Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How in the hell do they have that stamina??

Rodri eating that cupcake is such a mood. :ROFLMAO:
Someone on jacks thread i think said have they eaten. All they have eaten is cake 😭😂
Rodri deserves the whole cake. I bet his weight has never been so good as well as fitness levels this season. He has worked HARD

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone on jacks thread i think said have they eaten. All they have eaten is cake 😭😂
Rodri deserves the whole cake. I bet his weight has never been so good as well as fitness levels this season. He has worked HARD
I hope someone sent them an appetizer plate at Ushuaia or whatever 😂 I would have.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They’re so cute. I’m not jealous at all. At all. Not a bit. 😭 Treat her well, Rodri. :mad: I hope she finishes medical school and becomes a surgeon like she said she wanted. (Maybe she can be an example to young Isabel.)

It doesn’t look to be raining
I hope it all goes according to plan.

duck Mother Nature, probably an Arsenal, United, or Inter fan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re so cute. I’m not jealous at all. At all. Not a bit. 😭 Treat her well, Rodri. :mad: I hope she finishes medical school and becomes a surgeon like she said she wanted. (Maybe she can be an example to young Isabel.)

I hope it all goes according to plan.

duck Mother Nature, probably an Arsenal, United, or Inter fan.
How cute is he kissing her loads. Wish that was me and ruben
---
IMG_4957.png
😩

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
How cute is he kissing her loads. Wish that was me and ruben
---
View attachment 2235467😩
Who is their right mind would want to go to PSG? The fans are brutal and they treat their players like tit! Bernardo will be miserable. He’s better off going to Benfica honestly. This really pisses me off because I feel like he’s being pressured by personal elements in his life and maybe this isn’t what he wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How does elz the witch get all the city gigs? She wasn’t even a fan until she started working on MOTDx
---
They are going to be steaming

Hopefully this means more interviews with them though
---

Why are they on a tram?
---
Rubens having to drag Jack along as well as a speaker

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jack
Is eddy on straight vodka? Who is that child? It looks like fernandinhos son
Oh you’re right, it does look like Dinho’s kid.

Why do I keep seeing Cancelo everywhere like some weird, unbidden spectre?? My mind is playing tricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jack looks to have disappeared wonder if they’ve sat him down for a Power Nap

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.