Perfume Youtubers: Mila De Blanc, Demi Rawling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone, please give a short introduction of both ladies, before we start sharing any personal opinions 😉

Reactions: 1
BRIEF INTRO - PERFUME YOUTUBER, MILA LE BLANC

Mila Le Blanc, a perfume YouTuber living in Lausanne, Switzerland. Mila has stated quite a few times that she went to see a psychologist and they think she has narcissism. Mila said she also "doesn't find anything wrong with being narcissistic" in her Q&A's. Claims she used to be a former nurse before meeting her fiancé, but it seems she only did an 'on the job' nurse assistant trainee position. Nothing against that role at all, but it's quite different to being an actual registered/educated and trained nurse. Both assistant in nursing and registered nurse jobs are admirable, of course, but they are also very different jobs.

Mila often posts controversial "anti-vax" opinions on Instagram calling scientists, doctors and government health officials "C*NTS". Her videos are mostly enjoyable to watch and easy listening for the *most part*, although I don't agree with her anti-vax statements... most of her videos are quite entertaining.

Mila has been open about an *alleged* negligent apartment fire in her kitchen in 2020. Which caused her to be summoned by the Swiss Authorities into a Legal Court case in Lausanne, which could have resulted in her potentially serving a short jail sentence, a hefty fine, loss of custody of her daughter. Mila said she would post a video eventually but no word since. The case seems to be over, but a monetary fine was most likely the result of the legal case.

I'm glad she and her family were unharmed. I hope she does a story-time about the situation, when she feels comfortable enough to do so.

*I had the previous post above removed due to the incorrect linking of her videos. Here you go!

Mila's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Saschaapril/videos

Reactions: 3
Demi Rawling, 21 years old, YT perfume reviewer, currently 215 k followers.

Miss Rawling, coming from Perth, Australia. Living in Dubai with her boyfriend Pierre. Demi scored successful cooperation with perfume house Fragrance du Bois, which resulted in creation of her own, limited edition perfume called Minuit et Demi.

The former ballerina, who didn't even finish her high-school studies, enjoys lavishing lifestyle and exotic vacations worldwide, thanks to her followers on YT and IG.

And thanks to quite something else...

Miss Rawling used to be a classic, young girl, coming from blue collar family, who tries to find her own way to the success at popular social media. She chose the field of perfumes, as she found the make-up market saturated already, as she states in her interview at Fragrantica.com.

Recently, the followers have noticed her inclination towards certain brands. Demi repeatedly stated she was not paid by those brands, and declined any connections with them. As it happens, by mere coincidence her boyfriend is the son of Julien Sprecher, the founder of Parfums de Marly (2009) and allegedly official distributor of BDK and Initio perfumes for Middle Eastern market. Parfums de Marly (PdM) has 3 stores worldwide : in New York, Paris and Dubai. Demi stated in one of her videos, that perfumes she suggested to invest in, included nine brands, where four of them were the above-mentioned and she claimed again she was not sponsored by them.

Anyone asking Miss Rawling about any connections gets deleted, either on YT or IG. Any other YT reviewer valuating Demi's own perfume and not giving bombastic advertisement of it is forgotten by Demi, to simply say "thank you". Demi is intentionally deceiving her audience and walks on the edge of law and ethics.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
@sashabunny oopsie, I can't edit the title.

For SEO:
Mila Le Blanc Mila Le Blanc Mila Le Blanc Mila Le Blanc Mila Le Blanc Mila Le Blanc 😁

• Haha
Demi Rawling, 21 years old, YT perfume reviewer, currently 215 k followers.

Miss Rawling, coming from Perth, Australia. Living in Dubai with her boyfriend Pierre. Demi scored successful cooperation with perfume house Fragrance du Bois, which resulted in creation of her own, limited edition perfume called Minuit et Demi.

The former ballerina, who didn't even finish her high-school studies, enjoys lavishing lifestyle and exotic vacations worldwide, thanks to her followers on YT and IG.

And thanks to quite something else...

Miss Rawling used to be a classic, young girl, coming from blue collar family, who tries to find her own way to the success at popular social media. She chose the field of perfumes, as she found the make-up market saturated already, as she states in her interview at Fragrantica.com.

