Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Love you @olivia321 ! Thank you for the messages @Just Drive @Donald23 @CheekyVimto99 🩵🩵🩵🩵

had a really nice lunch with an old friend who’s over the top and his football friends. Rather than go to pub (they’re all Liverpool supporters -match at same time) he hosted lunch in the office and he catered food for all of us. So happy my birthday twin scored. Great bday gift even though we knew we would win.

hope you’re all well. Now if we can just win every match from now on bc we are 5 points off the Liverpool at the top and we are tied with arsenal. 😅🥲
Sounds like a nice day. 🥰 Despite being Liverpool supporters, they sound like awesome people.

Even though a clean sheet would have been nice, I can be happy for Vinny that his team got a goal at his old home.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Just Drive

VIP Member
Bromance. 💙
Edited: IG link isn’t working here. 🙁 There’s a nice clip of an interview on the Man City page with Pep talking about his friendship with Noel Gallagher.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
My Halo 🩷

I’m doing ok thank you so much 🩷 it’s just one of those things in life that sadly happens I feel like I’m in a strange bubble and was told I should have a baby instead of a new puppy, I’d rather sew myself up.

I really appreciate you coming in here but let’s be honest you want Pep’s magic stick don’t you…
I hope you are my love? ❤❤. It will take time.
Speechless at that comment tho 😲 was that meant to help.
You got me. Pep is a funny sausage 👀😆
Better go before I get kicked out. See ya in the other thread. ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Gundo said recently he wanted to stay, but City,Txiki in particular,were dragging their feet.Stupid on their part.I can see RM winning the CL this year,Bellingham is on fire.
Idiotic move on City’s part. :mad: We miss him.

Please anyone but RM! :ROFLMAO:

Donald23

VIP Member
Kyle’s quite likeable in general though isn’t he? And that’s the Kyle the team get. To be totally honest, from a footballer personality perspective, I usually quite like him too, and I feel totally disappointed in him. I thought the Captaincy had launched a new era Walker. He's been taking it so seriously and I’ve thought his game has improved too.

Southgate won’t like it. We think he’s messed up enough he’ll drop him again?
He’s a big favourite with the younger players which should be a giant red flag to management that something needs sorting out.
He clearly got captain to make sure he stayed, although why we wanted him to stay I’ll never know. He barely played for us at the back end of last season

olivia321

VIP Member
Happy New Year from Manchester, lovelies! 💙 Hope you’re all good. We’ll go on a run of 15 games now. :D Yesterday was a much needed win! @futbolista hope you had a good road trip. @olivia321 I hear you re: pjs. I totally agree. Next time I’m here, we’ll have to meet up!

Happy New Year to all of you.
Can’t believe your here and don’t even give me a heads up I would of loved to of met up with you and gone Nando’s, I hope where ever you are on your travels your ok and staying safe 🩷🩷🩷🩷

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
So happy for you JD. How amazing and to touch Pep’s hand again. I am glad you had a great trip. Well jeal!

life is 10000% crazy but my goal is to see a match at etihad so I’ll manifest that into existence.

how great is thus man 🩵 love you all.

“What a quality”. :ROFLMAO: He actually does look well chuffed with himself.

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
I’ll catch up tonight but just want to say hope you’re all ok I’ve had a few things going on started an new job and a friend who I know from the gym sadly passed the other day that bastard disease.

Fuck Man United right into those tramps tomorrow

Lots of love always 😘😘😘
I’m so sorry about your friend, Liv. ♥ That’s so sad. Congrats on the new job, how are you finding it? Are your colleagues nice? If not, I’ll kick them in the shins.

Fuck United. Love you all and hope you’ve enjoyed/are enjoying your Saturday.

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I hope pep is rested. Looks like he was just in Ibiza. Party season is over so it should be nice and chill.

KDB was spotted in Dubai. I can’t wait until he’s back.

Also I found last season’s kit so I’m so ready for prem to be back!! Im so bored 😂
Pep shaking his booty to Sonny Fodera.

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
My stupid gut is telling me Arsenal are winning this.Hope I'm wrong.I would love to see us smash this lot. 💙 💙 💙

• Sad

LaraQ

VIP Member
Wtf.I jinxed us by saying this was going to be straightforward.Pep better put a fuckin rocket up them at half time.

• Heart