Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Sally

VIP Member
away kit is 😏

So king Kevin is a true legend - he played on a severely injured leg to help deliver this treble. The sacrifice of his body makes me cry as well as the testament of what happens behind closed doors at city and 30 person sports performance team. Wow.

also the de bruynes are have been in Greece for 2 days now I think. I hope they are going to Bernardo wedding. Ederson and fam are in Maldives so I don’t think they are.

article linked in Twitter:
Now that is putting your body on the line for your team. Captain Kev.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

futbolista

VIP Member
I just went to look and put tourism board in on insta 😂😂 I’ll miss her when she leaves
I’ll miss old girl tourism board when she’s at barca. Lol jk.

some more Laporte “boda” (wedding) photos.What a gorgeous wedding. Sara looked gorgeous. Also her second dress. Brahim old city now Madrid player spotted

IMG_0003.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg

IMG_0007.jpeg

IMG_0009.jpeg

IMG_0010.jpeg

IMG_0012.jpeg

IMG_0014.jpeg

IMG_0006.png

IMG_0011.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I can’t cope with this team dismantling, I will be going into mourning when KDB retires I don’t see him ever leaving us.

Fuck Sara I hope she starts having an allergic reaction to the sun so she can never go out and has to live with the consequences of robbing Man City of their clutch.

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
IMG_9402.jpeg

The ultimate wag of all wags. From player girlfriend, to wife, to manager wife

IMG_9403.jpeg

The Guardiolas 🩵
IMG_9405.jpeg

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Good day to all my fellow Cityzens today. I’ve already cried from emotion this morning 😂. We are really here.

Im going to go for a long walk this morning and get some of these stress nerves out. Then come back so I can make some nachos for the match. No Italian food !

FUCK INTER and everyone who wants them to win and save football

Hope this baby doesn’t come back to us. He will still get a medal thoufh won’t he?
Team decides who get the medals. I don’t think I there’s a number or appearances or whatever. I’m catty so I don’t think he should since he played against us. Fine for getting a prem medal bc he did play 17 matches. But if you play against your team and banter a player you DONT FUCKING DESERVE ONE

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Wonder if Bernardo will call the baby John 🤔🤔🤔 or Joan if it's a girl 😂 omg John Silva 🤣🤣 long John Silva 🤣🤣 I'll see myself out 👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
Tourism boards food taste is probably so bad due to the elf bars she smokes
---
It’s not cool anymore sara
IMG_5763.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Miss Sally

VIP Member
I really don't want gundo to go 😞 but if he does go will this mean the club will try to hold onto Bernardo more?
Guess you gotta look at the fact of they wanna go (or other half wants to go) they really they gotta go. Pep believes in this but at least has tried to keep Gundo. The players have won it all at City. If their hearts are not at City - off you go.

They really are so cute. I’m super short but I could not go out with a short king. lol sorry
Hhahahah my bf is short. Well kinda. He’s same size as me which is 5ft 6. My ex was 6 ft 6 and could barely get through doorways. But it actually doesn’t bother me my fella is short. He is attractive enough to get away with it 😂😂🙈. And I don’t wear heels either. We aren’t engaged but I think IF we get married ( a big if cos who can afford a wedding ) I’d wanna get married on the beach so I can get away with wearing flip flops hahaha
---
Also anyone seen the video of Bernardo singing at the wedding 😂😭

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Ines’s latest story is set to the song “I Will Follow You”. You can follow him back to Manchester, Ines. 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Everyone I have an major issue

Today I went to see my Nana and my Grandad was watching the F1 I’m familiar with the F1 but don’t know much about it, saw our Pep was there, Anyway, I spot this driver his name is Lando Norris I thought he’s fit have a nosey at his insta

He’s another one who’s 5 foot 6” he’s another Julian

Do I have a fetish for small men? Am I a dwarf lover? What is wrong with me? I’m 5 foot 6 myself…

Send help

Love yours truly Livia 😘😭🤦🏻‍♀️
Liv honey, avoid lando at all costs
He’s a cry baby with connections to the portugese “model” contingent

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Everyone I have an major issue

Today I went to see my Nana and my Grandad was watching the F1 I’m familiar with the F1 but don’t know much about it, saw our Pep was there, Anyway, I spot this driver his name is Lando Norris I thought he’s fit have a nosey at his insta

He’s another one who’s 5 foot 6” he’s another Julian

Do I have a fetish for small men? Am I a dwarf lover? What is wrong with me? I’m 5 foot 6 myself…

Send help

Love yours truly Livia 😘😭🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh lord you do need help. Not lando 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Please will somebody go do a wellness check on @olivia321 ? This is concerning. Liking Juli Alvarez is fine, not that other one.

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
I was just about to come and say that it’s either today or tomorrow. I don’t think any of them are attending 🙃 wondering if it’s a quiet do
---
It’s today and the venue looks stunning check out Leo Laportes Instagram
sorry today I read the Spanish and forgot to factor that 😅.

good boy erling. Rodri and Laura have to be there. Maybe more of the Spanish team guys. I feel like Laporte doesn’t vibe as much with everyone. Maybe Gomez and his lady. Looks like a decent size just not 300 Bernardo and ines big.

I bet pep is invited to every wedding and is like nope.