Recently, the followers have noticed her inclination towards certain brands. Demi repeatedly stated she was not paid by those brands, and declined any connections with them. As it happens, by mere coincidence her boyfriend is the son of Julien Sprecher, the founder of Parfums de Marly (2009) and allegedly official distributor of BDK and Initio perfumes for Middle Eastern market. Parfums de Marly (PdM) has 3 stores worldwide : in New York, Paris and Dubai. Demi stated in one of her videos, that perfumes she suggested to invest in, included nine brands, where four of them were the above-mentioned and she claimed again she was not sponsored by them.

Anyone asking Miss Rawling about any connections gets deleted, either on YT or IG. Any other YT reviewer valuating Demi's own perfume and not giving bombastic advertisement of it is forgotten by Demi, to simply say "thank you". Demi is intentionally deceiving her audience and walks on the edge of law and ethics.
Demi seemed to have met her boyfriend when she was on a holiday tour in Europe. It seems he moved to Perth to live with her and then they decided to move to Dubai, where he grew up. Pierre is ethnically French and has a French accent, which Demi seems to have quickly picked up... which is interesting. Considering her accent was very normally Australian before meeting him and Demi and her boyfriend been together for a bit over a year and a half. I think they seem like a cute couple and recently got a puppy. I'm glad she seems happy.

Wow, interesting... so her boyfriend is apparently the son of Parfums de Marly, Creative Director, Julien Sprecher? The surname Sprecher Berrier also came up, they are probably related either way. It is starting to make sense now and puts pieces of the puzzle together. I found it quite interesting how Demi went from no designer to all of a sudden the luxury route of Prada, Louboutins, VCA, Cartier, Loro Piana, Gucci, Celine, Saint Laurent. Demi also posted she got her "dream" Hermès Birkin in the Paris store a few weeks ago.

Her YouTube SocialBlade salary earning statistics are at $3.3K - $53.1K per year. Even with that income stream, YouTube and Tax would take a chunk of it and the amount still wouldn't be enough to move over there, pay rent, travel to Europe every month and stay in luxury hotels (maybe some of them are sponsored collaborations), buy designer all of the time etc. The boyfriend definitely gives me wealthy son vibes, and I guess that confirms it.

Demi had her first collaboration with Fragrance Du Bois perfume house a few months ago. I wonder if perfume collaborations pay that well for relatively unknown influencers? I mean, she's known on YouTube by people interested in perfume but even then it is very much a "niche" industry on YouTube.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Demi seemed to have met her boyfriend when she was on a holiday tour in Europe. It seems he moved to Perth to live with her and then they decided to move to Dubai, where he grew up. Pierre is ethnically French and has a French accent, which Demi seems to have quickly picked up... which is interesting. Considering her accent was very normally Australian before meeting him and Demi and her boyfriend been together for a bit over a year and a half. I think they seem like a cute couple and recently got a puppy. I'm glad she seems happy.

Wow, interesting... so her boyfriend is apparently the son of Parfums de Marly, Creative Director, Julien Sprecher? The surname Sprecher Berrier also came up, they are probably related either way. It is starting to make sense now and puts pieces of the puzzle together. I found it quite interesting how Demi went from no designer to all of a sudden the luxury route of Prada, Louboutins, VCA, Cartier, Loro Piana, Gucci, Celine, Saint Laurent. Demi also posted she got her "dream" Hermès Birkin in the Paris store a few weeks ago.

Her YouTube SocialBlade salary earning statistics are at $3.3K - $53.1K per year. Even with that income stream, YouTube and Tax would take a chunk of it and the amount still wouldn't be enough to move over there, pay rent, travel to Europe every month and stay in luxury hotels (maybe some of them are sponsored collaborations), buy designer all of the time etc. The boyfriend definitely gives me wealthy son vibes, and I guess that confirms it.

