Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell. Thought that game would never end.

Pep will be screaming at them right now and they deserve it.

Erling should have taken that pen.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Didn't really see it on tv did we? I guess Captain decided he wanted his hat trick. If it went in different story. Would not want to be Gundo after the game with Pep!
There must be some footage somewhere, I wouldn’t like to be either of them. But erls not going to overrule his captain
Well thank goodness that is over. Wonder what Ruben Dias was saying to Big Erl just then? Pep might not be too happy.
Anyway a win is a win 🙂
no clue but it looked passionate or maybe telling him how to avoid pep
---
Is mahrez not allowed to take anymore either?

Reactions: 4
I hope Newcastle do to Arsenal exactly the same as they did to Tottenham

We are top of the league and it’s where we’re staying.

On to Tuesday now 🤞🩵

• Heart
bleeping hell. Thought that game would never end.

Pep will be screaming at them right now and they deserve it.

Erling should have taken that pen.
Ah there is our answer Big Erl gave the ball to Gundo who was already on the pen spot.

Arrrrgh that was stressful.

Hope Nathan's OK 🥺

Can't believe Gundo took the pen against Pep's orders, he's going to be in trouble.

There must be some footage somewhere, I wouldn’t like to be either of them. But erls not going to overrule his captain

---
I think Mahrez is OK to take them sometimes. He took one earlier in the season when Haaland was on the pitch and I think when they were asked about it they said they work it out between them. So I think Haaland is the usual taker but there's flexibility for Mahrez to mix it up.

---
I didn’t see but I was listening from other room and drury called Erl selfless. So I assumed he gave it to Gundo so he could have a hat trick.

I am so glad that’s over. We’re at the top regardless of matches tomorrow.

duck Arsenal and duck Madrid.

I hope Nathan is ok 😩

• Heart
I didn’t see but I was listening from other room and drury called Erl selfless. So I assumed he gave it to Gundo so he could have a hat trick.

I am so glad that’s over. We’re at the top regardless of matches tomorrow.

duck Arsenal and duck Madrid.

I hope Nathan is ok 😩
Hopefully it’s shown on match of the day can’t find on twitter
Nathan has to be okay
Donald 😂😂😂 It’s Kim Kardashian from a tik tok she did

I love Skims I’d advice everyone to get some skims in their life
ahhh 😂😂 I always put them in my basket on payday then chicken out

• Heart
Nathan has to be okay

Sky sports just showed Big Erl giving the ball to Gundo who was already stood next to pen spot.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It is a shame cos gundo had a good game. Pep will get over it I’m sure. But he has said before that erl is the pen taker

• Heart
Nathan has to be okay

Buy the skims I’m telling you it will be a worth while purchase I say this in my skims knickers and bra.

I feel bad for Gundo and obviously the team were meaning well wanting him to get his first hat trick but we need to act ruthless till the end of the season, give no signs of any weaknesses.

• Heart
Donald 😂😂😂 It’s Kim Kardashian from a tik tok she did

I love Skims I’d advice everyone to get some skims in their life
Everyone says how good skims is but it’s just so hard for me to like anything about that family.

A cousin used to manage LV in topanga (closest to where they live) ages ago and momager cris forced an invite to their Xmas staff party. He worked in luxury retail around LA and has a bunch of stories. I saw kort at a coffee shop called Alfred and she called paparazzi for sure to show up. Bc no one cared enough to except herself 😂

I’ll trust you @olivia321 tho

• Heart
Everyone says how good skims is but it’s just so hard for me to like anything about that family.

A cousin used to manage LV in topanga (closest to where they live) ages ago and momager cris forced an invite to their Xmas staff party. He worked in luxury retail around LA and has a bunch of stories. I saw kort at a coffee shop called Alfred and she called paparazzi for sure to show up. Bc no one cared enough to except herself 😂

I’ll trust you @olivia321 tho
I bet his stories are class

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Buy the skims I’m telling you it will be a worth while purchase I say this in my skims knickers and bra.

I feel bad for Gundo and obviously the team were meaning well wanting him to get his first hat trick but we need to act ruthless till the end of the season, give no signs of any weaknesses.
This is it exactly. We have to be ruthless for the remaining fixtures.
Oh dear. :(

Reactions: 2
Aww I actually feel sorry for gundo in that clip. The way he looks at pep and then looks away. I’m sure they’ll have a chat about it later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.