Perfume Youtubers: Mila De Blanc, Demi Rawling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mila q&a
- she loves Andrew Tate and thinks he's very well spoken. He just uses a lot of words to appear grand, and she does the same, matchmade in heaven. She said she would date him, let's manifest. Can't wait for him to turn her into one of his camgirls and pocket her money. She goes on a rant about ugly people hating on pretty people (ie her)(lmao). Anyway another day of Mila thinking she's smarter than everyone when she can't even string a sentence together in her natal tongue.
- the separation: no cheating, they don't get along at all. They've been together for almost 9 years, and she thinks he tricked her at some point. She might give it a last chance, if "he gets his brain back".
- pet peeves: lateness, table manners. Apparently, she's a poised well mannered lady in real life, and just plays it out on YouTube.
- she's really RAY-maintenance
- she's on ozempic for weightloss. During covid she gained 20kg. She did keto/IF and her doctor offered her the ozempic to speed it up. She admits that she has ednos.
- feminist rant: usual stuff, men should be high earner and take care of their family. Equality at work yes but men and women cannot be equal. She thinks that feminism created feminine men and masculine women, and she considers herself a masculine women. (I kind of agree lol). But I also think she's taking jabs at her ex.
- rant about UK education and the mentality
- she will branch out of perfumes content and do more lifestyle stuff.

As usual, she was funny and entertaining. I barely agree with her but I have a soft spot for her.
I didn't put anything about her daughter.

Reactions: 1
The Andrew Tate video did it for me - unfollowed, unsubscribed. I don’t need to waste my time listening to people like that. No woman in her right mind would support him. He’s a misogynist. Look up articles on him online if you don’t know what horrible things he allegedly said and did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just watched the video.
Let's talk about the separation:

I'm pretty sure she thinks she will have no issues getting a richer man.
I wonder how she'll support herself...and how custody will be split.

She's on Rybelsus btw, a semaglutide.

No idea about Andrew Tate, I don't know much about him, just heard he's a misogynist.

Just watched the video.
Let's talk about the separation:

I'm pretty sure she thinks she will have no issues getting a richer man.
I wonder how she'll support herself...and how custody will be split.

She's on Rybelsus btw, a semaglutide.

No idea about Andrew Tate, I don't know much about him, just heard he's a misogynist.
I wish Andrew was just a misogynist! Though that depends on whether you consider inciting violence towards women as still being within the realm of misogyny or something that needs an additional description.

I think he's also been accused or convicted of rape. Just an awful human.

I wish Andrew was just a misogynist! Though that depends on whether you consider inciting violence towards women as still being within the realm of misogyny or something that needs an additional description.

I think he's also been accused or convicted of rape. Just an awful human.

I wrote that I don't know much about him, so I wrote what I did know.

Mila q&a
- she loves Andrew Tate and thinks he's very well spoken. He just uses a lot of words to appear grand, and she does the same, matchmade in heaven. She said she would date him, let's manifest. Can't wait for him to turn her into one of his camgirls and pocket her money. She goes on a rant about ugly people hating on pretty people (ie her)(lmao). Anyway another day of Mila thinking she's smarter than everyone when she can't even string a sentence together in her natal tongue.

- she's on ozempic for weightloss. During covid she gained 20kg. She did keto/IF and her doctor offered her the ozempic to speed it up. She admits that she has ednos.

I didn't put anything about her daughter.
JFC, I can't with this shallow potato head pick me! Because she is so vain and follows this ozempic/wegovy weight loss "trend" , diabetics like me have to wait forever these days to get it because she and all the other idiots contribute massively to its already bad shortage. Her doctor is also really unethical for offering it to her. ffs. This clown doesn't realize that once she stops, she ll gain everything back and more. she has to stay on those meds for the rest of her life then.

Not surprised at all that she loves aLpHa MaLeS like this Tate clown. Maybe she'll start spewing more of the same misogynistic, fatphobic waste in her new "LiFeStYLe" videos. She is so dumb and uninspiring.

JFC, I can't with this shallow potato head pick me! Because she is so vain and follows this ozempic/wegovy weight loss "trend" , diabetics like me have to wait forever these days to get it because she and all the other idiots contribute massively to its already bad shortage. Her doctor is also really unethical for offering it to her. ffs. This clown doesn't realize that once she stops, she ll gain everything back and more. she has to stay on those meds for the rest of her life then.

Not surprised at all that she loves aLpHa MaLeS like this Tate clown. Maybe she'll start spewing more of the same misogynistic, fatphobic waste in her new "LiFeStYLe" videos. She is so dumb and uninspiring.

Since the beginning of 2021 many people in Europe were on ozempic until it became unavailable in many countries, she's on Rybelsus, an oral semaglutide, taken daily.
There's still availability. Ozempic should be available from 2023.
I have some aquaintances who take it too.
Maybe ask your doctor about Rybelsus?

