Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait was the post?
When Gundo finally made his goodbye. Didn’t she make a goodbye reel. Similar to vlada’s. I remember watching a second of it and then joking here that I would report it as spam 😂. I don’t see it on her page and someone in the comments said why did you take your goodbye post down.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When Gundo finally made his goodbye. Didn’t she make a goodbye reel. Similar to vlada’s. I remember watching a second of it and then joking here that I would report it as spam 😂. I don’t see it on her page and someone in the comments said why did you take your goodbye post down.
She posted some dull food earlier and I was going to comment on it and then I’m like nah she’s gone she’s in the rear view mirror now

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bernardo and Ines sold their wedding to literally anyone! The American posse have made it into hello mag

Reactions: 5
Bernardo and Ines sold their wedding to literally anyone! The American posse have made it into hello mag
I was wondering about this. And everything seemed to be sponsored, including the bride’s gifts to the bridesmaids and the bridesmaids’ dresses.

There was a Portugal mag also. I wonder if the realtor is pissed he didn’t make it LOL

I was wondering about this. And everything seemed to be sponsored, including the bride’s gifts to the bridesmaids and the bridesmaids’ dresses.
Prob a lot got sponsored just bc of free marketing to be involved in such a huge wedding of famous people. That way too they can control what is said and photos that go out.
---
Laportes did hola also

There was a Portugal mag also. I wonder if the realtor is pissed he didn’t make it LOL

Prob a lot got sponsored just bc of free marketing to be involved in such a huge wedding of famous people. That way too they can control what is said and photos that go out.
---
Laportes did hola also
I just hope they asked for charity donations as gifts or all the money they got from magazines is given to charities

• Heart
Ines’s latest story is set to the song “I Will Follow You”. You can follow him back to Manchester, Ines. 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Cris must be sick of him by now. I bet he’s using the garden gnomes to work out new tactics

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.