Demi had her first collaboration with Fragrance Du Bois perfume house a few months ago. I wonder if perfume collaborations pay that well for relatively unknown influencers? I mean, she's known on YouTube by people interested in perfume but even then it is very much a "niche" industry on YouTube.
PdM store.jpg

You know, Sasha, I have found an interesting article about PdM revenues. It says:

"Its business has been growing about 40 percent on an annual basis over the past two years. Parfums de Marly executives wouldn’t discuss sales, but industry sources estimate the brand generated more than 130 million euros in retail revenues in 2020. "

Source:

Now, no wonder Demi lives a lavish lifestyle. Basically, she has achieved what Anna Bey preaches. She has snatched a millionaire's son and there you go!

There is nothing wrong about it per se. What is wrong that Demi denies any connections with perfume houses. Her reviews are anything but unbiased. Demi is a typical girl who comes from not so affluent background and now do not knows what to do with money. Plus she is very young for this. It is not entirely her own success, it is whom she is with. And she cannot absorb this sudden wealth. I haven't checked her IG account, but you have apparently, now you have your answers for all your questions. She is buying designer stuff. People criticised her for being a typical snob nouveau riche. She used to review and recommend fragrances which were more accessible. Now... see?

What is funny, if Demi follows Anna Bey, then this is when the apprentice gets ahead of the master. Now, if Demi listens to Anna, she brags and flaunts her young sporty body and all the luxurious belongings. Hoping she gets more followers, more influence and one way or another - more money. And she will. Demi is feverishly deleting any suspicious comments. And getting rid of curious followers. I guess that technique is also taken over from Anna, she is also good at it.

And the FdB cooperation. People are also complaining that it should have been a limited edition of Minuit et Demi fragrance in 2020. Whereas it is released again and it doesn't seem a limited edition at all. Limited editions usually create press on customers to grab a goods quickly before they're gone and have that label of exclusivity. Now, if it was intended to be released anyway, it seems to be a fraud. FdB can always say: "due to the great success we have decided to produce the scent permanently". Bleh. I have seen the scent online on some web sites myself.

Besides, Demi and Pierre are about to establish their own perfume brand. I think this all about Demi is anything but not fair play. She is constantly pushing those same brands and people have noticed. These brands use the online influencers as their marketing tools. So yes, I can imagine, that Demi could have some commissions from Pierre's papa, but living with Pierre itself could be very rewarding. Demi could not afford to live this life without Pierre. No way. Now, Fragrance du Bois can pay very well, and I have heard also Xerjoff. She made a video about Xerjoff's fragrances (which I admire), and offered a discount code. Now tell me, this is not a cooperation! Yes, Demi might be not so big and important player, but still has a considerable amount of followers, who spread the word,... and I have recently learnt how much can companies, mainly wealthy companies pay for online advertising. These niche companies do not have the normal way of advertising, as we can see with Lancome, YSL and so on. They have different ways.

So this is what makes Demi untrustworthy. People have already discussed her on Reddit, but I feel she deserves 1 thread here on Tattle.

Its business has been growing about 40 percent on an annual basis over the past two years.
I wonder how much of this growth in the past 2 years has been thanks to Demi’s marketing, also coincidentally in the past 2 years? She is the biggest perfume youtuber after Jeremy. If she doesn’t get paid for advertising, these men are using her like a fool.

Just speculation, she strikes me as a former club girl. What’s up with everyone now hating on CH Good Girl? It used to be Demi’s best man killer perfume ;)

Mila is cute to watch and has good no-bs commentary on perfumes. Her exaggerated self-importance reminds me so much of middle school girls attitudes. She may have had model qualities some years ago (only seen that 1 heavily retouched beach photo) but now she looks average with an attitude of Miss World! Good for her, I am sure her 4-year fiance enables this attitude well and they can live happily ever after.

Reactions: 2
OMG I didn't know much about Mila I used to watch her videos for perfume recommendations with all that info well she seems unhinged weird to say the least..
About Demi notice how in the thumbnail whenever she does men fragrance reviews she always always wears something very low cut.. girl, we know you need the views.. both are tacky in my opinion they can purchase all those niche perfumes & pretend to be experts but they aren't just like Anna Bey they can buy expensive brands but no class.