Since the beginning of 2021 many people in Europe were on ozempic until it became unavailable in many countries, she's on Rybelsus, an oral semaglutide, taken daily.
There's still availability. Ozempic should be available from 2023.
I have some aquaintances who take it too.
Maybe ask your doctor about Rybelsus?
She literally said that it was ozempic in the video.

She literally said that it was ozempic in the video.

She is not smart enough to use correct terms... it's not ozempic, she's on Rybelsus. She said so on her stories and makes sense, because she's in Europe.
Both are semaglutides.
On oral, the other injections.

She is not smart enough to use correct terms... it's not ozempic, she's on Rybelsus. She said so on her stories and makes sense, because she's in Europe.
Both are semaglutides.
On oral, the other injections.
I'm in Europe and my friends are on ozempic, so I don't get your point. Anyway who cares. I think her plan of being keto "for at least a month" will backfire greatly. It's gonna take longer than that for her body to adjust to being med free.

I'm in Europe and my friends are on ozempic, so I don't get your point. Anyway who cares. I think her plan of being keto "for at least a month" will backfire greatly. It's gonna take longer than that for her body to adjust to being med free.
My point is that she's on Rybelsus 🙂
She said so on her Instagram stories. Ozempic is not available legally where I am, and I guess also not in Switzerland.
No idea about keto, I don't know her body.

Anyway God bless the ignore button.

Who are some of your favourite youtubers ? Preferably people who buy their own perfume and haven't launch on with navitus 🤭

I like the scented, fragrancelesque, Shana J, and the perfume nest.

The ones I cannot stand are airy head Soki London, Paulina Schar, Curly scents (especially her boyfriend).

Anyway God bless the ignore button.

Who are some of your favourite youtubers ? Preferably people who buy their own perfume and haven't launch on with navitus 🤭

I like the scented, fragrancelesque, Shana J, and the perfume nest.

The ones I cannot stand are airy head Soki London, Paulina Schar, Curly scents (especially her boyfriend).
Why don't you like Paulina? I think she's okay.

I used to like Soki but something about her is annoying and dare I say fake. As if she has this nice persona just so her subscribers will continue to watch.

I like cocopebz, Veronica says, Rebecca collazo, Maisie, a fragrant glance, Amy glam, a fragrant life, Sasha scents

Why don't you like Paulina? I think she's okay.

I used to like Soki but something about her is annoying and dare I say fake. As if she has this nice persona just so her subscribers will continue to watch.

I like cocopebz, Veronica says, Rebecca collazo, Maisie, a fragrant glance, Amy glam, a fragrant life, Sasha scents
Paulina was one of my favourites, we like similar perfume profiles. But the over editing of her pictures on ig + the overfilled face+ her collab with Navitus really did it for me. It wouldn't be much if she didn't start her channel as an average girl next door.
For most of them, it's just the jump from bargain to only niche that irks me. I buy mostly niche too, but I'd rather someone finding hidden gems and unexpected good perfumes.
I love Veronica Says and a fragrant glance, I'll give a look to the other ones.

Back in the days, perfume blogs were everything. Now smell this, monsieur guerlain, boisdejasmin, cafleurbon. All very knowledgeable, almost scientifically so, perfume reviews. Nobody would call l'heure bleue "a grandma perfume" and cloud " a man magnet" :sick:

I never liked Paulina.
Neither her looks, her character, the way she does her videos.... something always didn't feel right.
I don't watch many perfume YouTubers anymore.
I used to watch Demi, Mila (still do), Jeremy, and the rest once in a while.
I watch some Russian speaking, but probably nobody knows them here.
I also don't mind "The scented".
Also "god bless the ignore button", was that meant for me?
Simply because I pointed out a fact😑

Paulina was one of my favourites, we like similar perfume profiles. But the over editing of her pictures on ig + the overfilled face+ her collab with Navitus really did it for me. It wouldn't be much if she didn't start her channel as an average girl next door.
For most of them, it's just the jump from bargain to only niche that irks me. I buy mostly niche too, but I'd rather someone finding hidden gems and unexpected good perfumes.
I love Veronica Says and a fragrant glance, I'll give a look to the other ones.

Back in the days, perfume blogs were everything. Now smell this, monsieur guerlain, boisdejasmin, cafleurbon. All very knowledgeable, almost scientifically so, perfume reviews. Nobody would call l'heure bleue "a grandma perfume" and cloud " a man magnet" :sick:
While I still think Paulina is okay, I don't like her as much as I used to so fair enough. I agree that her facial tweaks are too much.

I hate the jump to niche too. It's a bit unfair to those who signed up for certain content because niche perfumes are usually very pricey. It's quite a lot to go from recommending £50 perfumes to suddenly £200 ones yet so many don't seem to care that it alienates viewers.