Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

futbolista

VIP Member
Drunk Eddie is the guy who doesn't talk all night so you assume he's fine, then the night's drawing to a close you turn to him and ask if he's okay getting home and he looks at you blankly and says "what's home?"
Eddy is also the master of the Irish goodbye

• Haha
Reactions: 6

futbolista

VIP Member
Is that the one with the influencer girlfriend? She’s Scottish?
I don’t follow him but her name is Leanna
No you were RIGHT AS ALWAYS
---
It’s their 10 year anniversary

View attachment 2279666
they look so happy. I love them except for the zoo scenario. Kids are so adorable.

they had to have a photographer and videographer people. Couldn’t just be that guy @Donald23.
It defo will be god Donald I’m mad now 😭😂😂😂
this is terrible 😩😭. Love the new profile pic Strawb

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
Is anyone wondering how next season is gonna live up this season’s excitement 😞
It’s gonna be kinda crazy to top a treble winning season. It was so dramatic. So many ups and downs. With stress of the World Cup added in, random losses, pep mind games 😂, kdbs hidden injury (that must be what thierry Henry was talking about). Then amazing parts like erls record breaking first season. Jacks improvement in his second season. Then finally winning the coveted UCL, but also a treble. Finally European champions! I will brace myself for whatever comes our way especially all the hate from other fans and the media. I love this club. And you all also.

anyways some Bernardo wedding chat

IMG_0168.jpeg

From last night. Ines sister posted a dinner with family. I really hope Bernardo stays as I don’t think the teams interested are worthy of him.

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I don’t think he was invited to Maguires wedding as they probably aren’t friends they are just national team mates and tbh I can’t see them having much in common, where as John and Bernardo are team mates and genuine friends

Gucci was only at the wedding because Sasha is Fern’s mate otherwise he wouldn’t have been there either.
I think John and Harry are actually quite close.

• Wow
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Parade info:
(10:30am pst for us in California @Just Drive)

Who’s all going? Will you be going @olivia321, @strawberrysunshine_x , @Miss Sally @Gossgossgoss9888, @CheekyVimto99 …my bad I can’t remember who else is in Manchester. @Donald23 are you back from Holz

Pep Guardiola and the squad will depart from Tonman Street, Deansgate, at approximately 6:30pm and travel to St Mary’s Gate. The parade will then travel through Cross Street and King Street, before finishing on the corner of Princess Street and Portland Street.

A live stage show will then take place on Oxford Street, with onstage entertainment starting at 5:30pm with the players expected to arrive at approximately 7:30pm. The parade will be hosted by Manchester City’s City Square presenters Danny Jackson and Natalie Pike, who will be joined by former players and special guests. There will also be live music from bands and DJs.

Fans across the globe can watch our Matchday Live parade special on mancity.com and our official app from approximately 6pm.

How exciting!!! I wish I could be there
I work in the City Centre near St Peter’s Square so I’ll be stuck in town till the parade finishes which isn’t a bad thing.

They’ll be thousands more than last year hopefully I’ll get a better view this time everyone just pushes everyone out the way it’s the men who are the worst.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I read online that vvd and Kevin’s kids go to same school. the moms are prob school moms together. He’s also been spotted in Ibiza with vvd lad year.

In other city news 😂 El Wey aka Ronnie foden just opened an account and in 2 hours has nearly 200k followers

I really don’t get kids with instagram
It’s like Kai Rooney have a deal with puma
---
Kovacics wife is stunning

Last edited:

futbolista

VIP Member
WHO IS THIS? Has Gvardiol shaved?

---
Comments saying it’s for the women’s team
Don’t think josko has any tattoos.

No pusilic. Pls no captain American and his soccer loving base. No thanks. Let him go to Italy.

aymer posted some wedding photos. What a show stopper of a1st photo.

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Do you think they all regularly get full medicals like this. Like prior to pre season? Because I wouldn’t complain about an inside city episode of just them being scanned on tables
Don't think so, when Jack joined I'm sure he said he'd never had a medical, which might be a bit concerning.

Let's get them all in their pants and in the scanner, it's for their own good.

• Haha
  • Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230614-192601.png

Shooketh but kinda not seeing as Taylors parents live in Dubai so makes sense then all going there
But also lols cus we play them in the Saudi cup thing along with Benzema 🙄🙄😂

• Wow
  • Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
Ex-players who slag off the club can kiss my ass. Gabi is just salty he landed at the North London Bottling Company. Cry harder, loser.

Have a nice weekend!

