Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
i feel it’s Americans like them who give you guys a bad rep, like just calm down. They are in with all of them now so imagine more Manchester trips will be held

I do apologise, but if I was ines I’d be annoyed! But Tbf it’s not like there was any seats for her
They make me cringe and fume. The adults’ behavior is bad enough but it’s worse when they foist their child on everyone and get clout through her. When they return for matches, I’ll bet they’ll bring the child too and shove her at “Uncle” Pep, and “Uncle” Ruben, etc. like who in the fuck are you people, go away.

I’m dragging my feet with my Starbucks through St Anne’s square going back to work and I laughed so loud at Boiled Rice in a bag guy people were looking at me 😭😭

Bernando’s wedding was so cute like him hope he stays at City forever he won’t be as loved in another team.
I’m glad I could entertain you on this Monday. 😘 Hope you had a good day at work. Are you counting the days until your holiday in Portugal?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

futbolista

VIP Member
We cannot send this sad boy out on loan
Awwww this makes me think of the World Cup sad photos 🫣 Pobrecito Sergio.

Gvardiol and Bernardo waiting is killing me.

ward mahrez group doing Vegas beach club. They brought a random guy from nobu Malibu on the trip. You couldn’t pay me to go into those swimming pools. Nasty. And it’s sooooo hot in Vegas. Wonder if they’ll go to a ufc fight and then jack Harlow tonight.

Donald23

VIP Member
I would love if the players stayed and the wags left. The Guardiolas make it work with Cris and the youngest child traveling back and forth. But, Pep & Cris have been together for decades and their kids are older so their family unit can withstand absences. Probably wouldn’t work for younger couples with babies. And neither Tourism Board nor Ines strike me as independent women anyway.

Do we think any team is actually in for Bernardo? I keep hearing links but nothing concrete. :unsure:

I hope the boycott doesn’t happen.
It a bit like last year when he was supposedly all packed for Barcelona and then it turned out they never bidded for him at all

your in the uk in august right? Are you going to try get tickets?

futbolista

VIP Member
Tast catered the pre party tourism board was supposedly a fan or is she just saying it as they are staying
😂

She reads her press and here. So she knows to do better than slag off boss txiki and ferrans resto. I’m sure she’s seen pep saying he’s disappointed she didn’t come to tast 😂

Prob staying too so she has to deal with us

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Happy that Rodri is getting some flowers.

Honestly I hope he doesn’t have to play for Spain in these upcoming nations league matches. He’s played nearly all the matches for city as well as Spain during World Cup. He needs some rest but I think he’s their key guy now that busquets is not called up. 😏

wonder who else will play from city for national team. Feel like Ruben will. And prob Laporte. Wonder if any of the England guys - jack should prob say sorry gareth
I feel like they all will didn’t the Chelsea lot? It’s not the same as them

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
I know we’ve got all that price money but if we do £100 million for both Gvardiol and Rice we are thick
I don’t think city are going for both. I think citys name gets used a lot in chatter to get more money from other teams. Imo declan is not worth a crazy signing price. He doesn’t have the marketability like jack does which I think was a huge factor in that big price of his

My hunch is that dec wants to go to Arsenal.

Also where is Bernardo. Is he sat at home in Portugal with dog John and Charles before the wedding? Is he mulling over his better contract offering from city 😅

Donald23

VIP Member
Pep voice mail: I’ve made all you treble winners and given you my all during the year. I’m now golfing and with my family. Talk to Txiki good luck bye

I hope Bernardo has one. What do we think he would do?
I’ve never seen single party Bernardo and for some reason I feel like he will call his treble celebrations his stag do

Just Drive

VIP Member
love that supportive vibe. I cater to people’s dietary restrictions (a skill needed in California 😂 ) - can cook Gigi pasta easy.

I knew we would get one of the promoted teams first ugh. And Vinny had them in pre season training for weeks already.

Transfer window just opened and I already have a headache.

Wasn’t jack and Sasha missing from the premier league win party pics? The restaurant with the fire hazards
I’m panicking about the transfers. “Congestion” is a very mild word for the atrocity of a schedule they have next year, especially in December with the international cup play. We need a bigger squad and I’m worried we’re going to lose quite a few players.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Oh no, Kevin. No!!

This is a nightmare.

Pep needs to yell at them at half time. Sit down, nobody talk.

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Not for the first time, I want the Guardiolas to adopt me. 🥰

@futbolista how about baby Juli completing football this year? Incredible.
Seriously. I would be fine with an adoption also. I love them so much.

juli…imagine your first year out of Argentina and it’s just raining trophies and medals at 23.

IMG_9408.jpeg

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
All Michelle’s pals are in Istanbul, can she not travel anywhere without them? Also do they not have jobs?

• Haha