Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O

That’s them off in the summer to be closer to her family
Wondering who will put in an offer for bernardo. Barcelona want Bernardo and Gundo on top of messi back - who is prob the biggest priority bc of history and sales - but they can’t even sort their finances. I hate that club.

In other news - I don’t want to get too excited…luka modric may not play first leg bc of a thigh injury. Alaba and militao could be out and if so Madrid’s defence could be in shambles.

I’m not getting too excited. I’m not getting too excited. but I have hope 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
O

Wondering who will put in an offer for bernardo. Barcelona want Bernardo and Gundo on top of messi back - who is prob the biggest priority bc of history and sales - but they can’t even sort their finances. I hate that club.

In other news - I don’t want to get too excited…luka modric may not play first leg bc of a thigh injury. Alaba and militao could be out and if so Madrid’s defence could be in shambles.

I’m not getting too excited. I’m not getting too excited. but I have hope 💙
Barca are a mess, have they even paid Pique his money yet? duck Barca!!

Obviously I want the win at the Bernabeu but
I believe if we go to there and get a draw we would slaughter them at home in the second leg

I think we can do it 💙 all my predictions have been right so far so fingers crossed 🤞

duck Fulham and that Michael Jackson statue they use to have outside there ground, weirdos

• Heart

I believe if we go to there and get a draw we would slaughter them at home in the second leg

I think we can do it 💙 all my predictions have been right so far so fingers crossed 🤞

duck Fulham and that Michael Jackson statue they use to have outside there ground, weirdos
barca still owes people money. If I’m correct they still owe us for torres. At least that was the last known article I read in the fall of last year. Torres has been gone since January 2022. Pique prob doesn’t care about being paid because he wants to president or something. duck barca

Fingers crossed for every match esp UCL.

ok I love this club but these midea ads are so cringe. Poor guys that have to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
barca still owes people money. If I’m correct they still owe us for torres. At least that was the last known article I read in the fall of last year. Torres has been gone since January 2022. Pique prob doesn’t care about being paid because he wants to president or something. duck barca

ok I love this club but these midea ads are so cringe. Poor guys that have to do it

I couldn’t even bring myself to watch this one hahahah
---
IMG_3623.jpeg
I loveeeee this!!! Their winning mentality 💙💙💙💙

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

That’s them off in the summer to be closer to her family
I’m happy and sad. I’m worried about a mass exodus this summer. Bernardo, Laporte, Gundo, possibly Kyle. That’s a lot to lose at one time, even if we get Bellingham and Gvardiol.

I’m with you - we can draw away and then crush them at the fortress known as the Etihad.

On to Fulham. duck Fulham!

What fresh hell is this? I hate this for Kevin. They should have made Jack do this one, he’d have been fascinated by it, or made Cole Palmer do it with a childlike innocence. Please can Midea bin their entire ad campaign or hire better advertising people!
I couldn’t even bring myself to watch this one hahahah
---
View attachment 2134317I loveeeee this!!! Their winning mentality 💙💙💙💙
Best manager in football.

I love this team!

• Heart
  • Heart
Looks like she has moved to Manchester. Very sad that she didn’t at least stay a few months to finish school
She’s a stunner.
It says she's studying remotely so I'd assume she'll complete the year.
I very, very much hope so. She’s so close to finishing.

Looks like she has moved to Manchester. Very sad that she didn’t at least stay a few months to finish school
So young to start the wag life and be away from friends and family. Wished she graduated school with friends and classmates, you don’t get that back. And while some don’t care about that I cherish the memories of that time with my friends and family. My boyfriend from then is def not around. We’re still acquaintances but not everyone is meant to be with their young love.

i hate the comments in dm calling her a gold digger already. He’s rich but she came from the same town. Their families prob know each other. It’s not like he met her at the ivy. And reading the article it looks like daddy alf runs a tight ship so don’t think he would have accepted any old skank to move in with him let alone date him.

• Heart
So young to start the wag life and be away from friends and family. Wished she graduated school with friends and classmates, you don’t get that back. And while some don’t care about that I cherish the memories of that time with my friends and family. My boyfriend from then is def not around. We’re still acquaintances but not everyone is meant to be with their young love.

i hate the comments in dm calling her a gold digger already. He’s rich but she came from the same town. Their families prob know each other. It’s not like he met her at the ivy. And reading the article it looks like daddy alf runs a tight ship so don’t think he would have accepted any old skank to move in with him let alone date him.
Agree with all of this. I just hope she graduates, full stop. Get that degree on time. It’s too easy to say, “I’ll finish later“ and never finish.

I love his conversation with (or at) Eddy. And his reaction to KDB’s second goal is pure cool. “Yep, that’s Kevin DeBruyne doing Kevin DeBruyne things.”

Reactions: 2
Agree with all of this. I just hope she graduates, full stop. Get that degree on time. It’s too easy to say, “I’ll finish later“ and never finish.

I love his conversation with (or at) Eddy. And his reaction to KDB’s second goal is pure cool. “Yep, that’s Kevin DeBruyne doing Kevin DeBruyne things.”
Pep is a whole damn mood

exciting times were in right now but looking at the amount of fixtures also makes me sad that we’re near end of season. Can’t wait for hot boys of summer though !

• Heart
Pep is a whole damn mood

exciting times were in right now but looking at the amount of fixtures also makes me sad that we’re near end of season. Can’t wait for hot boys of summer though !
Has Leeds been rescheduled or have they not changed that yet?

Reactions: 1
The babies best hits

Love this. This may be my new fav. compilation. 💙 All that was missing was “sit down, nobody talk!” That clip should have preceded KDB’s “let me talk!”:ROFLMAO: I would dearly love to know what shop or building Bernardo was staring into. He looked furtive.

Is it true KDB didn’t travel with the team? I really hope he’s okay.

Happy match day. duck Arsenal, Fulham, and Real Madrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Love this. This may be my new fav. compilation. 💙 All that was missing was “sit down, nobody talk!” That clip should have preceded KDB’s “let me talk!”:ROFLMAO: I would dearly love to know what shop or building Bernardo was staring into. He looked furtive.

Is it true KDB didn’t travel with the team? I really hope he’s okay.

Happy match day. duck Arsenal, Fulham, and Real Madrid.
looks like KDB did not go with team. I hope he’s ok asap. 😫☹

That tiktok def needed a pep part - nobody talk would have been perfect

Here’s another

actual babies to now. Baby jack is adorable

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.