Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraQ

VIP Member
Let’s hope we start to cook in February/March if it’s not too late. And if it is, then (selfishly) I can still die happy because we won a fucking treble.
I think it might be too late by then.Arsenal will have learnt from last season and I don't think they are going to collapse again.Our heads just aren't in the game right now,even Pep doesn't seem as focused as he usually is.
We can't win the PL every season,we just need to make sure we finish in the top 3 because Villa look really dangerous under Emery.

Reactions: 2

Sandor

Kyle’s quite likeable in general though isn’t he? And that’s the Kyle the team get. To be totally honest, from a footballer personality perspective, I usually quite like him too, and I feel totally disappointed in him. I thought the Captaincy had launched a new era Walker. He's been taking it so seriously and I’ve thought his game has improved too.

Southgate won’t like it. We think he’s messed up enough he’ll drop him again?

futbolista

VIP Member
They have to play fully confident and remember we won this shit last year. We all know it’s possible. The lads need to commit commit commit to winning 🩵

• Heart

Zebraaah

VIP Member
I am so ready for this guy to come back. He was asked while he’s out at f1 in Abu Dhabi and he said new year hopefully. Great to see him enjoying and resting.

I've never see him look so, er, relaxed!
Aguero was out there too, maybe they were catching up.

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
So happy for you JD. How amazing and to touch Pep’s hand again. I am glad you had a great trip. Well jeal!

life is 10000% crazy but my goal is to see a match at etihad so I’ll manifest that into existence.

how great is thus man 🩵 love you all.

Come next time @Just Drive visits and we’ll all go Nando’s 😘😘 where did you visit? @Just Drive how was London I hope you kept safe so many scary stories of people being mugged there

How slow has this week gone 😴

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
What is wrong with them? There’s a serious issue in this team and it’s not injuries, it’s as if they don’t trust each other.
I’m hoping the time in Saudi will do them some good. Change of scenery. This game was so not worth getting up at 6:45 for, eh @futbolista ?
---
We can't we hold onto a fucking lead anymore?.Liverpool and Arsenal are going to run away with this season if we're not careful.
They need to figure their shit out quickly.

• Sad

olivia321

VIP Member
Happiest birthday @olivia321 !! Hope you have the best day and best year. Hope your family and friends shower you with so much love gifts and cake. You deserve it. 🩵🩵🩵🩵

we love you
My little cupcake 😘😘😘 Thank you so much for all the birthday love 🩷🩷

I hope your ok babe keep your head up nothing is worth being stressed over 😘

Are we all cheering our Leroy on tonight?

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Will you still try to go? I hope you do even just to see those trophies. They’re enchanting. I damn near cried. Ohio, though. WTH? :ROFLMAO: (Apologies to any lurkers from that fine state.)
I’m not sure. I doubt it to be honest but I do have a bestie that moved back to Ohio 😂 .

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I know, I failed this time. :( But next year, we’ll go Nando’s! Love you. ❤
I’m proper gutted 😭

Right that’s it… I need dates and times when your here and you know what we’ll arrange to meet outside the City shop in the Arndale

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
In the comments it says stuff like this always comes out before big matches which is true. gossip that ends up being nothing. Media and people love to hate us bc they ain’t us
I hope we get more charges leveled at us. It helps us win trophies. :D

Reactions: 1