Perfume Youtubers: Mila De Blanc, Demi Rawling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s one called Greta Beth she’s is insufferable had to stop watching her. She’s so entitled and attacks anyone that even suggests that her collection is so big that her fragrances will go of and she publicly shames them she’s very entitled some of the size of their collections is unreal there’s no need they could give some to a woman’s shelter or a children’s home with teenagers

Does the woman who spells another as “an other” and “than” as “then” really openly claim that she’s at the C1 level of English proficiency?🤪

Does the woman who spells another as “an other” and “than” as “then” really openly claim that she’s at the C1 level of English proficiency?🤪
Tbh, half of my posts are riddled with typos, and I still hold a C1 proficiency lol

I unfollowed her, so I'm not sure what she's been doing lately, someone update us !

Reactions: 1
I checked out Greta and her collection is insane! Just like Gabby’s. You can’t possibly use and enjoy all that perfume. No wonder people comment.
---
Tbh, half of my posts are riddled with typos, and I still hold a C1 proficiency lol

I unfollowed her, so I'm not sure what she's been doing lately, someone update us !
I misspoke. A typo is something unintentional because you know the right word. Those were grammar mistakes and misspelt words. I mean at least get the title of the video right or have someone proofread it.

Reactions: 2
Mila seems like she's on drugs or something. She wants to be 114 pounds.

Mila seems like she's on drugs or something. She wants to be 114 pounds.
She seemed her usual self to me, but yes, she already said she has disordered eating.. Also she's very short. 52kg doesn't sound that low to me.

I thought Mila and her bf broke up and now they're married. lol Maybe that has something to do with the court case.

I thought Mila and her bf broke up and now they're married. lol Maybe that has something to do with the court case.
Yes I thought so too that it’s because of the court case. Anyone know what the negative comments she was referring to on her Instagram? I didn’t see but imagine it said that people thought they were already married?
she always hinted to being married when that clearly wasn’t the case.

Paulina has been on Ozempic for 8 months and looks the same. :cautious:

Paulina has been on Ozempic for 8 months and looks the same. :cautious:
I congratulate everyone who loses weight because I know from my own experience what a hard battle and journey weight loss can be. I saw the previous ozempic video (not the one she posted recently) and wanted to comment the same. Even when I started watching her years ago, I always thought she was fat or chubby but in some photos she looks really thin. It’s either photoshop or her weight constantly fluctuates.

I won’t even say anything about ozempic, because this is typical influencer crap… they put themselves on it and then complain about the side effects and how it ruined their life… They’re all the same.

Reactions: 3
That's because she used to overly edit herself. Now she started to look like what her edited self did, and her edited self was still chubby (there's only so much lenses and FaceTune can do for you). This and her overfilled face doesn't help either.

She was only thin in her very old pictures.

That's because she used to overly edit herself. Now she started to look like what her edited self did, and her edited self was still chubby (there's only so much lenses and FaceTune can do for you). This and her overfilled face doesn't help either.

She was only thin in her very old pictures.
My point exactly. Even when she was/is thin she still looks chubby! In my opinion at least.

No offence meant but she seems to be quite stocky and holds some weight in her face. I've glanced at her instagram but only watch her on YouTube so my impression was she's gained a bit of weight since starting her channel but has always been a curvier girl.

I know her reasoning for going on Ozempic was that she struggles with her blood sugar but seeing as she isn't actually diabetic (from what I gathered) nor is she that big, I'm not sure the medication was needed.

What is the court case about that Mila is involve with? I have missed this completely.
i saw a few days ago how she sympathizes with Putin regarding that American politics is corrupt, like Russian politics is the blueprint of transparency and fairness 😂 typical Mila logic.

Reactions: 4
She set her kitchen on fire while leaving her baby unsupervised

There's a video on the first page explaining it and then we discussed it only a few pages ago because she changed her story

She set her kitchen on fire while leaving her baby unsupervised

There's a video on the first page explaining it and then we discussed it only a few pages ago because she changed her story
thank you so much for updating me! I will read more about this, sounds crazy!

How old is her daughter? In a vlog she seemed 5 or 6 and that was a few years back. I still don't see how someone starts a fire by trying to boil water. Her stories never add up.

How old is her daughter? In a vlog she seemed 5 or 6 and that was a few years back. I still don't see how someone starts a fire by trying to boil water. Her stories never add up.
I agree the story doesn’t add up at all. If she left the kitchen for two minutes only how could the fire have spread so badly that she didn’t even try to put it out? She said she saw the fire and took her daughter and left the apartment. Not even an attempt to put out the fire? 🕵🏼‍♀️
And then a whole court trial about it? Could it be some insurance fraud or something?