Pep Guardiola #2 Cityzen, Legend, DILF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

beautiful football. Beautiful team ahhhhh💙💙💙
Ruben passes to edy - John - haaland - kev. Amazing!!!!!!!
This is the definition of team work makes the dream work.

I LOVE THIS TEAM

This has been posted everywhere. Loser Ben white grabbing foden. But I cannot get over how tall Rodri is standing next to Erl. Give me that grandpa shorts wearing man 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

I LOVE THIS TEAM

This has been posted everywhere. Loser Ben white grabbing foden. But I cannot get over how tall Rodri is standing next to Erl. Give me that grandpa shorts wearing man 😂
I’m dying to know what the beef’s about. I love how all the players jumped to Phil’s defence little Bernandoooo thinks he’s Floyd Mayweather

• Heart

I LOVE THIS TEAM

Wonder what he said. Where is ma foden when you need here

• Heart
Wonder what he said. Where is ma foden when you need here
Ma foden was too far in phils box but she’ll be going to north London to deliver a message herself.
I’m dying to know what the beef’s about. I love how all the players jumped to Phil’s defence little Bernandoooo thinks he’s Floyd Mayweather
Phil only came in for a few minutes at the end. Didn’t see anything during then. I wonder if it’s England camp beef

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I LOVE THIS TEAM

Haaland is hilarious In this. No one touches foden on his watch

I love Rodri also
---
John's pass was unreal then Big Erls control just 👌 but what a team performance! 💙
I know feel like John needs some recognition here. That’s why I shared it 🥹🥹

• Heart

beautiful football. Beautiful team ahhhhh💙💙💙
Ruben passes to edy - John - haaland - kev. Amazing!!!!!!!
Watching Kevin give that alpha stare at the crowd was amazing. WHAT a game for him. Beast.

I’m still buzzing!
---

I LOVE THIS TEAM

Rodri can get it! I know he’s a scoundrel, but he’s hot and I am basic so I don’t look too closely at other things. :D

• Heart
God I love kev. I hope he called them out on the group chat 😂😂
He probably said nothing in normal kev style
Watching Kevin give that alpha stare at the crowd was amazing. WHAT a game for him. Beast.

I’m still buzzing!
---

Rodri can get it! I know he’s a scoundrel, but he’s hot and I am basic so I don’t look too closely at other things. :D
I just keep seeeing it as chodri
---
Eddie causing chaos

Last edited:
  • Haha

I’m still buzzing!
---

---
Eddie causing chaos
Chodri can get it from me sorry Laura 😫. I love a tanned Mediterranean man

IMG_0680.jpeg

IMG_9078.jpeg

Eddy came in after Ben white grabbed Phil and I was here for it. Erl may be scary and Ruben for their size but Eddy prob would have put him in some Brazilian jiu jitsu choke hold.

• Heart

View attachment 2132065

View attachment 2132068

Eddy came in after Ben white grabbed Phil and I was here for it. Erl may be scary and Ruben for their size but Eddy prob would have put him in some Brazilian jiu jitsu choke hold.
Yeh I would not cross eddy. Although he does seem like if you know him he’s the most introverted laid back guy from videos

• Heart

---
Eddie causing chaos

View attachment 2132065

View attachment 2132068

“Chodri.” :ROFLMAO: Thank you, @Gossgossgoss9888 for that nickname and @olivia321 for the tea that inspired it even though it’s not cool that he lied to your friend.

I love Eddie. His antics and alphaness don’t get enough credit. He’s a gentle giant type and I loved that clip of him in the original All or Nothing documentary when he was all dressed up and holding his baby daughter as they attended a kiddie birthday party. But if there’s a fight, I’d 100% hide behind him and Ma Foden for protection.

• Heart
“Chodri.” Thank you, @Gossgossgoss9888 for that nickname and @olivia321 for the tea that inspired it even though it’s not cool that he lied to your friend.

I love Eddie. His antics and alphaness don’t get enough credit. He’s a gentle giant type but if there’s a fight, I’d 100% hide behind him and Ma Foden for protection.
Don’t worry about it doll, there was no feelings involved just the exposure of a chunky stubby penis.

Men lie even when they’re just breathing.

Still can’t get over the Ben and Phil situation the little weasel didn’t want it with Eddy or Kyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.