Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fell apart quickly, didn’t it?? Southampton had them.

This will galvanize Arsenal now.:mad:
If Southampton can hold on to the draw it's still a very good result for City. Arsenal have a few tough games left but I don't think many were holding much hope that this would be the one where they drop points. But yes the nature of a late comeback will give them belief, the bastards

• Heart
Reactions: 3
8 mins added? What the hell

Thanks everyone - def need some tequila now
2 more minutes. I’m having a heart attack.

If Southampton can hold on to the draw it's still a very good result for City. Arsenal have a few tough games left but I don't think many were holding much hope that this would be the one where they drop points. But yes the nature of a late comeback will give them belief, the bastards
That’s true. I just hate that they have hope that they’re the “comeback kids”.
---
WILL THIS BLOODY GAME NEVER END?
---
Finally. A draw still helps us. But ffs, Southampton, so close to winning. :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I love having these on my phone for when they’re appropriate.

Pep for most of the match:
IMG_5320.jpeg

Pep at full time:
IMG_5319.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This season is going to kill me, Olivia. 💙

Now let’s crush Sheff United tomorrow.

Hopefully Arse bottles it.
If stress kills me before May 28th just know I love you all 💙

Arsenal have blew it, it’s over and they know it. I celebrated that draw eating m&s red velvet cake. The gym this morning meant nothing.

• Heart
Still in disbelief at the 8 extra minutes. PL need to sort this tit out. :mad: City have never gotten that many, have we??

Thank you everyone. It’s been a lovely day. (But I do hate not having access to watch matches on my couch 😂).

pleased with the draw. Sending all healing vibes to Nathan ake. Hoping Phil is good to go too.

ugh the next month is going to be so stressful. I love this team so much and all of you.

I love having these on my phone for when they’re appropriate.

Pep for most of the match:
View attachment 2117941

Pep at full time:
View attachment 2117942
I love that you have all emotions of Papi. We trust in you pep. Pls don’t wait so long for subs and don’t overthink.

• Heart
I’ve done my jobs for the day and going to go on a pre match walk so I miss the team announcement and can’t fret about it too much

• Heart
We’re one step closer. 💙 Hope you’ve had a nice Saturday, my friend.
I’m good thank you my little American doll.

Having a Nando’s to celebrate, all eyes on Wednesday now.

duck Arsenal!!
The trophy is staying where it belongs 😘💙😘💙😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.