Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes with everything you said. She’s prob so happy big lips are huge. Prob just a big old witch then 😂
- -

I stopped checking the hen do bc how much of ines sister do I really care about? I feel like she is the one who wants to be famous (she competed in beauty pageants before from what I gather) more than ines. There’s so much more to do than party and club. Where’s the gallery visits! The spa pampering? They could go down to the keys and go to most southern point of usa and look at Cuba.
especially when the bride to be is preggers. How does she have the energy and also can’t even drink 😂. The first few months are soo tiring. It’s crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes with everything you said. She’s prob so happy big lips are huge. Prob just a big old witch then 😂
- -

I stopped checking the hen do bc how much of ines sister do I really care about? I feel like she is the one who wants to be famous (she competed in beauty pageants before from what I gather) more than ines. There’s so much more to do than party and club. Where’s the gallery visits! The spa pampering? They could go down to the keys and go to most southern point of usa and look at Cuba.
The sisters been posting like a day before, Ines is like posting the day after. I didn’t know the beauty pageant thing, some of the images of ones she’s put up haven’t been flattering. It all looks very boring and surely if the sisters organised she will have known about baby
---
especially when the bride to be is preggers. How does she have the energy and also can’t even drink 😂. The first few months are soo tiring. It’s crazy
She’ll need a spa break on the back of this holiday

• Haha
The sisters been posting like a day before, Ines is like posting the day after. I didn’t know the beauty pageant thing, some of the images of ones she’s put up haven’t been flattering. It all looks very boring and surely if the sisters organised she will have known about baby
---

She’ll need a spa break on the back of this holiday
Mariana represented Portugal at some international competition I think and/or she was a runner up at Miss Portugal or something like that. Organized hen dos look tiresome to me in general (too many coordinated outfits and forced jollity for my taste) but yeah, I’ve been wondering how Ines could possibly be enjoying the clubbing bit.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think ugly duckling but she seems sour and to never have fit them lips
---
I know it was probably planned before they announced the pregnancy but Ines’ hen do looks super boring and not catered to a pregnant woman at all it’s just constant clubbing. Not sure what I was expecting
She looks like a Dolmio puppet

I do wonder if she would of been as keen on ilkay if he still had his old nose…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My bf is such a nobber. Just said they won’t beat Real Madrid. And saying Haaland missed loads of chances on sat. I said he’ll be having his magic milk and lasagne tonight 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Who looks after baby Gundo when she’s flying to Madrid? I can’t see her trusting him to a northern nanny, they’d feed him microwaved food

• Haha
She looks like a Dolmio puppet

I do wonder if she would of been as keen on ilkay if he still had his old nose…
She would prob be happy with anything as she was a z list reality tv host before. So to snag prem captain is quite the catch.

Who looks after baby Gundo when she’s flying to Madrid? I can’t see her trusting him to a northern nanny, they’d feed him microwaved food
Prob has some nanny from Italy so baby can learn Italian 😂. maybe a relative / grandparents flown in?

She would prob be happy with anything as she was a z list reality tv host before. So to snag prem captain is quite the catch.

Prob has some nanny from Italy so baby can learn Italian 😂. maybe a relative / grandparents flown in?
Wait she was Z list, she makes it out like she was very high up in Turkish tv

Reactions: 2
How’s everyone feeling about tomorrow?
I’m still a little bitter over how it ended last time but even if we walk away with a draw I’ll be content with that.

The champions league stings different.

• Heart
I’m still a little bitter over how it ended last time but even if we walk away with a draw I’ll be content with that.

I despise the CL and its anthem. I’m also bitter about not winning last time. I’m hoping for a draw tomorrow and a win at home. I still rate the PL over the CL and I’m worried about injuries for the remaining PL fixtures.

duck Arsenal.

• Heart
I despise the CL and its anthem. I’m also bitter about not winning last time. I’m hoping for a draw tomorrow and a win at home. I still rate the PL over the CL and I’m worried about injuries for the remaining PL fixtures.

duck Arsenal.
The fatigue is showing, the World Cup didn’t help either. I’d like the CL just to shut everyone up but the PL is where City’s best football is played so that trophy is deserved.

Everton 3-0 up at half time they’ve got the survival bounce, they can duck off as well

• Heart

I’m hoping for a busy day and that it only just dawns on me that we are playing after my evening shower.
A win would be amazing but I’ll settle for a draw, as unbeaten record at etihad is in our favour

duck Arsenal.
I feel we need to utilise subs more in the prem, especially those that have shown themselves in recent weeks. There was a summit Facebook post of kalvin when he was coming on and rubbing his hands basically saying that he now knew he could get a prem winners medal

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.