Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just seen a TikTok of ederson Kyle haaland jack and I think John and the comments are horrible
Why do people have to be so bitter
Call themselves football fans. Maybe in soft but there’s no need to be so vile
someone put is ederson on something cos he looks like a sp*z and it’s actually upset me😭 I hope he never sees that. Edy is a legend and deserves some ducking respect!!!!!
They’re just jealous bitter fans who probably support Southampton ( sorry if anyone here does 🤨 )

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Just Drive

VIP Member
What if they stay and the wags go and live in milan together?

Will this actually happen?
I would love if the players stayed and the wags left. The Guardiolas make it work with Cris and the youngest child traveling back and forth. But, Pep & Cris have been together for decades and their kids are older so their family unit can withstand absences. Probably wouldn’t work for younger couples with babies. And neither Tourism Board nor Ines strike me as independent women anyway.

Do we think any team is actually in for Bernardo? I keep hearing links but nothing concrete. :unsure:

I hope the boycott doesn’t happen.

olivia321

VIP Member
Happy Birthday @Donald23 hope you have a lovely day and get spoiled 🩷 lots of love from me and my fur babies

@Just Drive you’re the complete opposite of a tourist fan you’re a proper fan who not only visits here often but you embrace the Manchester culture, just don’t buy one of those half and half scarfs or I will call you a tourist.

When are you here in July?

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Obviously El Wey is very cute and the content was funny but there is absolutely no need for a little boy to have a instagram account that now has 1 million followers

It’s just going to attract weirdos, it comes across as if they are trying to sell him to the world for kids modeling etc
He will have brand deals soon
It’s odd that he’s so in the limelight and the other child is basically hidden
---
He’s officially gone

I think we will all need time to mourn the loss of TB

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member

We’ve pulled out
Let’s go and get Gvardiol and some unknowns like the manu situation last season

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Tourism Board wants us to know
she’s drinking a glass of water with an orange slice. She must be at a 20 Michelin star restaurant to get something so exclusive and unique. :rolleyes:

Bernardo, I’m losing patience, pal. Stay or go. Surely PSG aren’t taking this long to sort their shit out.

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Sorry some of our current players are criminally underpaid if we are going to pay 200,000 a week for rice and I’d understand if Bernardo went

yes I still understand these are ridiculous amounts but how is Bernardo so low down. I like to think of it in terms of jelly beans and they are on 200,000 jelly beans a week
This is madness! Rice isn’t worth that much! We have players already in the squad who should be paid more if we’re going to give that much to Rice.

I don’t want him.

Oh look. Tourism Board wants us to know that she ishaving cappuccinos in Monaco and then pans to Ilkay pretending to enjoy himself.

Last edited:

futbolista

VIP Member
Just want to say hello you gorgeous people it’s been a week since we won the fucking treble!! Love you

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
View attachment 2287263Another one moaning about Manchester 😂😂😂😂😄
I think most of the French sports media are all bullshitters. FAKE NEWS FAUX NOUVELLES.

And yes paris is on fire and have they picked up the trash yet? I love the pastries there but that’s about it. You’ll hate it ines trust me, the weather is not that great.

Yes please, two of my fav. things.

I’m sick to the back teeth of the whinging about Manchester. Lots of luck with PSG and their deplorable fan base, Bernie bab. PSG is just a circus without a tent.
---

This too!!
---
@futbolista I did see that Taylor and Riyad went to some MLS game. Wonder if that was a sponsorship obligation. Or did they go thinking it’d be enjoyable, bless their cotton socks?? :ROFLMAO:
i can’t do mls. Like so boring without relegation and promotion to me 😂

“And eventually, everyone figured out it was Pep Guardiola.”
I’ll never not love him.
It’s Sergio v Cole in the u21 final
I usually cheer for Spain but they just won for the olds so I’ll cheer for Cole and the other young lads minus that one from Liverpool bc he seems annoying 😂

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Last time I was in Vegas, I spent just one day there and the other day going to the Grand Canyon. I’m just not a wooooooooooooo!!!Vegas!!!woooooooooo!! person. #boringtwat

• Heart
  • Haha