When Jeremy Fragrance said that the sexiest/most attractive scent on a woman was Juicy Couture, I thought he was trolling... but no, they all ran and bought it 😭

• Haha

lalale

I used to like her videos. She’s classy and well-spoken despite her accent. However, after a quick look at her channel I see she’s starting to use the “men killer” rhetoric more and more which results in me clicking off instantaneously. I don’t like the videos with her husband either.

And these are also the only videos of hers that have +100k views. Isn’t it sad that people only seem to like stupid content?

Reactions: 3

sashabunny

BRIEF INTRO - PERFUME YOUTUBER, MILA LE BLANC

Mila Le Blanc, a perfume YouTuber living in Lausanne, Switzerland. Mila has stated quite a few times that she went to see a psychologist and they think she has narcissism. Mila said she also "doesn't find anything wrong with being narcissistic" in her Q&A's. Claims she used to be a former nurse before meeting her fiancé, but it seems she only did an 'on the job' nurse assistant trainee position. Nothing against that role at all, but it's quite different to being an actual registered/educated and trained nurse. Both assistant in nursing and registered nurse jobs are admirable, of course, but they are also very different jobs.

Mila often posts controversial "anti-vax" opinions on Instagram calling scientists, doctors and government health officials "C*NTS". Her videos are mostly enjoyable to watch and easy listening for the *most part*, although I don't agree with her anti-vax statements... most of her videos are quite entertaining.

Mila has been open about an *alleged* negligent apartment fire in her kitchen in 2020. Which caused her to be summoned by the Swiss Authorities into a Legal Court case in Lausanne, which could have resulted in her potentially serving a short jail sentence, a hefty fine, loss of custody of her daughter. Mila said she would post a video eventually but no word since. The case seems to be over, but a monetary fine was most likely the result of the legal case.

I'm glad she and her family were unharmed. I hope she does a story-time about the situation, when she feels comfortable enough to do so.

*I had the previous post above removed due to the incorrect linking of her videos. Here you go!

Mila's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Saschaapril/videos

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I agree. They sound amazing but I just refuse to buy into the hype — it usually doesn’t end well for you. I don’t trust any of the influencer reviews of their fellow influencers’ creations. Most of them are not honest.

Demi’s £250 scent smells like a perfume from Pengaligons and the marketing behind it was very unfair in my opinion. They claimed you must purchase the perfume as soon as it was released because it’s limited edition and would never be available again. Lots of hype for nothing, it’s still available on FdB website.
The only FdB I really enjoy is Oud Jaune Intense, but Giardini di Toscana Bora Bora does the trick for me.
FdB is a bit like Roja/House of Sillage/Kajal... I think it's more the pricepoint/status showing, than the actual perfume. Everytime one goes viral, I just roll my eyes... why are influencers pushing very expensive perfumes to a very young public target ? Especially on tiktok.

Michelle05

Chatty Member
I agree her French is so thug, and she seems like such a miserable person.
Always negative and trying provoke and push everything she can.
Like a teenager but she’s far from that.
At the same time taking about manners, girl what happened to your own manners?

matteldoll

Of course Demi is not okay. She has spent the last two years pretending to work hard and spend Pierre's family money on... this: https://www.instagram.com/sniff/

I don't even wanna know how many $100,000s they have stuffed into this sub-par app. Enough to support their life and assistants lmao. I'd also be depressed af if I was handed all the industry connections and funds to do anything your heart desires and instead I'd find out I'm a fool who can't execute anything. She needs to go back to being a glorified sales assistant on camera or just choose the baby momma life already. This is just too depressing.

Chessboard

Who in their right mind would take medical advice from someone with over-inflated lips like that? like those blowup dolls I'm sorry but who does she thinks she is?? A nurse assistant is just someone who would help the patients in the hospital take a bath 🤣or help the actual nurses carry supplies, equipment ect to the rooms not that it's not a decent job but they aren't doctors or scientists if she was a nurse she will know that vaccinated people most likely won't end up in the ICU& die and that ICU and hospitals all over the world have a certain capacity.. Yes, even in Switzerland they can't deal with so many people in the ICU