Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dammit, Brighton.

I didn’t want a Manchester final because bleeping United are a bogey team this season. I also am wary of fans misbehaving, assaults, etc. :(

I hope we wipe the floor with them.

duck United, Arsenal, and Real Madrid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Pep is over English media 😂. I love this man. Daddy take us to treble land please.

• Haha
He’s so good with kids.
Love it. Love him. Drop the jorts though Pep!

prepping mentally for tomorrow’s match. duck Arsenal.

for anyone who’s attending or would like to applaud David at home. He was a 30 year old city supporter who recently passed. Will be applauding him at the 30th min from here in LA.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Love it. Love him. Drop the jorts though Pep!

prepping mentally for tomorrow’s match. duck Arsenal.

for anyone who’s attending or would like to applaud David at home. He was a 30 year old city supporter who recently passed. Will be applauding him at the 30th min from here in LA.

RIP, David. 💙

• Heart
Real Madrid looked like shite against Girona today. 😁 Please be shite against us too, RM.

duck Arsenal.

• Heart
Real Madrid looked like shite against Girona today. 😁 Please be shite against us too, RM.

duck Arsenal.
Yes 4-2 Girona!!! My Madrid friend texted me crying. They won’t have militao, maybe no Alaba or just back from injury. Tchouameni not inform enough to start. Defense is going to be in shambles. 😅

hoping we get Ake back before ucl. Hoping everyone stays uninjured and is in good spirits. Yellow cards are wiped after quarter finals right? So everyone is clean? Or am I wrong?

no saliba for Arsenal tomorrow. duck Arse-nal

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes 4-2 Girona!!! My Madrid friend texted me crying. They won’t have militao, maybe no Alaba or just back from injury. Tchouameni not inform enough to start. Defense is going to be in shambles. 😅

hoping we get Ake back before ucl. Hoping everyone stays uninjured and is in good spirits. Yellow cards are wiped after quarter finals right? So everyone is clean? Or am I wrong?

no saliba for Arsenal tomorrow. duck Arse-nal
Real Madrid in shambles is a beautiful sight. :love:

I hope City fans boo Zinny. I cried actual tears when he left and I’ve mentioned this season how much I miss him. Not anymore. He’s become an overly dramatic little prat just like the rest of them.

I didn’t ask you, how was the wedding?

It’s match day on the other side of the pond! duck Arsenal.

• Heart
Daddy bantz

Real Madrid in shambles is a beautiful sight. :love:

I hope City fans boo Zinny. I cried actual tears when he left and I’ve mentioned this season how much I miss him. Not anymore. He’s become an overly dramatic little prat just like the rest of them.

I didn’t ask you, how was the wedding?

It’s match day on the other side of the pond! duck Arsenal.
I was devo’d by Zinny moving too. He is always crying bc their mistakes mean one thing. We’re coming for the title.

the wedding was really lovely. fireworks even. It was a lot of wedding events so I only had one afternoon to explore the town and load up at the Mexican farmacia haha. Prob the shortest trip I’ve taken in decades hah.

puerto Vallarta is cute. Locals are super chill. Weather was about 28c/ mid 80s f. Gay friendly esp in zona romantica

View from my room - I wasn’t in a fancy place either but it was decent. I spent no time here other than sleeping and showering.

IMG_6508.jpeg

I didn’t have beach front - mine was all rocky - but my brothers hotel up the road did. I am normally a solo traveler so I like a bit of space and stayed at the next hotel over from my family 😅 and wedding hotel.

the beach in front of my brothers
IMG_6640.jpeg

on the boardwalk - malecon
IMG_7151.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Daddy bantz

I was devo’d by Zinny moving too. He is always crying bc their mistakes mean one thing. We’re coming for the title.

the wedding was really lovely. fireworks even. It was a lot of wedding events so I only had one afternoon to explore the town and load up at the Mexican farmacia haha. Prob the shortest trip I’ve taken in decades hah.

puerto Vallarta is cute. Locals are super chill. Weather was about 28c/ mid 80s f. Gay friendly esp in zona romantica

View from my room - I wasn’t in a fancy place either but it was decent. I spent no time here other than sleeping and showering.

View attachment 2128089
I didn’t have beach front - mine was all rocky - but my brothers hotel up the road did. I am normally a solo traveler so I like a bit of space and stayed at the next hotel over from my family 😅 and wedding hotel.

the beach in front of my brothers
View attachment 2128093
on the boardwalk - malecon
View attachment 2128094
That wink. :ROFLMAO: Cheeky bastard, I love him so much.

Beautiful pics! Both beaches look amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Burnley are champions. Congrats to Vinnie Kompany. 💙
---
Guys, that was my 10,000th post! 🥳 🎊🎉 I‘d meant to post in the Stones thread for the 10,000th, but lost track. That’s okay - Pep’s thread/City safe space thread will do nicely.

Hugs and kisses to all of you beautiful people. Love you all. Let’s get that treble.
36840DCE-5C90-4196-B137-93F1357A1854.jpeg

525E71CB-D5CE-41A9-8CBF-2FBA4DD29ABF.jpeg

781B7BE8-9045-4FFA-B714-14F670112D00.jpeg

716E5FF0-CECC-4C76-8C10-94515044C795.jpeg

EFD20A59-6E5E-40A2-99B0-11DE27BD64B8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

He does me in when he winks and sticks out his tongue. Guhhhhhh

I’ve not done any Mexico exploring so now I’m keen to do more! Mex City is def my next personal choice. Would rather do culture and food. Save beach holiday for Ibiza tattle trip 😂

Great job to vinny and Burnley!! One day he’ll be a city manager too 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He does me in when he winks and sticks out his tongue. Guhhhhhh

I’ve not done any Mexico exploring so now I’m keen to do more! Mex City is def my next personal choice. Would rather do culture and food. Save beach holiday for Ibiza tattle trip 😂

Great job to vinny and Burnley!! One day he’ll be a city manager too 💙
Definitely
go to Mexico City. It’s brilliant. So much art and culture, food is amazing. Pyramids not far away. It’s safe, too. I went alone and never felt afraid.

I won’t be watching the match today because I’m afraid of jinxing it. I’ll keep an eye on the scoreline. But if we’re kicking the tit out of them 4-0, I’ll make some popcorn, switch the match on, and enjoy the massacre.

• Heart

---
Guys, that was my 10,000th post! 🥳 🎊🎉 I‘d meant to post in the Stones thread for the 10,000th, but lost track. That’s okay - Pep’s thread/City safe space thread will do nicely.

Hugs and kisses to all of you beautiful people. Love you all. Let’s get that treble.
View attachment 2128136

View attachment 2128137

View attachment 2128138

View attachment 2128139

View attachment 2128140
Happy 10k!!!

duck Arsenal

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.