Khloe used to be with Tristan Thompson. Kendall was with Devin Booker. Kim married Kris Humphries for 5 minutes. Not sure if Klay Thompson dated a Kar-Jenner. Klay’s brother Trayce played for the Dodgers, so watch the Ward-Mahrez group turn up at Chavez Ravine. (Though Trayce is out with injuries.)
Ah ok I can’t remember which guys they date 😂

I think ward mahrez are be going to Vegas soon.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Not too long before they are back and pre season!

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Wow what a day, treble winners 🏆 🏆🏆🩵🩵🩵
Sadly did not get to see the game due to other stuff happening (not to me) but watching all of the coverage this morning. Pep was cheeky in his interview after the game 😁 this how we love him so much
They team are leaving Instanbul in about an hour or so Sky have said and back to some sort of Civic reception then the big bus tour tomorrow 🩵
Can they have it at the train station so I can see them

The fixtures are starting to build up we need to get some good back up players in

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Me and @strawberrysunshine_x were talking about this on the last thread, saying how we felt the club wanted Kyle out and that’s why his minutes were limited.

It feels like his recent performances can’t sway the decision, there’s something definitely not right about all this, almost like somethings being hidden.

I hope you get a Burnley ticket would be ideal for you living so near.
The current incarnation of the team doesn't really play with traditional fullbacks, the Stones role means they're a back 3 most of the time and only a back 4 when defending (which in most matches is a very small amount of the time).

Kyle's decent enough on the right of a 3 and could learn to be better, but Pep's been perfectly willing to play a back line of entirely centre backs and, given Kyle's age and off the pitch shenanigans maybe the club doesn't think it's worth the effort to get him properly accustomed to the role.
If it’s towards the end of the market and he’s gone nowhere and we’ve got no replacement would you keep him as like a back up player?
I just feel we need depth

futbolista

VIP Member
Happy that Rodri is getting some flowers.

Honestly I hope he doesn’t have to play for Spain in these upcoming nations league matches. He’s played nearly all the matches for city as well as Spain during World Cup. He needs some rest but I think he’s their key guy now that busquets is not called up. 😏

wonder who else will play from city for national team. Feel like Ruben will. And prob Laporte. Wonder if any of the England guys - jack should prob say sorry gareth

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member

Happy fathers day to my fave dilf

Starting his summer camp in Catalonia next week. I wonder where they will vacay and if we will get some good vacation dad photos

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
View attachment 2262361
It's this shit that annoys me when regards to rumours about players happens 😒😒 just gives them more fuel to throw at us 🙄🙄
Here come the history merchants. The jealousy is real. 🤣 If I had to choose between a club who won x titles 30 years ago and one that’s making history right now, I know which I’d choose. This whole “resting on our laurels” attitude is weird. I’m glad he’s not coming, he grates on my very last nerve. He’s overpriced. We didn’t need him. And I don’t think we were ever serious about getting him.

He does. Marca as a news source is terrible.
---

lol but when those clubs spend ridiculous money it’s fine. Plus you don’t think Florentino has shady business in his construction company. And all the wiping clean of scandals he does. The hypocrisy is real. Dec wanted to stay in London prob (Lauren prob didn’t want be a city wag) and didn’t want to sit behind Rodri. I don’t think we really wanted him. Everyone uses city rumours to get more money.
---
Ok all wedding is in barca tomorrow. Obvs Ruben is not going. Don’t think the San tropez
Folks are either
@Donald23

View attachment 2262438
“Money isn’t everything” only applies to City!
Erling looks amazing. :love:
Gomez is at under 23 as him and Alvarez were the first in my head. Alvarez’s gf did stay and travel Europe while he went on internationals so he could be there
I think Rodri definitely will be as he held there soon for a while post premier league trophy match
Ines has her birthday today but Bernardo doesn’t seem to be there. Could he be at the wedding?
John and Kyle? I don’t know who laporte is close to he seems distant with everyone
---
Cancelo and his wife haven’t attended. What if they are shunned from Bernardo’s wedding?
if I was a wag I don’t think I’d invite other wags unless we like regularly sat together or you’d be on like double dates. Is that odd? We don’t know what goes on behind the scenes but between flying back and forth between Portugal and london is Ines really fitting in days out with all these other wags?
---
Rodri was in attendance
Rodri!! He looks gorgeous!

• Heart
Ines’ sister has uploaded some pictures, they had a full like mini orchestra
---

Oh yeh shit zoo gate, okay they look stunning but yeh not forgiven
---
@Just Drive
I’ve just watched a TikTok of ines walking down the aisle. Is that her mum who walked her down there. And then Bernardo lifts up the veil and gives her such a cute smile and a cute kiss ahhhh crying

• Heart