Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone I have an major issue

Today I went to see my Nana and my Grandad was watching the F1 Iโ€™m familiar with the F1 but donโ€™t know much about it, saw our Pep was there, Anyway, I spot this driver his name is Lando Norris I thought heโ€™s fit have a nosey at his insta

Heโ€™s another one whoโ€™s 5 foot 6โ€ heโ€™s another Julian

Do I have a fetish for small men? Am I a dwarf lover? What is wrong with me? Iโ€™m 5 foot 6 myselfโ€ฆ

Send help

Love yours truly Livia ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Liv honey, avoid lando at all costs
Heโ€™s a cry baby with connections to the portugese โ€œmodelโ€ contingent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Everyone I have an major issue

Today I went to see my Nana and my Grandad was watching the F1 Iโ€™m familiar with the F1 but donโ€™t know much about it, saw our Pep was there, Anyway, I spot this driver his name is Lando Norris I thought heโ€™s fit have a nosey at his insta

Heโ€™s another one whoโ€™s 5 foot 6โ€ heโ€™s another Julian

Do I have a fetish for small men? Am I a dwarf lover? What is wrong with me? Iโ€™m 5 foot 6 myselfโ€ฆ

Send help

Love yours truly Livia ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Oh lord you do need help. Not lando ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Please will somebody go do a wellness check on @olivia321 ? This is concerning. Liking Juli Alvarez is fine, not that other one.

• Haha
Liv honey, avoid lando at all costs
Heโ€™s a cry baby with connections to the portugese โ€œmodelโ€ contingent
I donโ€™t even know anything about F1 Iโ€™d never seen him before so I donโ€™t know anything about him apart from that heโ€™s a midget and I feel sick

pray for me @Just Drive

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I donโ€™t even know anything about F1 Iโ€™d never seen him before so I donโ€™t know anything about him apart from that heโ€™s a midget and I feel sick

pray for me @Just Drive
Youโ€™ll be ok Liv. We just need Juli at pre season practice asap. We need all the players back now City!!!

I tried for 10 mins to get into F1 and then lost interest bc they just drive in circles and wear full body jumpsuits. ๐Ÿ˜‚ why do people love it so much? but if shakira is dating Lewis I may be interested bc I hate pique.

• Haha
Youโ€™ll be ok Liv. We just need Juli at pre season practice asap. We need all the players back now City!!!

I tried for 10 mins to get into F1 and then lost interest bc they just drive in circles and wear full body jumpsuits. ๐Ÿ˜‚ why do people love it so much? but if shakira is dating Lewis I may be interested bc I hate pique.
She was there today. Sheโ€™s looking like her years are catching up to her, she had like smokers lines round her lips

• Sad
Reactions: 5
More daddy pep with cris and Valentina. His kids are gorgeous (Marius needs a full beard tho. Heโ€™s like Ivan dias partial ๐Ÿ˜‚)

IMG_0680.jpeg

IMG_0679.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I agree. Iโ€™m only in it for Shakira. I detest Pique, what a clown, embarrassing idiot.

And if the drivers were smart, they will take his advice. Our boss is a genius.
More daddy pep with cris and Valentina. His kids are gorgeous (Marius needs a full beard tho. Heโ€™s like Ivan dias partial ๐Ÿ˜‚)

View attachment 2296315
View attachment 2296316
Coolest family, ever. ๐Ÿ’™
Cancelo will have to turn up at pre season next week wonโ€™t he?
Whiny twit can carry the luggage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning everyone ๐Ÿ˜˜ hope you all have a good week ๐Ÿฉท

Iโ€™m trying not to fancy any more midget men this week ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Last time I was in Vegas, I spent just one day there and the other day going to the Grand Canyon. Iโ€™m just not a wooooooooooooo!!!Vegas!!!woooooooooo!! person. #boringtwat

• Heart
  • Haha
I donโ€™t think I could do 24 hrs ๐Ÿ˜‚
Last time I was in Vegas, I spent just one day there and the other day going to the Grand Canyon. Iโ€™m just not a wooooooooooooo!!!Vegas!!!woooooooooo!! person. #boringtwat
I used to have to go for work conventions. And I had some real ragers there but it got boring quick. My fave thing to do is drive 30 mins out and go to red rock canyon and hike ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hereโ€™s Nathan. I love him. Heโ€™s ready to come back. Heโ€™s prob rested without bags under his eyes

Last edited:
  • Heart
Iโ€™m bored of these holidays ๐Ÿ˜‚ end them already.

I want to see inside city show the real goods. Like peps stern face when jack shows up.

also tb took down her post that was like zinnys wife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.