Who in their right mind would take medical advice from someone with over-inflated lips like that? like those blowup dolls I'm sorry but who does she thinks she is?? A nurse assistant is just someone who would help the patients in the hospital take a bath 🤣or help the actual nurses carry supplies, equipment ect to the rooms not that it's not a decent job but they aren't doctors or scientists if she was a nurse she will know that vaccinated people most likely won't end up in the ICU& die and that ICU and hospitals all over the world have a certain capacity.. Yes, even in Switzerland they can't deal with so many people in the ICU

Her comments about it are so incorrect and dangerous... It is such a shame because I really enjoy her YouTube videos but I hope she can understand that her attitude is unfortunately wrong and quite ignorant. Nobody is forcing her to get vaccinated if she really has a medical issue that would prevent her from doing so, but her being so rude about everything is telling... sometimes you should just keep your opinions to yourself.

Totally agree, she is making out to be she was an actual RN but in reality, she was a nurse assistant. Both are good jobs in society but they are also very different roles and responsibilities. Registered Nurses are trained in health, medicine and science vs. Assistant in Nursing is more physical and helping patients do their day to day upkeep/hygiene/being fed etc...

Mila's anti-vaxx and anti-caring about healthy people getting extremely ill from coronavirus is so disgusting beyond words! Mila is saying that only unhealthy and "fat" people get sick and die from covid which is entirely not true and vile to even say "oh who cares, it's just elderly and obese people". WTF! Like they don't have a right to live longer and enjoy life with their families? Such a gross, careless and utterly inhumane way of thinking. She should stop saying she even working as a "nurse" because she clearly does not give a sh*t about patients or anyone who is not her family.

Why is Demi even "friends" with her?

I think she's just toning it down so she doesn't lose followers :rolleyes: Demi follows her only because Mila raved about her perfume MINUIT ET DEMI most likely Mila got sent a bottle for free to review& agreed to do a fake positive review.. They both fake(n)

Wow Mila’s muslim post is a new low. 👌 How is she so low class and uneducated when she attended “privet school” in Switzerland? 🤮

Right now the whole world is talking about the women’s rights situation in Afghanistan. Girl, what Gucci bags Taliban fighters got? This is so out of touch!

Right now the whole world is talking about the women’s rights situation in Afghanistan. Girl, what Gucci bags Taliban fighters got? This is so out of touch!
Exactly! It’s so out of touch and insensitive considering what is happening in the world right now, especially considering the horrors young girls and women are subjected to. It makes me feel so sad to even think about it. 😢
Mila lives in one of the safest, most privileged countries in the world. I don’t dislike her but please, watch the news or something. Get educated on the lack of women’s rights in the majority of countries across the globe. It’s the least she and we can all do to help make the world a better place and speaking for those who have been threatened into not being able to use their voices out of fear of violence.

About Demi – I wonder if she and her boyfriend are back in Dubai yet? Their puppy is very cute but I’m surprised they got their puppy knowing they had a 6-8 week holiday and business trip in Europe planned. I understand the puppy is being well looked after but that’s a long time to be away. Happy for them but it was strange timing. Could be missing something though? Guessing they had been waiting for the puppy since birth, not sure.

Demi and her newly purchased Hermès Birkin. I would assume Pierre gifted it to her, even though she mentioned that she "had been saving up for years for her dream bag" yet, Demi didn't even have designer goods before she met Pierre. That's not to say that she didn't want designer things, of course but sometimes we learn that we don't need to justify our purchases to people. I think Demi just doesn't want her audience to think she's 'changed' as she went from a middle-class/working-class girl from Perth to meeting her now-boyfriend, son of a millionaire, when now she only wears designer everything within a year and a half. Girl, own it. I wish her the best of luck.

One thing I noticed about Demi within that timeframe is that she always spoke with a regular 'Perth Australian' accent (generally sounds more stereotypically Aussie), now she speaks with an unnatural French accent when she's speaking English of which is literally her native language of 24 years. A person can't just lose and change their entire accent overnight, even if that person is learning another language and lives with someone who has a French accent. You can't just lose the accent that you have had your whole life within a year of dating a French guy.

Demi went from speaking with her normal Australian accent and has perhaps been learning basic French since she lives with Pierre now but even if they were mostly speaking in English and her learning a bit of French, she would still 100% have her normal accent. She is now speaking English with a French accent. People do pick up certain mannerisms if they're around certain people a lot but it's nothing like that.

IMG_3840.jpg

Last edited: