Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ah yes he has good memory about cancelo hair. I hope he doesn’t get a medal. I’m catty.

rodri is wasted and I love it. Guy deserves to sleep for a month. I wonder if he’ll go to Spanish duty. Their only match is Thursday so maybe not.
He deserves the time off.
I saw Jude belly has dropped out of England but he’s on holiday in Greece instead 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Do we know much about him?

I don't mean football-wise.

I mean, is he funny? Does he have the Man City required minimum weirdness levels? Does he like to cuddle his teammates? How is he likely to respond to the turkey needing feeding?
He likes stripping at the end of matches 👍🤣

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
He will have brand deals soon
It’s odd that he’s so in the limelight and the other child is basically hidden
---
He’s officially gone

I think we will all need time to mourn the loss of TB
what is the second foden child’s name?

I’m so upset right about Gundo. Fuck mr whippy whyyyyyyyyyu

Tourism board posting the barca welcome. Ill give you a welcome pan to the head you cow.

• Heart
  • Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
Happy first day after our first UCL my fellow Cityzens !!! What a glorious time we are living. I can say it! We are treble winners 🩵

Proud Pep

Nothing is more delicious than hater and jealous internet incel boys tears for breakfast 😂

Little spider has a complete trophy cabinet at 23.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
So many flowers. Also, her sister is still posting stories of herself walking down the aisle in the procession.

Of course they had to put Pep in the worst one.
the sister loves the spotlight
Sorry all of them are horrible but I think peps is better in the blue
---

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
It’s tagged in Milan, do they have a house there? Looks posh. Also, she’s trolling us with the pic of the basic cappucino.
Gundo sits at one end with his basic steak and chips she sits at the other with her pasta and personal truffle pig and grater (is that where truffles come from?
She’s been at that pierfrances everyday this week, are any Milan clubs interested in him?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Do we know much about him?

I don't mean football-wise.

I mean, is he funny? Does he have the Man City required minimum weirdness levels? Does he like to cuddle his teammates? How is he likely to respond to the turkey needing feeding?
He likes to be stripper of the match and hopefully others like Ruben follow suit.

pretty wag names izabel with own fashion brand. More stylish than current city wags lol. I remember her from when kova was at Madrid.

Pep goes from winning ucl with no Croatians to 2 Croatians. What a maniac. I love josko he is a gym guy like Ruben 😂 . So young, 20. So is Laporte leaving for sure?

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
No you were RIGHT AS ALWAYS
---
It’s their 10 year anniversary

View attachment 2279666
AWWWW THAT IS STUNNING
I love them, I feel like they are like such an under appreciated couple. Lais looks amazing and always wears the goalies kit and so do all her friends. There kids also seem adorable
This is amazing! You called it, @Donald23 as always. I love Edy and I love the pair of them, so cute. :love:
Ines’ sister has uploaded some pictures, they had a full like mini orchestra
---

Oh yeh shit zoo gate, okay they look stunning but yeh not forgiven
---
@Just Drive
Aww thank you. ❤My other Portuguese Ruben. Love that they color coordinated. Man bun is perfect.
---
View attachment 2279256
do we think Cancelo tried to make amends during the wedding? I haven’t seen him be linked to anywhere

kyle really made it sound like they were going together but maybe if his kids are still in school he might have wanted to do sports day instead
That’s a great pic and Ruben is actually smiling.

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Omg I'd love Bernardo to stay 💙💙 I can't cope with 2 leaving in one season. Not heard anymore on laporte only that he turned down spurs 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Do we want him? His wag seems like a bit of a pushover and loves a balloon arch and his dog looks the same as jacks

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
I love a muscular brunette defender ✅ that’s single

also he’s only 20. Could learn so much from pep

---
I could be his mother but that’s neither here nor there lol
He’s only 20! Why was there no 20 year olds around like that for me

• Haha
  • Heart