Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
If I was were her , I’d divorce him ( are they married ) and take all his money! And run off to Spain or Portugal and marry a rodri or Ruben lookalike and live in a villa happily ever after🤪🤩
Do you ever think any wags go oh look what I could have had type thing, some of them must have crushes on other players

Reactions: 4

futbolista

VIP Member
I just feel sorry for her after Las Vegas hopefully she leaves mounts toxic ex in london as she’s been around a few footballers
---
Sara is at Kai havertz’ place in the south of France
Wonder how Lauren will feel about dec being around jack all the time. Omg dec is so nerdy to me - he’s gonna be all pick me with Erl

Is kh gf there with TB?

Donald23

VIP Member
Awwww this makes me think of the World Cup sad photos 🫣 Pobrecito Sergio.

Gvardiol and Bernardo waiting is killing me.

ward mahrez group doing Vegas beach club. They brought a random guy from nobu Malibu on the trip. You couldn’t pay me to go into those swimming pools. Nasty. And it’s sooooo hot in Vegas. Wonder if they’ll go to a ufc fight and then jack Harlow tonight.
I think we might pull out of Gvardiol if Leipzig don’t budge on his valuation. I can’t see us paying asking price

• Sad

Just Drive

VIP Member
My boyfriend is absolutely Pep obsessed. His man crush for sure. Everything from secretly supporting City, with Pep being the reason to buying all sorts of Dsquared stuff because Pep’s wore it on the sidelines

Wouldn’t shock me if he’s secretly on this thread on a fake account
Welcome (both of you, LOL) to the Pep and City love! 💙
---
Ines posting more stories on Insta of the wedding. I really like her second outfit and her hair. Her little bump looks adorable
No idea who these kids are who walk down the aisle before her but Bernardo kisses each one on top of their heads god I’ve just melted 🥹🥹🥹. He is just So cute

View attachment 2283528
That’s so lovely. ❤

@futbolista thank you, hope you have a good day off, too.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Taken from the Jack thread but look at Cris in the middle just shaking her head as if to say what are they like

• Heart
  • Haha
So boring! How’s love island

We are going to need another bald coach to join
---
Is Declan rice having his Man City glow up? Certain glimpses tonight and he’s looked like he’d fit in with the attractiveness of our squad
WASH UR MOUTH OUT

wait til @olivia321 sees this

love island is good thanks. Ok if you don’t have anything else to watch

My stir fry didn’t fill me up much and now I want crisps but I’m trying to be good
Also got choc trifles iin the fridge 🫠🫠
---
Boring. 3-0 England, and all our boys on the bench still.

And there we have it. Hope he does well and we get someone good in.

I actually thought Kyle proved his worth against RM and still has more to contribute but I realize it’s not enough. The club need more than that and I’m sure Kyle wants more. I thought he’d want to go home to Sheff.
3-0!!! Of course it’s kane. More records broken against easy teams 😭😭🤣

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
May have spent lunch reading this - supposedly about Kyle and lauryn
wow reading this over coffee. One of my bff has just finished a brutal divorce proceeding with her shitty ex husband and the costs are staggering even just for normal people. I’ve always wanted to see what kind of money gets covered with ex wives or mother of a footballers child. That is crazy money. LG is ridiculous. Do we think the new baby is his too?

We need stylists bringing in for both the players and wags
all terrible. all need help. and then the stupid papers say they look glamorous 😂 no they don’t.
---
Also @olivia321 It’s grey been grey for weeks and raining LA. I’m still wearing a jack in mid June wtf. This climate change shit is pissing me off.
I might as well move to Manchester ha. Need to work on it

• Heart
I think it was a “joint decision” but if it was his decision I still don’t get it. That kids missing out on siblings and a dad. I know it’s not the same but Taylor ward takes mahrez’s two girls everywhere even though his ex has called her loads of horrible things
Actually I thought Annie didn’t want him seeing the other child. I have just remembered I read that before

Donald23

VIP Member
I’m panicking about the transfers. “Congestion” is a very mild word for the atrocity of a schedule they have next year, especially in December with the international cup play. We need a bigger squad and I’m worried we’re going to lose quite a few players.
My thoughts

Bernardo’s gone I can just sense it
Gundo I’m not sure, the way they guys were talking about him it was like they were still persuading him
I think mcatee will come back from loan
Ricos staying but not sure on palmer and gomez (send him to Burnley for a year)
Perrone I think will go on loan
Kyle no clue depends how his summer break goes
Laportes gone he didn’t even go to the staff party
Kalvin staying
Mahrez goes
peps comments about foden moving centrally next year have me thinking KDB might be leaving

Bring in
That one from Chelsea I can’t spell
I quite like the idea of Antonio silva from benfica but he’s a CB
Can Leroy come back?

• Heart
What’s England game like
---
not sure how I feel about all the players rumoured to be leaving

kyle I am sad about only cos John will lose his bestie. But he is getting on a bit and not getting in the starting 11

Bernardo has to leave at some point. Same for gundo

Laporte I don’t have any feelings on I just don’t like change 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
I think next to Sasha is erls gf and then further down in like all cream filming is rubens mum
I’ll reply to more in morning. Good eye Donald. Yes that’s Bernadette in beige. I Valentina is beside cris and Maria is behind her.

in another video by same person I think Ruben high fives his mom 😂

• Haha