Pep Guardiola #5 Just bring them back already babes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Donald23 whose thread title suggestion had the most likes.

Welcome back to the Pep love thread which also serves as the Manchester City safe space thread. ๐Ÿ’™

Recap since the last thread:
  • City won the bleeping Champions League AND completed the treble! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
  • The boss and his family took a holiday to Egypt where they gazed upon the faces of ancient kings not as great as him.
  • Bernardo and Aymeric got married. Bernardoโ€™s wedding featured an array of clout chasers but to be fair, their updates kept us thoroughly entertained.
  • Two of our legends @olivia321 and @Donald23 may fancy short people and grandpas respectively. This is alarming, but as stated above, this is a City safe space and we work through these things as a family.
We now look forward to the 2023-24 preseason. Pep, the boys are getting a bit too wild on their holidays. Time to bring them back so we can start training for the quadruple. ๐Ÿ”ฅ

BEE090DF-4BEE-4CB5-9425-8BC099E674C9.jpeg

F0FB75D8-E7EA-4065-90AE-DDD27C1DBE7C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Welcome back to the Pep love thread which also serves as the Manchester City safe space thread. ๐Ÿ’™

• The boss and his family took a holiday to Egypt where they gazed upon the faces of ancient kings not as great as him.
  • Bernardo and Aymeric got married. Bernardoโ€™s wedding featured an array of clout chasers but to be fair, their updates kept us thoroughly entertained.
  • Two of our legends @olivia321 and @Donald23 may fancy short people and grandpas respectively. This is alarming, but as stated above, this is a City safe space and we work through these things as a family.
We now look forward to the 2023-24 preseason. Pep, the boys are getting a bit too wild on their holidays. Time to bring them back so we can start training for the quadruple. ๐Ÿ”ฅ

View attachment 2302062

View attachment 2302072
Thanks for the new thread JD and name @Donald23 !

everyone!! Last month we won champions league and nabbed ourselves a treble!! What! A! Feat! It needs to be talked about more!

Also if you can wear lederhosen and still be hot, youโ€™re in a class of your own
IMG_0797.jpeg

Iโ€™m so ready for training and pre season. These end of holz have given me a headache ๐Ÿ˜‚. Pep needs to whip these guys into shape stat. We cannot lose community shield that stupid red team

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you for the new thread!

It does sound like Bernardo and Ayme married each other ๐Ÿ˜‚

Time for pre-season now, isn't it? They're all having a bit too much fun!

• Haha
Iโ€™m over fancying men the size of Lego pieces I need a man with body like Ruben Diasโ€™ in my life

• Heart
  • Haha
Iโ€™m over fancying men the size of Lego pieces I need a man with body like Ruben Diasโ€™ in my life
Finally @olivia321 welcome abroad his train/boat/yacht or whatever. He is bloody gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜

Saw this morning on Sky Sport a bit of the documentary Kalvin that is out soon. Think Amazon video??? Sorry if wrong. He does seem a nice lad said Pep was right about the weight issue and he called his old boss Biesla as he was feeling down. Bless.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m happy Kyle is looking likely to stay now. Think it would have been a shame for him to go after how well he has been for the club over the years. Now if he could just keep his ๐Ÿ† in his pants that would be great

• Heart
Iโ€™m happy Kyle is looking likely to stay now. Think it would have been a shame for him to go after how well he has been for the club over the years. Now if he could just keep his ๐Ÿ† in his pants that would be great
Annie needs to get a better leash for him!
Glad he is staying as he is a great player and he is needed.

I hope he stays. I think he has more to contribute. Two more years under Pep with City then go retire at Sheff. After that, maybe an assistant manager job. I think heโ€™d be good at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2302062

View attachment 2302072
In my headache delirium last night I didnโ€™t realise a new one had started

Whingebag Cancelo is supposedly booked on for the Asia tour. Heโ€™s posted some preseason training photos. Jorge mendes is supposedly reluctant to do business with city and let him sell his players to us or in conjunction with us due to still being owed money for the dias transfer. So we could possibly get stuck with Cancelo but lovingly keep Bernardo

In my headache delirium last night I didnโ€™t realise a new one had started

Whingebag Cancelo is supposedly booked on for the Asia tour. Heโ€™s posted some preseason training photos. Jorge mendes is supposedly reluctant to do business with city and let him sell his players to us or in conjunction with us due to still being owed money for the dias transfer. So we could possibly get stuck with Cancelo but lovingly keep Bernardo
Awkward if Cancelo is there like a sulky bastard. But if we keep Bernardo, Iโ€™m happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wish Bernardo and Inรชs all the best for all the reasons (!) and also because they chose to transform their special wedding day into an act of solidarity: they renounced gifts and asked their guests to make a donation to two associations, one of them, @coracoescomcoroa.
Thank you so much for your crowned heart! ๐Ÿ™โค.
Hugs from me and the entire CCC team!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.