Peaches Geldof and the Geldof family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely not. Pixie is only a year younger than Peaches, so Paula would have had to be doing it with Pixie’s dad 3 months or so after giving birth.
yeh the affair with TTF had ended in 1988. I got the impression that it ended in feb 1988 when it was exposed in the tabloids. He appeared on The Tube in feb 1987 so this lines up with them both saying the affair lasted a year.

so they were seeing each other from Feb 1988 until Feb 1987 roughly.

pixie would have been conceived around December 1989. (Peaches had been born in March 1989.)

I think it’s possible TTD and Paula could’ve continued seeing each other on/off… but given that Pixie was conceived close to 3 years after their affair ended, this seems less likely to me.

If you google “TTD” and “December 1989” you’ll get a Washington post article which describes TYD performing in The Bayou on 19th December 1988, a concert venue in Washington at the time. For most of that year he was promoting an album that hadn’t been selling well and was poorly received.

so while it’s very possible he could’ve made a trip to London and crossed paths with Paula, I don’t think it’s very likely. We know their affair had ended, we know he was in the states that month…it just doesn’t seem all that likely that he’d pop over to London to shag his ex (from an affair that resulted in them being dragged through the press), especially since (by her own admission) Paula was obsessed with successful musicians and TTD had become decidedly unsuccessful at that point.

Reactions: 12
Yes, I don't think Pixie is anyone but Bob's. She really looks like him.

I saw the documentary last night, it was sad. I see what Courtney Love was on about, the weird random guests. Where were all the 80s glitterati who were her friends? I know they all ditched her when she left St Bob but I thought they might want to pay tribute to her now.

Re paternity, she really looked a lot like Hughie Green!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Yes, I don't think Pixie is anyone but Bob's. She really looks like him.

I saw the documentary last night, it was sad. I see what Courtney Love was on about, the weird random guests. Where were all the 80s glitterati who were her friends? I know they all ditched her when she left St Bob but I thought they might want to pay tribute to her now.

Re paternity, she really looked a lot like Hughie Green!
Courtney Love is a psychopath and/or sociopath though. Her estranged dad called her one and said “She's a psychopath, she has a sociopathic personality like I do.“

an investigator Love herself hired to investigate Kurt Cobain death, quit her payroll when he’d decided she’d done it and also felt she was a psychopath.

Kim Gordon also called her a psychopath.

I’d take anything Love says with a pinch of salt

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Courtney Love is autistic and has always been very troubled. It doesn’t surprise me that she has been abused and taken advantage of - it’s so common for autistic girls and women.

Interesting that her father called her a psychopath, “like him”. What with autism being hereditary and all…

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Courtney Love did have the balls to call out Harvey Weinstein though, before anyone else. I respect her for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I know it’s a couple of pages back, but the idea of Bob asking for freebies at his local Tesco really amuses me. How does he go about it? Does he take a couple of yellow-label ready meals up to the counter and beg the cashier for them??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
[
I know it’s a couple of pages back, but the idea of Bob asking for freebies at his local Tesco really amuses me. How does he go about it? Does he take a couple of yellow-label ready meals up to the counter and beg the cashier for them??
I’ve got visions of banging on the counter, using the f word, demanding the groceries right now. It’s my main impression of his style.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Courtney Love is autistic and has always been very troubled. It doesn’t surprise me that she has been abused and taken advantage of - it’s so common for autistic girls and women.

Interesting that her father called her a psychopath, “like him”. What with autism being hereditary and all…
How do you know she's autistic? Has she shared this?

Reactions: 6
I'm a Nirvana and Hole fan and have read and seen plenty about Courtney Love over the years, she's not a nice person.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How do you know she's autistic? Has she shared this?
She has. She was diagnosed as a child, which is exceptionally rare for a girl back then.

That’s not to say she doesn’t also have cluster B personality disorders going on also of course.

Reactions: 8
Watched both episodes of Paula and wondered why Rupert Everett wasn’t mentioned? He openly discussed their affair on Piers Morgan!

Reactions: 15
How as a mother/working woman did she have time for all these affairs?
It was the 80s, think how much time we waste on the internet these days, the amount of time we spend scrolling tattle we could have been off shagging Harry Styles instead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.