Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The older guy with white hair?I wonder about him, too.

Alfieā€™s not pleased. I know weā€™ve probably got this under control, but Erl cannot do this against Madrid.
---

I hope youā€™re right! Hat trick incoming!
Yeh thereā€™s him and then one whoā€™s always in all black even in Texas he was in full all black but he doesnā€™t seem like security
---
He just screamed at his boys ā€œbleeping waste!ā€ As are you, sir. :ROFLMAO:

Come on, lads. We need at least 1 more goal. Canā€™t relax until then.
He was speaking the truth at that point
I liked how he checked his watch, seeing if heā€™s got those daily steps in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Big Shambles Sam checking his watch to schedule his Uber home because he doesnā€™t want to take the bus with his players.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeh thereā€™s him and then one whoā€™s always in all black even in Texas he was in full all black but he doesnā€™t seem like security
--
I need to look at those tunnel men again. I canā€™t recall now.

big sam needs a lot more than 10k steps šŸ„²

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---

The only one I know who walks ahead of Pep into the stadium is Harry Dunn the lead tactics analyst but heā€™s not the one whoā€™s around Pep as he walks onto the pitch. Hmm. Mystery.

I need to look at those tunnel men again. I canā€™t recall now.

big sam needs a lot more than 10k steps šŸ„²
He was quite good looking but who isnā€™t at ckty

heā€™s just coming back into work heā€™s gotta focus on the low goals at the moment. 10k steps, no takeaways and not losing by a landslide
---
Someone needs to tell sam he chews gum like a bleeping cow. We donā€™t wanna see it thankyou cameraman.
Maybe itā€™s pure stadium grass and heā€™s actually a cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone needs to tell sam he chews gum like a bleeping cow. We donā€™t wanna see it thankyou cameraman.
Rather uncouth, isnā€™t he? Compare that to the sleek, sophisticated, successful god of football on our side.

Erlā€™s taking the mick! WTF, man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe Haaland needs to be taken off. Not his day and he should rest before Tuesday. He looks frustrated now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe Haaland needs to be taken off. Not his day and he should rest before Tuesday. He looks frustrated now.
Put palmer on as a nice birthday treat
Him, Bernardo and grealish seem to be ā€œwarming upā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.