Pep Guardiola #4 This team. This manager. This City.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait to see pep with a cigar too!& And jack 😂 with 2 drinks in his hands with nary a voice.

If any of you go please share your own pics!! would love to see your perspective. love you all, have so much fun and be safe.🩵

Post match coverage was tit on cbs paramount so I watched some more today. Here’s a clip that made me emosh. Don’t love the music edit but love the clip. Love how much they all love each other. It’s such a family and the vibe check is so real.

good night and see you in about 8 hour lol
Wish I was going but sadly not

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Parade info:
(10:30am pst for us in California @Just Drive)

Who’s all going? Will you be going @olivia321, @strawberrysunshine_x , @Miss Sally @Gossgossgoss9888, @CheekyVimto99 …my bad I can’t remember who else is in Manchester. @Donald23 are you back from Holz

Pep Guardiola and the squad will depart from Tonman Street, Deansgate, at approximately 6:30pm and travel to St Mary’s Gate. The parade will then travel through Cross Street and King Street, before finishing on the corner of Princess Street and Portland Street.

A live stage show will then take place on Oxford Street, with onstage entertainment starting at 5:30pm with the players expected to arrive at approximately 7:30pm. The parade will be hosted by Manchester City’s City Square presenters Danny Jackson and Natalie Pike, who will be joined by former players and special guests. There will also be live music from bands and DJs.

Fans across the globe can watch our Matchday Live parade special on mancity.com and our official app from approximately 6pm.

How exciting!!! I wish I could be there
I work in the City Centre near St Peter’s Square so I’ll be stuck in town till the parade finishes which isn’t a bad thing.

They’ll be thousands more than last year hopefully I’ll get a better view this time everyone just pushes everyone out the way it’s the men who are the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I work in the City Centre near St Peter’s Square so I’ll be stuck in town till the parade finishes which isn’t a bad thing.

They’ll be thousands more than last year hopefully I’ll get a better view this time everyone just pushes everyone out the way it’s the men who are the worst.
I've just seen thunder storms are forecasted during the parade, but its been saying this every day lately, yesterday it was hammering it down in Ancoats, we are about 15 minutes away and got nothing.

Really hope it holds off for everyone there!

• Heart
Omg I can’t believe it. What’s the point
Mails reporting that only Gundo, KDB and Ortega stayed in England last night but they are doing that based on them being the only ones to attend a club meal.
I imagine they sent sober Ruben to keep them all in check
I can see a few of them having stayed behind to celebrate with family.
Looks like a lot of city fans are still stuck in Istanbul
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
No matter what the team or pep does, the response by others is bitterness and hypocrisy. Including the media.

Salty tears taste a lot like champagne 🍾

He did it!! Julia roberts posted him 😂

Pep is gonna love that message 😄
---
Parade info:
(10:30am pst for us in California @Just Drive)

Who’s all going? Will you be going @olivia321, @strawberrysunshine_x , @Miss Sally @Gossgossgoss9888, @CheekyVimto99 …my bad I can’t remember who else is in Manchester. @Donald23 are you back from Holz

Pep Guardiola and the squad will depart from Tonman Street, Deansgate, at approximately 6:30pm and travel to St Mary’s Gate. The parade will then travel through Cross Street and King Street, before finishing on the corner of Princess Street and Portland Street.

A live stage show will then take place on Oxford Street, with onstage entertainment starting at 5:30pm with the players expected to arrive at approximately 7:30pm. The parade will be hosted by Manchester City’s City Square presenters Danny Jackson and Natalie Pike, who will be joined by former players and special guests. There will also be live music from bands and DJs.

Fans across the globe can watch our Matchday Live parade special on mancity.com and our official app from approximately 6pm.

How exciting!!! I wish I could be there
No I don't live in Manchester so it should be on Sky Sports I would have thought as they had West Hams celebrations last week. Even a reporter on their bus so hoping for the same 🩵

• Heart
Erm what? What if they are delayed due to thunder etc
Course jacky is leading the charge. Lol. Will respond to everyone shortly. Just woke up.

I hope Ruben is there to be minder and count everyone and make sure they are all back in time

• Heart
Course jacky is leading the charge. Lol. Will respond to everyone shortly. Just woke up.

I hope Ruben is there to be minder and count everyone and make sure they are all back in time

He was and this is exactly the role I think he was given
---
Does Rico have a girlfriend? I’ve seen him in the background of some erling videos with one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

What is jack wearing. In that first pic he looks like he’s just come back from Benidorm. Doesn’t look like himself at alllll

hope someone has shoved him in the shower and given him an espresso
---
Why is Cancelo there?
This is old. Cancelo has bright blond hair now remember 😭😂
---
Mails reporting that only Gundo, KDB and Ortega stayed in England last night but they are doing that based on them being the only ones to attend a club meal.
I imagine they sent sober Ruben to keep them all in check
I can see a few of them having stayed behind to celebrate with family.
Looks like a lot of city fans are still stuck in Istanbul
---
Rodri looks absolutely steaming eating that cake 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
What is jack wearing. In that first pic he looks like he’s just come back from Benidorm. Doesn’t look like himself at alllll

hope someone has shoved him in the shower and given him an espresso
---

This is old. Cancelo has bright blond hair now remember 😭😂
Ah yes he has good memory about cancelo hair. I hope he doesn’t get a medal. I’m catty.

rodri is wasted and I love it. Guy deserves to sleep for a month. I wonder if he’ll go to Spanish duty. Their only match is Thursday so maybe not.

• Heart
Ah yes he has good memory about cancelo hair. I hope he doesn’t get a medal. I’m catty.

rodri is wasted and I love it. Guy deserves to sleep for a month. I wonder if he’ll go to Spanish duty. Their only match is Thursday so maybe not.
He deserves the time off.
I saw Jude belly has dropped out of England but he’s on holiday in Greece instead 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.