Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olivia321

VIP Member
Honestly all the messages has me crying and I’m already emosh with life stuff.

TB just posted and I have many things to say but I’ll just report her post as spam
This is the level of pettiness my life thrives on

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Donald23

VIP Member
I know! :( I’ll be taking yet another private tour of the Etihad because I can’t get enough of the place and I hope the new trophies are there, the art museum and the Whitworth Gallery, taking a day trip to Castle Howard, and - don’t kill me - maybe a day trip to Liverpool to see the Walker Museum and Lever Gallery. I’m leaving a couple of days open to just chill and when I say chill I mean eat Gooey Doughnuts. In honor of the boss and TB, I have a couple of bookings at Tast again.

Fat Ricky Martin. :ROFLMAO:

I’m not impressed by Taylor, her ick family, or her ick friends. That pack of phony, clout-chasing weirdos would have been happy with their sister/daughter/friend hooking up with any footballer who gave her a second glance. Aguero binned her off, no problem, she got Mahrez. If Mahrez had dropped her, she’d have simply found another. And Mahrez…not sure what he’s thinking other than “look at my hot barbie doll wife”.
Your only allowed back on the thread if you recreate this in liverpool

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
I can not believe we’ve won the CL!!!
---
View attachment 2231619Absolute babes
What a beautiful sight! 💙 😭

Guys, my heart is full. Three-peat PL champions, FA Cup champions, and now CL champions for the first time in our history!

I’m not crying. I’m not crying. I’m not crying.

IMG_5464.jpeg
IMG_5465.jpeg
IMG_5466.jpeg
IMG_5467.jpeg
IMG_5468.jpeg

---

Two times treble. Who’s your daddy? Daddy pep
Bow down to the king. Absolute icon!
---
Perrone has lucked in hasnt he
---
I would not be kissing that after Kyle had
My friend, I would be french kissing anything right now I’m that jubilant.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Sorry some of our current players are criminally underpaid if we are going to pay 200,000 a week for rice and I’d understand if Bernardo went

yes I still understand these are ridiculous amounts but how is Bernardo so low down. I like to think of it in terms of jelly beans and they are on 200,000 jelly beans a week

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
I could go out with a short man (by which I mean about the same height as me (and Bernardo!)) as long as he wasn't weird about it. E.g. I don't wear heels often but if it'd bother him if I did I can't be bothered with that level of sensitivity.

Luckily I am tall enough to reach all my shelves so I wouldn't be missing out on useful skills there, 🤷
I do it mostly bc it’s embarrassing to always use a children’s step stool and I never use the top of the cupboards 😂.

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
why is she never happy. She’s legit making it look like she’s being forced into the marriage. She is not captains wife material
His crying during the last prem match made me think he was leaving
Bayern supposedly want Julian but also a few Spain clubs have approached (his girlfriend is currently out in Barcelona not sure if he’s with them)
Julian is in China with Argentina for friendlies. Juli is def staying. Everyone wants him bc they think he wants to not stay on the bench. I’m sure he wants to stay and learn from pep still.

I thought aymer was leaving also bc of crying. He didn’t stay for parties I read.
---
why is she never happy. She’s legit making it look like she’s being forced into the marriage. She is not captains wife material
she is seriously killing me. I’ve been to ethnic weddings and yes they are overwhelming. Put one in for team Gundo. Like you married a footballer that came from a small village in turkey. He’s a superstar there. Also why are there no family pics for him at UCL. Even without her, wouldn’t he have taken some with his family

Last edited:

futbolista

VIP Member
been following soon to be city wag izabel kovacic and they are with Kai havertz. His gf and Andreas christensen and his lady. Wonder how she will fit into city wag life. she’s beautiful

IMG_0016.jpeg

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
I don’t think I could do 24 hrs 😂
Last time I was in Vegas, I spent just one day there and the other day going to the Grand Canyon. I’m just not a wooooooooooooo!!!Vegas!!!woooooooooo!! person. #boringtwat
I used to have to go for work conventions. And I had some real ragers there but it got boring quick. My fave thing to do is drive 30 mins out and go to red rock canyon and hike 😂

Here’s Nathan. I love him. He’s ready to come back. He’s prob rested without bags under his eyes

Last edited:
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I like Gundo but everything about him is tainted for me by the fact he seems to have been blinded by love. So while I’ll miss the mr whippy song that citeh chants puts on there video I’m glad we are onto better times with wags that appreciate Manchester cuisine

• Heart