Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

futbolista

VIP Member
Where are you @Just Drive @futbolista

I know I’m a few days late but did you watch the SuperBowl? I watched the half time show which was great. Are you into the NFL they have so many big good looking men.

May I also like to add I can’t stand Taylor Swift who thinks she won the SuperBowl.
Been pretty offline so a slack reply here.
I don’t watch American football. It’s so slow with all the stopping for me. The players are boring and so are the wags lol

Too much Taylor all the time. Not a fan and I’m just glad she’s into an American footballer and not our kind of footballer. It’s pr for sure

didn’t catch the match yesterday and prob a good thing. This is really going to go down to the wire ugh

hope everyone is doing as best as they can be doing 🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Just Drive

VIP Member
He feels the same way we do about shite Sky Sports.

The “…by far… 😐“ sends me every time.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
I am so ready for this guy to come back. He was asked while he’s out at f1 in Abu Dhabi and he said new year hopefully. Great to see him enjoying and resting.

His hair! :D Can’t wait to have him back.

Hope everyone’s had/having a nice Sunday.

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
@futbolista Towards the end of this article it says City and Chelsea are playing friendlies this summer in the US. Think they’ll come here to Calif? After the humidity of Houston and Green Bay it’d be much better for them here. Not that I’m biased. https://theathletic.com/5235176/2024/01/29/man-utd-arsenal-liverpool-usa-fixtures/?amp=1
Hi JD. I did see they are coming to the USA. Wonder where. Hopefully not the Midwest again. NorCal or SoCal is the best but maybe Miami and nyc ? Not sure.

also they are making the fifa World Cup 26 announcements on Sunday.

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
Absolutely no clue how we will play against Everton tonight.We obviously have to stop conceding stupid goals at the end of the match.Hearing Rodri is fit and Haaland will be on the bench.Come on City!. 💙 💙 💙

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
It's just hard to see where Liverpool drop any points.I'd bite your arm off right now for the Champions League and FA cup.That would still be a great season.
I completely agree but it’s a strange season they’ll definitely drop points along the way.

I’d gladly take the FA cup the champions league run will decide on how fit everyone is

Just Drive

VIP Member
What is it with these fucking draws?.Tottenham were depleted by injuries.We should've won this one.
We’re conceding far too many goals. It’s so poor.

But this:
I don’t even know what to say, we’ve been robbed the referee is a twat.

Watching today I don’t think we’ll win anything this season we’re miles off it and we’re being stitched up by the premier league it’s as clear as day
Is also 100% true. Fuck that ref!

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
God I love Ederson. He’s like an ox. :ROFLMAO: Stop pushing John, the man is made of biscuits.

Look at Rico with the banter. :ROFLMAO:
Honestly we just got stones back and the boy is made of glass. Everyone protect him and shroud him in bubble wrap

• Haha
  • Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
And we’re getting Haaland back, and hopefully Stones sooner rather than later. Wonder if we’ll do any transfer business.
I think City are close to signing an attacking midfielder from River Plate,same team they bought Hoolian from.Claudio Evchverri.

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Hello my favorite Mancunian. 😘 How are you? I only watched the end of the 4th quarter when it got interesting. I used to be more into the NFL as a kid but not so much anymore. MAJOR over saturation with T Swift. I swear the camera people were almost standing on top of her and Kelce after the game. So weird.

How’s everyone? 💙 Hope you’re all well. Fuck United.
I’m good my Cali girl and I hope you are too 🩷 and everyone else 🩷

I was watching bits of it and some of the men are gorgeous. Who did you support growing up?

I saw an interview with Patrick Mahomes and thought he was lovely, his wife’s annoying tho.

I’m sure Taylor will do a song about it all when her Travis break up.

• Heart