Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
away kit is 😏

So king Kevin is a true legend - he played on a severely injured leg to help deliver this treble. The sacrifice of his body makes me cry as well as the testament of what happens behind closed doors at city and 30 person sports performance team. Wow.

also the de bruynes are have been in Greece for 2 days now I think. I hope they are going to Bernardo wedding. Ederson and fam are in Maldives so I don’t think they are.

article linked in Twitter:
Sasha and Jack are in saint tropez
TB is probably ordering some slaves to pack her Manchester things up but will be on a private jet soon enough
The mahrez’s are still in saint tropez, I wonder if they’ll share a plane with jack
---
The mahrez’s’ are going home
What if no one’s going to the wedding

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Donald23

VIP Member
I think maybe that’s Olivia in the clip of the little girl waving the fan? The lady seated on the left in the ponytail. Maybe John’s standing in the back because there appears to be a lack of seats.
On my third view and I think you are 100% correct how have we lost a 6ft tall man though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

futbolista

VIP Member
Someone on jacks thread i think said have they eaten. All they have eaten is cake 😭😂
Rodri deserves the whole cake. I bet his weight has never been so good as well as fitness levels this season. He has worked HARD
I hope someone sent them an appetizer plate at Ushuaia or whatever 😂 I would have.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Donald23

VIP Member
Course jacky is leading the charge. Lol. Will respond to everyone shortly. Just woke up.

I hope Ruben is there to be minder and count everyone and make sure they are all back in time

He was and this is exactly the role I think he was given
---
Does Rico have a girlfriend? I’ve seen him in the background of some erling videos with one

Last edited:
  • Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
I’ll reply to more in morning. Good eye Donald. Yes that’s Bernadette in beige. I Valentina is beside cris and Maria is behind her.

in another video by same person I think Ruben high fives his mom 😂
I’m guessing some are just like staffs kids and families

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Tickets for all the home games will be hard to get this season especially with us being kings of Europe, winning the champions league will open a whole new level of tourist fans
I want away but can probably get for the home team for opening fixture but hoping they don’t up price’s extortionately I unfortunately/fortunately live right next to the first match
I’m nervous. I think I can get them but I run the risk of the games being rescheduled for the time of year I’m going. I’m also going to try to go to an away one.

futbolista

VIP Member
That is so foul. :sick:
---
@futbolista Taylor’s in LA. :ROFLMAO:
I just saw her LA stories and came to post. I really hope they go to local places. What is the point of coming to LA and eating a menu that is available in Europe. They are also going to Vegas. Wonder if they’ll stay at resorts world where jack stayed.

ok they’ve eaten at in n out. Mandatory for non Americans. That’s a thumbs up. I hate their fries tho - too soggy for me.

If she doesn’t eat some tacos I’ll be so mad. LA has some unreal Mexican food outside of Mexico. Although I think it would be funny if she ate at some of Lisa vander pumps restaurants since Lisa is a house wife of Beverly Hills and Taylor is basically famous bc her mom was a Cheshire version 😂. Restaurants are shit but it would be funny.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I just hope he replicates the white button shirt and cargo trousers look. Gorgeous. :love:

Anyone watching Spain and Croatia now? Just here for Rodri. FINALLY the idiot commentators are talking about him after starting off drooling over Modric for 15 minutes.
Went for the f1 instead

@strawberrysunshine_x have you got the thunderstorm yet? It’s like the lightening is right above my house

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
ooo I’ll have a look for the second one tonight
I used to have them bookmarked but deleted them else I’d have sent to you. :( I got paranoid because an old Goodman thread got shut down last year for talking about the court documents. Something about being in contempt of court as it involved a minor, so the mods closed it.

Donald23

VIP Member
Actually I thought Annie didn’t want him seeing the other child. I have just remembered I read that before
if it is Annie then it is very evil stepmother like lauryn is suggesting. You can pay all the money you want but if your saying the mum is toxic, go and see your kid so she doesn’t pollute it’s thoughts about you