Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
I miss pep ball 😭😭😭😭 also will pre season games be available to watch on city+ like last year anyone know? Thanking you

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Miss Sally

VIP Member
Wow what a day, treble winners 🏆 🏆🏆🩵🩵🩵
Sadly did not get to see the game due to other stuff happening (not to me) but watching all of the coverage this morning. Pep was cheeky in his interview after the game 😁 this how we love him so much
They team are leaving Instanbul in about an hour or so Sky have said and back to some sort of Civic reception then the big bus tour tomorrow 🩵

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Food looks nice. I’m glad Tourism Board is missing out.
---
I wonder what Kyle said.

I’m intrigued how normal, modest, self-effacing Bernardo is close enough to this collection of US-based marketing people/realtors to invite them to his wedding.
curious also - enough to go out after the match and then invite them to wedding.

They are so adorable
IMG_0220.jpeg
[

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I’ll be happy when I’m there but I hate the build up to going the packing, the airport 🙄

I’m sad you’re not coming a week later 😞 what are your plans when you’re here? Definitely have to meet up when you come in December.

Happy July 4th 🇺🇸
I know! :( I’ll be taking yet another private tour of the Etihad because I can’t get enough of the place and I hope the new trophies are there, the art museum and the Whitworth Gallery, taking a day trip to Castle Howard, and - don’t kill me - maybe a day trip to Liverpool to see the Walker Museum and Lever Gallery. I’m leaving a couple of days open to just chill and when I say chill I mean eat Gooey Doughnuts. In honor of the boss and TB, I have a couple of bookings at Tast again.

Fat Ricky Martin. :ROFLMAO:

I’m not impressed by Taylor, her ick family, or her ick friends. That pack of phony, clout-chasing weirdos would have been happy with their sister/daughter/friend hooking up with any footballer who gave her a second glance. Aguero binned her off, no problem, she got Mahrez. If Mahrez had dropped her, she’d have simply found another. And Mahrez…not sure what he’s thinking other than “look at my hot barbie doll wife”.

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I’d rather spend a crazy sum of money on him than boiled rice in a bag guy.
I’m dragging my feet with my Starbucks through St Anne’s square going back to work and I laughed so loud at Boiled Rice in a bag guy people were looking at me 😭😭

Bernando’s wedding was so cute like him hope he stays at City forever he won’t be as loved in another team.

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Imagine how awesome the new City documentary is going to be!

Wonder if @olivia321 is at Depot Mayfield?

@Donald23 have a safe journey home.
---
It’s 17:00 and I’m eating ice cream for an early dinner because dammit we won the CL and completed the treble.

I’m rewatching the trophy lifting and medals bit. Pep gave the trophy a cheeky smirk as he walked by it. :ROFLMAO: Amazing. I feel bad that Kevin didn’t kiss the trophy or even walk on the platform. :(
---

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
View attachment 2240258
Shooketh but kinda not seeing as Taylors parents live in Dubai so makes sense then all going there
But also lols cus we play them in the Saudi cup thing along with Benzema 🙄🙄😂
Wow. I knew he was linked to them but this still surprises me. I don’t know what to think of this.
Thanks, I keep changing it. Because there are so many pics of him. I cannot choose 😆😁

Pep is just the best ever. Imagine him as your boss? I'd get sod all done as I'd be staring at too much 😂
I’d be a mess if I even met Pep. I about fainted when I was actually near him and touched him. Actually meeting him? I’d die!

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Unfortunately Cancelo's contract runs to 2027. If it was expiring next year or something I could see the club bringing him back into the fold a little then letting him go for free.

But 4 years, seems less likely. They want him gone but if no-one's offering what they want they might have to take a loss on him.
He would only have himself to blame if no one comes in for him because he has made it quite known he will throw a hissy if he doesn't get his own way...no team wants players like that

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
I'm so happy some City lads were there 🥰 hopefully telling Bernardo to tell the Saudis to piss off with there 800k a week offer 😒😒😒

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I think City have dodged a massive bullet not signing Jude Bellingham, his ego and arrogance are creeping through on that interview and tbh his Dad is an anti City twat so fuck him.

A lot of West Ham fans on twitter want City to sign Rice I’m on the fence with it. I want Leroy to come home.

• Heart
Me and @strawberrysunshine_x were talking about this on the last thread, saying how we felt the club wanted Kyle out and that’s why his minutes were limited.

It feels like his recent performances can’t sway the decision, there’s something definitely not right about all this, almost like somethings being hidden.

I hope you get a Burnley ticket would be ideal for you living so near.
Maybe he shouldn’t get his nob out in public. 😂😂😂

• Haha