Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
Hope you feel better soon @ CheekyVimto99 ❤‍🩹 lots of rest and keep cosy

Good morning @Just Drive @futbolista get your morning coffee and sing Blue Moon

Where are you @LaraQ @Donald23 @alee @Miss Sally
I’m here just not on my phone as much, will try catch up before we thrash Liverpool this weekend!
Read you’d started a new job on the football thread hope it’s going well and you aren’t having to deal with too many reds! But I’m sure you’ll sort them out in no time

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Just Drive

VIP Member
Erm please why is Manchester so feckin rainy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also yay I saw the stadium from the train station 😁😁 Got a couple of bits from the city store but it's club shop tomorrow 🎉🎉 sorry bank account.
The City store at Arndale? It’s worth it! Have fun at the club shop. :D

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Foden benched 😬 I mean he does need a rest and kdb and Haaland were rested midweek. Cmooonnnn cittteeeehhhhhh 💙💙

futbolista

VIP Member
Yeaaah

We don’t want Kyle in our team anymore probably should have let him go in the summer, is it any wonder he wanted to leave the rat.
Ugh I hate that he’s captain. Hi young lads, this is everything you shouldn’t be outside of the pitch.

Just Drive

VIP Member
I still can’t believe he got the most votes. (I’m assuming the club continued the practice of players voting for captain.)

• Sad
Reactions: 2

olivia321

VIP Member
He is indeed fit and I have an inkling he may start (manifesting it) Back 4 of Ake Dias Akanji and I reckon josko over Rico Rodri Bernardo kdb JG flipper and Haaland 🙌🏼 edy should be fit too although Ortega has shown he is capable when called upon.
Oh that line up would make me happy

I’m positive we can beat them I’m more uncomfortable about the Palace game

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
London was good and I did a circuit of my fav museums. I was safe, thank you doll. 😘 But even though I like London, I feel at home in the north. ❤ I‘m so fond of Mcr, I’m declaring it my adopted city.

@futbolista I hope things get less crazy for you. ❤
You’re basically Mancunian your here that often, I hope you use Mancunian lingo in your everyday life

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Can’t believe your here and don’t even give me a heads up I would of loved to of met up with you and gone Nando’s, I hope where ever you are on your travels your ok and staying safe 🩷🩷🩷🩷
I know, I failed this time. :( But next year, we’ll go Nando’s! Love you. ❤

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Love you @olivia321 ! Thank you for the messages @Just Drive @Donald23 @CheekyVimto99 🩵🩵🩵🩵

had a really nice lunch with an old friend who’s over the top and his football friends. Rather than go to pub (they’re all Liverpool supporters -match at same time) he hosted lunch in the office and he catered food for all of us. So happy my birthday twin scored. Great bday gift even though we knew we would win.

hope you’re all well. Now if we can just win every match from now on bc we are 5 points off the Liverpool at the top and we are tied with arsenal. 😅🥲
Love you too 😘🩷😘

As long as your day was all about you, I hope you felt on top of the world.

Liverpool will trip up eventually but you know what City are like we’ll mess up somewhere then start cooking March - April time

• Heart