Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canโ€™t work out where theyโ€™d reschedule to. So possibly they leave it, I know Ucl fixtures were swapped around
---
Wait what! No KDB
I wouldnโ€™t worry to much about KDB. Games like today and the upcoming West Ham game he can sit out heโ€™s needed more in the bigger fixtures coming up. ๐Ÿฉต

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wouldnโ€™t worry to much about KDB. Games like today and the upcoming West Ham game he can sit out heโ€™s needed more in the bigger fixtures coming up. ๐Ÿฉต
I read that they think heโ€™s being rested as he had a few niggles. He deserves the rest!! And like you say not really needed Hope he is ok though ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.