Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What, she has an Asbo from Madrid?!
Probably it is ma foden, she nearly claimed on the pitch at athletico (I Joke!)
There’s usually a private jet for family and corporate people in the morning before but I can’t see one it might appear later. There’s actually hardly any flights out to Madrid which is very surprising, airlines usually up them when there’s a big game

Newcastle have had a few chances

Reactions: 5
duck Arsenal. They’re going to win this game, aren’t they. Everything’s going their way today.

• Sad
Eww I can’t believe i spent 75 minutes of my life supporting Newcastle, duck them and duck Arsenal

• Haha
  • Heart
Neville “the hardest part of the match”… when they let the Suspected rapist play
Please Claire balding just do something good for one game

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah mrs Gundo was at match yesterday. Looked at her stories. No baby but she showed some cupcakes and support for 2 hubby goals. I can’t watch her stories bc she is basic af and her face makes me wince.

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh yeah mrs Gundo was at match yesterday. Looked at her stories. No baby but she showed some cupcakes and support for 2 hubby goals. I can’t watch her stories bc she is basic af and her face makes me wince.
Babies too young supposedly - pretty sure little laporte was there a week after birth and Ronnie was there during birth

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Rodri appreciation post. He needs to stop doing that thing with his shorts. I’d fancy him a lot more View attachment 2154780
Love me some Rodri. 🥵

Babies too young supposedly - pretty sure little laporte was there a week after birth and Ronnie was there during birth
Yes there’s even a pic of Laura (Rodri’s girlfriend) holding newborn Laporte at a game. At least I’m fairly certain he was a newborn at the time.

• Heart
Baby will fly all over with her but not go to dads work. Yeah it’s weird

I am not fussed about most wags. Most are pretty basic. But she just bugs me. It was the whole Manchester thing and I won’t let it go. And if you’re a real Italian you wouldn’t drink Starbucks 😅. Not anything against Starbucks but she seems so snobby so surprised she drinks it.

• Heart

I am not fussed about most wags. Most are pretty basic. But she just bugs me. It was the whole Manchester thing and I won’t let it go. And if you’re a real Italian you wouldn’t drink Starbucks 😅. Not anything against Starbucks but she seems so snobby so surprised she drinks it.
I’ve gone off her and Gundo. I feel her outfits are always pretty basic, like even looking back on her wedding dress it’s not a wow moment.
I feel like she’s holiday back photographing the child in any city merch as she want Gundo to move and as soon as it’s confirmed that kid will be kitted out to the max

• Haha

The Manchester thing and the post from the clothing store where she captioned a photo of a floral print child’s outfit “please don’t dress your child like this“ with laughing emojis. It was just uncalled for and tacky to post something like that. Just laugh at the outfit privately and move on. Tells you a lot about the kind of person she is. A typical mean girl who hasn’t moved on from high school.

• Heart
The Manchester thing and the post from the clothing store where she captioned a photo of a floral print child’s outfit “please don’t dress your child like this“ with laughing emojis. It was just uncalled for and tacky to post something like that. Just laugh at the outfit privately and move on. Tells you a lot about the kind of person she is. A typical mean girl who hasn’t moved on from high school.
😲😲 No way did she post that about a babies outfit I hate that sort of thing.

I get the feeling she has been bullied and is now trying to be an adult bully to make herself feel better. I’ll throw food at her next time I see her swinging that 25" Birkin round Deansgate

• Haha
😲😲 No way did she post that about a babies outfit I hate that sort of thing.

I get the feeling she has been bullied and is now trying to be an adult bully to make herself feel better. I’ll throw food at her next time I see her swinging that 25" Birkin round Deansgate
I agree with this too. Maybe she was an ugly duckling when in high school and then blossomed later in life. Would love to see old photos. Have a relative like that. Super nerdy but sweet when she was a young. Had a bit of a makeover and now she’s just annoying as duck. complains all the time and kind of mean and over confident for no reason.

lol yes throw eggs and some tast vouchers at her Olivia! Haha

• Haha
I agree with this too. Maybe she was an ugly duckling when in high school and then blossomed later in life. Would love to see old photos. Have a relative like that. Super nerdy but sweet when she was a young. Had a bit of a makeover and now she’s just annoying as duck. complains all the time and kind of mean and over confident for no reason.

lol yes throw eggs and some tast vouchers at her Olivia! Haha
I don’t think ugly duckling but she seems sour and to never have fit them lips
---
I know it was probably planned before they announced the pregnancy but Ines’ hen do looks super boring and not catered to a pregnant woman at all it’s just constant clubbing. Not sure what I was expecting

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I don’t think ugly duckling but she seems sour and to never have fit them lips
---
I know it was probably planned before they announced the pregnancy but Ines’ hen do looks super boring and not catered to a pregnant woman at all it’s just constant clubbing. Not sure what I was expecting
Yes with everything you said. She’s prob so happy big lips are huge. Prob just a big old witch then 😂
- -

I stopped checking the hen do bc how much of ines sister do I really care about? I feel like she is the one who wants to be famous (she competed in beauty pageants before from what I gather) more than ines. There’s so much more to do than party and club. Where’s the gallery visits! The spa pampering? They could go down to the keys and go to most southern point of usa and look at Cuba.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.