Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

futbolista

VIP Member
Pep looking like the proud Father 🩵 so happy for him. The crap he gets asked by the tosspot press now can 🖕 with bells on! 😂🤣
Little Ronnie Foden nearly has as many trophies 😂🤣 bless him. What a childhood tht kids has had already.
Ronnie aka El Wey everywhere and in everyone’s photos 😂 . The video with Rico - “send this to my dad”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ines posting more stories on Insta of the wedding. I really like her second outfit and her hair. Her little bump looks adorable
No idea who these kids are who walk down the aisle before her but Bernardo kisses each one on top of their heads god I’ve just melted 🥹🥹🥹. He is just So cute

IMG_5285.png

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I just can’t. Like no, do any of the players follow it?

• Haha
  • Wow

Just Drive

VIP Member
I LOVE THIS TEAM. :ROFLMAO: I love how Father Grealish hastened to clarify that the drinks bill wasn’t just Jack’s.

What I really love is that this club doesn’t just celebrate the players for winning the historic treble - it celebrates the staff, too. Everyone contributes to the club’s success.💙

Wonder if Alf’s Hat Trick Lasagne is also good hangover food?

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Bernardo’s wedding according to portugese press is a church ceremony followed by a big reception
Ex gfs magui and April are going full glam squad but I can’t find anything about any of the city wags
They did a wine opening ceremony last night which looked cute

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Happy Birthday @Donald23 hope you have a lovely day and get spoiled 🩷 lots of love from me and my fur babies

@Just Drive you’re the complete opposite of a tourist fan you’re a proper fan who not only visits here often but you embrace the Manchester culture, just don’t buy one of those half and half scarfs or I will call you a tourist.

When are you here in July?
I’ll never buy one of those stupid scarves, they’re embarrassing. And thank you. 🥰 18th - 25th. Headed down to London after that.

Julian is staying. He’ll get more playing time next season. Pep knows what he’s doing. Our future is bright.

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
PXL_20230620_142903021.MP.jpg

I can't remember if it was in this thread I mentioned attempting a 22/23 season collage type picture well here it is 😁 not 100% happy and had so many pictures it was hard to decide which make it or not but I have ordered some smaller frames so they will still be proudly hung

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I don’t mind Sasha, either. Also, I’ve always assumed that they
have an open relationship which is why I’m not bothered when Jack flirts or carouses with other women. They’ve been together forever and whatever they have seems to be working for them, so crack on. Not everyone wants marriage so perhaps they’re just happy with each other’s companionship and give each other freedom when they want it.

Donald23

VIP Member
It’s like footballer central in the south of France recently
IMG_5944.jpeg

---
Housemate. You’re not wrong. 🤣

Boys on holiday. Love to see it. ❤

I hope so. I feel like Bernardo’s is different and they’ll make a concerted effort to go to his.
What if none go Laportes though. He’s cringe but can my heart take that sadness

• Heart