Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
I think the red cards were for Ashley Cole and a Spanish assistant coach for when it got heated after the goal. I didn’t watch match but saw tiktok highlights

here’s coles goal celebration in front of Spanish bench. it looks as though the goal was awarded to Jones and he came with assist bc it was a deflection.

Sergio was def pissed but over it. Congratulated Cole but doesn’t expect there to be further discussion.

I can’t link the Manc Evening News article but it goes into more detail.
---

Will pep be cheering for CS and see rebecca 😂 @Donald23
No peps a good boy and is with mr toto Wolff
Cris and Valentina (? I always forget the youngest name) are with him
I forgot about Rebecca wonder if she’s gone and said hi to her friend Brad (I’m guessing they’ve crossed paths before)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel Julian does need more playing time next season alongside erling or we will lose him

isn’t she part Turkish though as well. So surely she’s experience this type of wedding before. She’s just really stuck up
I’ve seen none, his brother used to be around a lot but disappeared when she came on the scene which says a lot! Under that insta she said they were looking for their families but like why weren’t they given VIP passes like everyone else’s
I think next season is gonna be Julian’s year 🥹

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Parade info:
(10:30am pst for us in California @Just Drive)

Who’s all going? Will you be going @olivia321, @strawberrysunshine_x , @Miss Sally @Gossgossgoss9888, @CheekyVimto99 …my bad I can’t remember who else is in Manchester. @Donald23 are you back from Holz

Pep Guardiola and the squad will depart from Tonman Street, Deansgate, at approximately 6:30pm and travel to St Mary’s Gate. The parade will then travel through Cross Street and King Street, before finishing on the corner of Princess Street and Portland Street.

A live stage show will then take place on Oxford Street, with onstage entertainment starting at 5:30pm with the players expected to arrive at approximately 7:30pm. The parade will be hosted by Manchester City’s City Square presenters Danny Jackson and Natalie Pike, who will be joined by former players and special guests. There will also be live music from bands and DJs.

Fans across the globe can watch our Matchday Live parade special on mancity.com and our official app from approximately 6pm.

How exciting!!! I wish I could be there
Not close enough to Manchester to pop along after work unfortunately 😢 (if I'd thought, I might have found an excuse to work in the Manchester office today!)

So I will be watching with you all 😊 hoping for some drunken silliness.

• Heart

Miss Sally

VIP Member
No matter what the team or pep does, the response by others is bitterness and hypocrisy. Including the media.

Salty tears taste a lot like champagne 🍾

He did it!! Julia roberts posted him 😂

Pep is gonna love that message 😄
---
Parade info:
(10:30am pst for us in California @Just Drive)

Who’s all going? Will you be going @olivia321, @strawberrysunshine_x , @Miss Sally @Gossgossgoss9888, @CheekyVimto99 …my bad I can’t remember who else is in Manchester. @Donald23 are you back from Holz

Pep Guardiola and the squad will depart from Tonman Street, Deansgate, at approximately 6:30pm and travel to St Mary’s Gate. The parade will then travel through Cross Street and King Street, before finishing on the corner of Princess Street and Portland Street.

A live stage show will then take place on Oxford Street, with onstage entertainment starting at 5:30pm with the players expected to arrive at approximately 7:30pm. The parade will be hosted by Manchester City’s City Square presenters Danny Jackson and Natalie Pike, who will be joined by former players and special guests. There will also be live music from bands and DJs.

Fans across the globe can watch our Matchday Live parade special on mancity.com and our official app from approximately 6pm.

How exciting!!! I wish I could be there
No I don't live in Manchester so it should be on Sky Sports I would have thought as they had West Hams celebrations last week. Even a reporter on their bus so hoping for the same 🩵

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Erm what? What if they are delayed due to thunder etc
Course jacky is leading the charge. Lol. Will respond to everyone shortly. Just woke up.

I hope Ruben is there to be minder and count everyone and make sure they are all back in time

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
You know what Donald, Lauren seems to be alright, she’s low key and isn’t bothered about sitting at the popular table which I like about her.

It’s the price I’ve got an issue with it will easy be another £100 million I know we got £350 million in prize money but I hate the “City ruining football another £100 million player” crap that gets spewed.
I just feel sorry for her after Las Vegas hopefully she leaves mounts toxic ex in london as she’s been around a few footballers
---
Sara is at Kai havertz’ place in the south of France

Miss Sally

VIP Member
Love that they’ve gone for blossoms and not the Gallagher brothers
Doves would have been a good choice too, they are City fans too.
The G brothers would fall out anyway and Noel is in USA. Cannot have the TREBLE WINNERS overshadowed 🩵

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Hhahahah my bf is short. Well kinda. He’s same size as me which is 5ft 6. My ex was 6 ft 6 and could barely get through doorways. But it actually doesn’t bother me my fella is short. He is attractive enough to get away with it 😂😂🙈. And I don’t wear heels either. We aren’t engaged but I think IF we get married ( a big if cos who can afford a wedding ) I’d wanna get married on the beach so I can get away with wearing flip flops hahaha
---
Also anyone seen the video of Bernardo singing at the wedding 😂😭
He sang on both days 😂😂

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Are they all friends? Because the pictures seemed tense! Did Ruben get them all making friendship bracelets? Did the “Ronnie foden” of the wedding demand all her “uncles” get along? also it’s not my insta
IMG_6107.png

• Heart